Jump to content
Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Conflict Cup


Recommended Posts

Noah Amor 14.55 Thirsk 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available   

Beverley nursery winner for Dandy Nicholls who made it first time lucky for new yard in a 6f, Redcar seller 12 days ago. No reason why he won't be firmly in the mix again. 

True Valour 13.15 Limerick 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available    

Thrice-raced colt. Second of 10 in maiden at Leopardstown (7f, good, 11/4). Off 8 months. Will take the beating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st @ 11\8 - Held up towards rear, headway on outside over 2f out, went 2nd inside final furlong, ran on under pressure to lead close home 1st @ 6\4 - Led, headed 5th, regained lead at 9th, mad

Update  

Update  

Posted Images

14 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Noah Amor 14.55 Thirsk 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available   

Beverley nursery winner for Dandy Nicholls who made it first time lucky for new yard in a 6f, Redcar seller 12 days ago. No reason why he won't be firmly in the mix again. 

1st @ 6\4 - Awkwardly away and went left start, raced wide tracked leaders, ridden to lead inside final furlong, ran on

14 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

True Valour 13.15 Limerick 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available    

Thrice-raced colt. Second of 10 in maiden at Leopardstown (7f, good, 11/4). Off 8 months. Will take the beating.

1st @ 5\4 - Led, headed after 1f, 4th approaching straight, switched left from under 2f out, ridden to chase leader 1f out, stayed on well to lead well inside final furlong

Double of 5.63/1  :beer

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give an update on this:

GB 11 Ire 8

GB

Bets 26

Wins 11

SR 42%

Profit (Level Stakes) 3.42

Profit (IAL) 27.02

Ireland

Bets 20

Wins 8

SR 40%

Profit (Level Stakes) 7.75

Profit (IAL) 40.51

we also had 4 days out of the 20, where we had a double. 


 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thafeera 16.20 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Encouraging second of 14 in maiden at this course (7f) on debut in November. Should have learnt plenty from that experience and is one for the shortlist. 

Cloistered 18.55 Navan 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available   

Promising sort. 7/1, second of 14 in minor event at Naas (7f, heavy), sticking to task. Off 6 months. Will take the beating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Thafeera 16.20 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Encouraging second of 14 in maiden at this course (7f) on debut in November. Should have learnt plenty from that experience and is one for the shortlist. 

3rd - Tracked leaders, ridden to lead over 1f out, headed inside final furlong, no extra

23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Cloistered 18.55 Navan 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available   

Promising sort. 7/1, second of 14 in minor event at Naas (7f, heavy), sticking to task. Off 6 months. Will take the beating.

8th - Chased leaders in 5th, ridden 3f out, checked briefly 2f out, weakened

Link to post
Share on other sites

Ardea 16.30 Hexham 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 - (bog) - enhanced price available   

Prolific pointer who has upped his game in hunters this season, second to Paint The Clouds at Doncaster in February, then completing a simple task at Wetherby the following month. Strong claims again.

Early Doors 18.05 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) -enhanced price available

Promising type. Won 11-runner bumper at this course (16.5f, heavy, 7/2) on NH debut 62 days ago, forging clear. Should progress, and boasts excellent claims of following up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2017 at 11:40 PM, Xtc12 said:

Ardea 16.30 Hexham 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 - (bog) - enhanced price available   

Prolific pointer who has upped his game in hunters this season, second to Paint The Clouds at Doncaster in February, then completing a simple task at Wetherby the following month. Strong claims again.

1st @ 11\10 - Soon tracked leaders, blundered 6th, led before 6 out, ridden and pressed before last, kept on gamely under pressure run-in, just held on  

On 4/24/2017 at 11:40 PM, Xtc12 said:

Early Doors 18.05 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) -enhanced price available

Promising type. Won 11-runner bumper at this course (16.5f, heavy, 7/2) on NH debut 62 days ago, forging clear. Should progress, and boasts excellent claims of following up.

3rd - Soon tracked leaders in 3rd, 4th before straight, challenged from 2f out, one pace from 1f out

GB 12 Ire 8

Link to post
Share on other sites

Sizing John 17.30 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available    

Has made giant strides since upped in trip upon joining this yard and barely put a foot wrong when landing the Cheltenham Gold Cup, so hard to oppose in bid to complete the double.

Glimpse of Gold 16.50 Exeter 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Things have really clicked with him lately, winning 2m handicaps at Uttoxeter (soft) and Fakenham (good) this month. Good chance he can complete the hat-trick here. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Sizing John 17.30 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available    

Has made giant strides since upped in trip upon joining this yard and barely put a foot wrong when landing the Cheltenham Gold Cup, so hard to oppose in bid to complete the double.

1st @ Evs -  Held up in last, closer in 4th halfway, ridden in 3rd after 3 out, close 3rd when mistake 2 out, soon 2nd, improved to dispute lead at last, stayed on well run-in and edged ahead close home

13 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Glimpse of Gold 16.50 Exeter 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Things have really clicked with him lately, winning 2m handicaps at Uttoxeter (soft) and Fakenham (good) this month. Good chance he can complete the hat-trick here. 

2nd - Mid-division, headway 4 out, every chance 2 out, kept on same pace

Link to post
Share on other sites

Cockney Wren 16.30 Taunton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Sister to smart hurdler Cockney Sparrow and this could be a good opening after 3 fine placed efforts in bumpers this season.

Nichols Canyon 17.30 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Top-class hurdler. Didn't need to improve to win 12-runner Stayers' Hurdle at Cheltenham (10/1) 42 days ago by ¾ length from Lil Rockerfeller. Unbeaten at Punchestown and that record won't end easily.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/26/2017 at 11:00 PM, Xtc12 said:

Cockney Wren 16.30 Taunton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Sister to smart hurdler Cockney Sparrow and this could be a good opening after 3 fine placed efforts in bumpers this season.

1st @ 11\10 - Tracked leaders, 2nd inside final 4f, led approaching final 2f, pushed readily clear final furlong

On 4/26/2017 at 11:00 PM, Xtc12 said:

Nichols Canyon 17.30 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Top-class hurdler. Didn't need to improve to win 12-runner Stayers' Hurdle at Cheltenham (10/1) 42 days ago by ¾ length from Lil Rockerfeller. Unbeaten at Punchestown and that record won't end easily.

2nd - Mid-division, 7th from 5th, closed 3 out, 3rd next, 2nd before straight travelling smoothly, challenged at last, every chance and stayed on well run-in, just failed

GB 13 Ire 9

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phangio 19.35 Chepstow 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Course winner (23.6f) in November and ran to similar level when runner-up over same C&D last week. Still on a fair mark and is a leading player. 

Finians Oscar 18.05 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Career best when winning 13-runner Mersey Novices' Hurdle at Aintree (20f, good, 3/1) 20 days ago by 3 lengths from Captain Forez. Trainer going well. Sure to go well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Darkanna 17.25 Doncaster 1 Pt Win @ 3\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Foaled January 16. £205,000 Dark Angel filly out of a 2-y-o 5f winner. Looks the part on paper and it would look significant if there's confidence behind her in the betting.

The Shearers Wife 18.10 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 5\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

€40,000 3-y-o, Beneficial gelding. Newcomers from yard often fancied.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 11:06 AM, Xtc12 said:

Phangio 19.35 Chepstow 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Course winner (23.6f) in November and ran to similar level when runner-up over same C&D last week. Still on a fair mark and is a leading player. 

1st @ 13\8 - Pressed leader, led 5 out, not fluent next, clear when went left 3 out, stayed on strongly, easily

On 4/28/2017 at 11:06 AM, Xtc12 said:

Finians Oscar 18.05 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Career best when winning 13-runner Mersey Novices' Hurdle at Aintree (20f, good, 3/1) 20 days ago by 3 lengths from Captain Forez. Trainer going well. Sure to go well.

2nd - Towards rear, progress into 6th 3 out, headway into 3rd 2 out, led entering straight, ridden and strongly pressed at last, headed and no extra near line

GB 14 Ire 9

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/29/2017 at 0:41 PM, Xtc12 said:

Darkanna 17.25 Doncaster 1 Pt Win @ 3\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Foaled January 16. £205,000 Dark Angel filly out of a 2-y-o 5f winner. Looks the part on paper and it would look significant if there's confidence behind her in the betting.

9th - Keen, tracked leaders, weakened over 1f out

On 4/29/2017 at 0:41 PM, Xtc12 said:

The Shearers Wife 18.10 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 5\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

€40,000 3-y-o, Beneficial gelding. Newcomers from yard often fancied.

9th - Chased leaders, 3rd early, pushed along under 5f out, 5th 4f out, soon lost place and no extra

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Take Shelter 15.00 Salisbury 1 pt win  @ 6/4 (bog) * enhanced price available

Somehow 15.35 Gowran Park 1 pt win  @ 11/8 (bog) * enhanced price available

Take Shelter - 2nd - Went right start raced wide close up, pushed along halfway, ridden to press winner over 1f out, not quicken inside final furlong

Somehow - 1st @ 13\8 - Towards rear, progress early straight, squeezed through between horses to challenge 1f out, soon led and kept on well closing stages

Link to post
Share on other sites

Noble Manners 13.55 Beverley 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Encouraging start to career when fourth of 8 in maiden at Newmarket (5f, good to firm) on debut 12 days ago, nearest finish having run green. The one to beat with improvement on cards. 

Actress 13.40 Naas 1 Pt Win @ 11\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Foaled January 12. $250,000 yearling, Declaration of War filly. Half-sister to 7f/1m winner A Touch Wild. Dam US Grade 2 6.5f-1m winner. Interesting particularly with Moore booked. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give an update on this:

GB 15 Ire 10

GB

Bets 34

Wins 15

SR 44%

Profit (Level Stakes) 3.24

Profit (IAL) 34.48

Ireland

Bets 27

Wins 10

SR 37%

Profit (Level Stakes) 5.37

Profit (IAL) 25.33

we also had 4 days out of the 27, where we had a double. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/2/2017 at 8:33 AM, Xtc12 said:

Gleesons Tipp 20.20 Ballinrobe 1 pt win @ 7\4 (bog)- enhanced price available

Across Dubai 17.00 Yarmouth 1 pt win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Gleesons Tipp - 7th - Chased leaders, 5th halfway, dropped to 7th 1f out, kept on same pace

Across Dubai - 2nd - In touch, headway over 2f out, ridden to press winner over 1f out, unable to quicken inside final furlong, just held on to 2nd

Link to post
Share on other sites

Compas Scoobie 20.20 Yarmouth 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Career best when winning 9-runner handicap at Wolverhampton (6f, 11/4) 4 days ago. Escapes a penalty for that (effectively 4 lb lower now) and obvious claims.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Compas Scoobie 20.20 Yarmouth 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Career best when winning 9-runner handicap at Wolverhampton (6f, 11/4) 4 days ago. Escapes a penalty for that (effectively 4 lb lower now) and obvious claims.

5th - Dwelt, in touch in rear, not clear run from over 1f out, ridden and ran on close home, nearest finish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Rashaan 19.20 Clonmel 1 Pt Win @ 5\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner on Flat. Smart winner at 16f over hurdles. Down the field in Punchestown Champion Hurdle (50/1) at Punchestown (16f, good) 6 days ago. Well treated back in this sphere.

Tanawar 20.40 Musselburgh 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Winless in 2016 but soon put that right when making a winning reappearance for the first time in his career at Catterick last week. Escapes a penalty for that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/4/2017 at 5:43 PM, Xtc12 said:

Rashaan 19.20 Clonmel 1 Pt Win @ 5\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner on Flat. Smart winner at 16f over hurdles. Down the field in Punchestown Champion Hurdle (50/1) at Punchestown (16f, good) 6 days ago. Well treated back in this sphere.

Tanawar 20.40 Musselburgh 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Winless in 2016 but soon put that right when making a winning reappearance for the first time in his career at Catterick last week. Escapes a penalty for that. 

Rashaan 1st @ 5\2 - Tracked leader, 2nd halfway, pushed along to challenge and led briefly entering straight, under pressure in 2nd 1f out, led inside final 100 yards, kept on well

Tanawar 5th - Chased leaders, effort over 2f out, faded final furlong

On 5/5/2017 at 2:14 PM, Xtc12 said:

Atteq 15.00 Musselburgh 1 pt Win @ 11/10 (bog) 

Presenting Julio 18.50 Downpatrick 1 pt Win @ 7/4 ( bog)

Atteq 2nd - Tracked leaders, headway to challenge 3f out, led narrowly 2f out, ridden and headed inside final furlong, kept on, just held

Presenting Julio 1st @ 7\4 - Mid-division, 10th after 5 out, good progress into 5th from 2 out and pushed along to challenge on outer from last, ridden to lead inside final furlong and kept on well close home

13 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Majestic Touch 14.10 Uttoxeter 1 pt Win @ 6/4 ( bog) - enhanced price available 

Spirit Power 14.35 Cork 1 pt Win @ 13/8 (bog) - enhanced price available 

Majestic Touch 1st @ 9\4 - Held up in rear, took keen hold, headway when not fluent 3 out, 2nd next, led before last, clear flat, comfortably

Spirit Power 4th - Led or disputed lead, led 2f out, ridden and headed over 1f out, no impression inside final furlong

Link to post
Share on other sites

What Wonders Weave 16.20 Hamilton 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Dam once-raced half-sister to ungenuine winner up to 6f Rock Jock and 1m-1¼m winner Breden (both useful) out of useful 7f winner Perfect Touch. Sets standard on debut third at Dundalk last month.

Sioux Nation 13.10 Leopardstown 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Third of 10 in maiden at Naas (5f, good to soft, 2/1) on debut 28 days ago, not knocked about. Up in trip. Difficult to oppose.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

What Wonders Weave 16.20 Hamilton 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Dam once-raced half-sister to ungenuine winner up to 6f Rock Jock and 1m-1¼m winner Breden (both useful) out of useful 7f winner Perfect Touch. Sets standard on debut third at Dundalk last month.

1st @ 7\2 - Chased leader, challenged 2f out, led over 1f out, held on well towards finish

22 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Sioux Nation 13.10 Leopardstown 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Third of 10 in maiden at Naas (5f, good to soft, 2/1) on debut 28 days ago, not knocked about. Up in trip. Difficult to oppose.

2nd - Towards rear, 8th halfway, ridden and good headway to 4th 1f out, soon 3rd, kept on, nearest finish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give an update on this:

GB 17 Ire 12

GB

Bets 41

Wins 17

SR 41%

Profit (Level Stakes) 3.99

Profit (IAL) 41.98

Ireland

Bets 33

Wins 12

SR 36%

Profit (Level Stakes) 5.62

Profit (IAL) 42.83

we also had 4 days out of the 33, where we had a double. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...