** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Weekend Non-League 1st April

Darran

Another quiet one for me but there look to be a couple of bets worth having.

Bath v Maidenhead

Maidenhead seem to be over their little blip and still have the title in their own hands. I was surprised to see odds against (11/10 bwin) about them to win this match especially as Bath have little to play for now. Bath have lost their last two including a shock defeat to Gosport and it will be disappointing if Maidenhead can't keep the gap they have over Ebbsfleet.

Frickley v Grantham

The problem this season is that all of the leagues have a few teams who are awful and at this stage of the season the prices have got very short on their opponents. Here is one game though where I think the bookies have missed a trick. Frickley had been doing OK, but they have lost their last 6 games. That has included defeats to Halesowen and they are the only team the woeful Ilkeston have beaten in their last 8 games. Grantham still have a chance of the play-offs and have only lost once in their last 10 games. It would be a surprise if they didn't follow up their superb win at Stourbridge last Saturday with another 3 points here. BetVictor's 11/10 looks big.

12 hours ago, addpea said:

Another quiet one for me but there look to be a couple of bets worth having.

Bath v Maidenhead

Maidenhead seem to be over their little blip and still have the title in their own hands. I was surprised to see odds against (11/10 bwin) about them to win this match especially as Bath have little to play for now. Bath have lost their last two including a shock defeat to Gosport and it will be disappointing if Maidenhead can't keep the gap they have over Ebbsfleet.

Frickley v Grantham

The problem this season is that all of the leagues have a few teams who are awful and at this stage of the season the prices have got very short on their opponents. Here is one game though where I think the bookies have missed a trick. Frickley had been doing OK, but they have lost their last 6 games. That has included defeats to Halesowen and they are the only team the woeful Ilkeston have beaten in their last 8 games. Grantham still have a chance of the play-offs and have only lost once in their last 10 games. It would be a surprise if they didn't follow up their superb win at Stourbridge last Saturday with another 3 points here. BetVictor's 11/10 looks big.

The Maidenhead one seems too good to be true. The league leaders on a fine run of wins but this is a tricky game. Now that Bath's play-off hopes are all but over they might start to play with more freedom. The pressure is certainly more on the away side. Does anyone know how Bath have played in their two defeats? Still been the better side or have they crumbled?

Fylde-Darlington o3 ods 1.78

Not fantastic odds but a decent chance of it, although I usually shy away from two top sides going head to head, which are more often defensive in nature. That isn't these two's thing, though, defense.

The others on my list for overs were Hampton, Eastbourne, Truro, but the odds on offer are all o3, so I'll swerve.