Xtc12

Conflict Cup

Recommended Posts

Alnaas 19.40 Chelmsford 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. 10/3 and tongue strap on, second of 9 in maiden at Newbury (7f, good) on debut 17 days ago, no match for winner. Open to progress

Act of Valour 16.55 Roscommon 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising type. 14/1 and blinkered for 1st time, third of 14 in maiden at Navan (10f, good to firm) 14 days ago, keeping on. Likely to progress further and shortlisted. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Alnaas 19.40 Chelmsford 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. 10/3 and tongue strap on, second of 9 in maiden at Newbury (7f, good) on debut 17 days ago, no match for winner. Open to progress

1st @ 5\4 - Went right start, made all, ridden and pressed over 1f out, clear final 75 yards, ran on

23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Act of Valour 16.55 Roscommon 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising type. 14/1 and blinkered for 1st time, third of 14 in maiden at Navan (10f, good to firm) 14 days ago, keeping on. Likely to progress further and shortlisted. 

1st @ 2\1 - Disputed lead, pushed along and led over 2f out, ridden clear 1f out, stayed on strongly, comfortably

6.75\1 Double  :lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fortified Bay 15.10 Fakenham 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Bought for £70,000 on the back of an impressive winning bumper debut for S. Curling at Perth last June. Race-by-race progress over hurdles, runner-up at Warwick (21f) in March and he merits respect. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/9/2017 at 0:33 AM, Xtc12 said:

Fortified Bay 15.10 Fakenham 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Bought for £70,000 on the back of an impressive winning bumper debut for S. Curling at Perth last June. Race-by-race progress over hurdles, runner-up at Warwick (21f) in March and he merits respect. 

2nd - Not fluent, tracked leaders, reminders 4th, ridden to chase winner soon after 3 out, kept on one pace

Hailstone 19.45 Dundalk 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Visored for 1st time, career best when winning 14-runner handicap at Limerick (7f, good to firm, 10/3) 10 days ago by 5½ lengths from Dinky Inty, easily. 9lb higher now. Has good chance on form.

Gin In the Inn 17.05 Chester 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Improved when making a winning reappearance at Redcar, and progressed again when following up in good style at Pontefract (6f) last week. Decent draw and should make a bold bid under a penalty.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Hailstone 19.45 Dundalk 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Visored for 1st time, career best when winning 14-runner handicap at Limerick (7f, good to firm, 10/3) 10 days ago by 5½ lengths from Dinky Inty, easily. 9lb higher now. Has good chance on form.

2nd - Led, ridden under 2f out and strongly pressed 1f out, headed 100 yards out, no impression on winner

11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Gin In the Inn 17.05 Chester 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Improved when making a winning reappearance at Redcar, and progressed again when following up in good style at Pontefract (6f) last week. Decent draw and should make a bold bid under a penalty.

2nd - Mid-division, not clear run 2f out, headway over 1f out, ridden and ran on to lead narrowly inside final 100 yards, headed final strides

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lakeshore Lady 16.25 Worcester 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Won Fontwell handicap chase last month and ran just as well back at that course 9 days later. Fair hurdler who looks the one to beat down in grade returned to this sphere.

Fabulous Saga 20.40 Tipperary 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Point winner on debut. Promising type. Third of 14 in bumper at Cork (19f, good, 4/6) on NH debut 24 days ago. Stable in good form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cresswell Legend 17.20 Market Rasen 1 pt Win @ 13\8 ( bog) - enhanced price available

Elusive in Paris 17.40 Dundalk 1 pt win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tell it to Me   17.00 Ludlow 1 pt Win @ 6/4 ( bog) - enhanced price available 

Irishcorrespondent 16.55 Curragh 1 pt Win @ 11/10 (bog) - enhanced price available 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/10/2017 at 11:18 PM, Xtc12 said:

Lakeshore Lady 16.25 Worcester 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

1st @ 6\4 - Tracked leader, led before 5th, clear next, 13 lengths ahead 3 out, ridden out flat

On 5/10/2017 at 11:18 PM, Xtc12 said:

Fabulous Saga 20.40 Tipperary 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

1st @ 9\4 - Disputed early, led after 2f, asserted 2f out, kept on strongly, not extended  ....... 8.13\1 Double

On 5/12/2017 at 1:31 AM, Xtc12 said:

Cresswell Legend 17.20 Market Rasen 1 pt Win @ 13\8 ( bog) - enhanced price available

7th - Led until over 3f out, weakened quickly

On 5/12/2017 at 1:31 AM, Xtc12 said:

Elusive in Paris 17.40 Dundalk 1 pt win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

1st @ 11\8 - Mid-division, headway travelling well entering straight, led under 2f out, soon ridden clear, eased close home, comfortably

On 5/13/2017 at 10:40 AM, Xtc12 said:

Merlin 14.05 Nottingham 1 pt win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available 

1st @ Evs - Made all, ridden over 1f out, ran on

On 5/13/2017 at 10:40 AM, Xtc12 said:

Night of Glory 16.30 Curragh 1 pt Win @ 6/4 (bog) - enhanced price available 

1st @ 15\8 - Tracked leaders, pushed along approaching straight, 3rd 3f out, on terms under 2f out, led from 1f out and stayed on best .....

5.75\1 Double

14 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Tell it to Me   17.00 Ludlow 1 pt Win @ 6/4 ( bog) - enhanced price available 

3rd - Held up, soon in touch, 2nd 6f out until driven over 2f out, no extra inside final furlong

14 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Irishcorrespondent 16.55 Curragh 1 pt Win @ 11/10 (bog) - enhanced price available 

1st @ 11\10 - Ran 3rd, progress travelling well 2f out, soon led, pushed along to assert inside final furlong, stayed on well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give an update on this:

GB 20 Ire 17

Strike Rate : GB  41.66 % Ire 43.59%

Profit (Flat) : GB 5.24 Ire 13.22

Profit (IAL) : GB 38.23 Ire 65.13 

GB

Bets 48

Wins 20

SR 41.66%

Profit (Level Stakes) 5.24

Profit (IAL) 38.23

Ireland

Bets 39

Wins 17

SR 43.59%

Profit (Level Stakes) 13.22

Profit (IAL) 65.13

we also had 6 days out of the 39, where we had a double. 

Have to be very happy with this so far   :cheers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Melabi 16.20 Brighton 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fourth in a strong race at Pontefract (10f) and duly took advantage of further drop in the weights to score at Thirsk (12f) last time. Player from 3 lb higher.

Arbre De Vie 17.40 Killarney 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available

Smart chaser. Good second of 15 in handicap chase (6/1) at Punchestown (21f, good to soft) 17 days ago. Switches from chase to hurdles. Trainer going well. The one to beat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/14/2017 at 11:13 PM, Xtc12 said:

Melabi 16.20 Brighton 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fourth in a strong race at Pontefract (10f) and duly took advantage of further drop in the weights to score at Thirsk (12f) last time. Player from 3 lb higher.

2nd - Slowly away in touch in rear, headway entering final 2f, soon ridden to chase winner, no impression

On 5/14/2017 at 11:13 PM, Xtc12 said:

Arbre De Vie 17.40 Killarney 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available

Smart chaser. Good second of 15 in handicap chase (6/1) at Punchestown (21f, good to soft) 17 days ago. Switches from chase to hurdles. Trainer going well. The one to beat.

7th - Held up towards rear, ridden and no impression 3 out, kept on one pace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Doorman 15.20 Sedgefield 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fairly useful in Ireland and placed 3 times in handicaps for this yard prior to finally getting off the mark over hurdles at Carlisle in this headgear combination last week. 

Muzbid 17.50 Killarney 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available

Once-raced gelding. Fourth of 18 in maiden at Cork (8.4f, good to soft, 10/3) on debut 31 days ago, nearest finish. Should progress.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

The Doorman 15.20 Sedgefield 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fairly useful in Ireland and placed 3 times in handicaps for this yard prior to finally getting off the mark over hurdles at Carlisle in this headgear combination last week. 

1st @ 11\8 - Tracked leaders in 3rd, led 2 out, hit last, held on towards finish

11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Muzbid 17.50 Killarney 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available

Once-raced gelding. Fourth of 18 in maiden at Cork (8.4f, good to soft, 10/3) on debut 31 days ago, nearest finish. Should progress.

1st @ 6\5 - Soon led, headed after 1 1/2f, travelled well to lead under 2f out, ridden and asserted over 1f out, stayed on well, comfortably

Double pays 5.22\1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Delta Work 19.15 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. Hooded tongue strap on, first run since leaving Emmanuel Clayeux when second of 19 in juvenile hurdle at Cork (16f, good to soft, 4/1) on IRE NH debut 12 days ago, running on.

Muffins For Tea 16.45 Worcester 1 Pt Win @ 9\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Firmly on the right path now, backing up an encouraging second at Chepstow with a comfortable success at Newton Abbot last week, and holds obvious claims here from the same mark.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

So Mi Dar 14.55 York   1 pt win @ Evs ( bog) -enhanced price available   NR

Morgan 18.00 Clonmel 1 pt win  @ 11/10 ( bog) - enhanced price available 

2nd - Chased leader, slight mistake 1st, soon raced in 3rd, 2nd before 3 out, soon pushed along, a little awkward at road before 2 out where not fluent and no impression, one pace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ancient Astronaut 17.30 Newmarket 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Back to best when making winning return at Thirsk and remains on a fair mark up 4 lb.

Venezuela 19.25 Cork 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Twice-raced colt. Hooded for 1st time, fourth of 8 in maiden (6/5) at this course (7f, heavy) 47 days ago. Yard having good spell, better ground should see improvement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Desert String 16.50 Bangor 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Multiple point winner who posted career best under Rules when winning 10-runner handicap chase at Stratford (22.6f) earlier this month. 12 lb higher now but bold follow-up bid anticipated.

Miss Power 15.35 Navan 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising individual. C&D winner. 1 win from 1 run this year. 7/1, won 12-runner handicap at Naas (5f, good to firm) 19 days ago by head from Go Kart. Has good chance on form.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2017 at 11:53 PM, Xtc12 said:

Ancient Astronaut 17.30 Newmarket 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Back to best when making winning return at Thirsk and remains on a fair mark up 4 lb.

2nd - Chased leaders, driven and headway over 2f out, soon in touch, stayed on to press winner final furlong, just held

On 5/18/2017 at 11:53 PM, Xtc12 said:

Venezuela 19.25 Cork 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Twice-raced colt. Hooded for 1st time, fourth of 8 in maiden (6/5) at this course (7f, heavy) 47 days ago. Yard having good spell, better ground should see improvement.

1st @ 2\1 - Tracked leader, 2nd halfway, pushed along 2f out, ridden to lead 1f out, soon edged right, kept on well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Desert String 16.50 Bangor 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Multiple point winner who posted career best under Rules when winning 10-runner handicap chase at Stratford (22.6f) earlier this month. 12 lb higher now but bold follow-up bid anticipated.

PU - Tracked leaders, reminders after 11th, struggling 13th, weakened 5 out, pulled up before next

9 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Miss Power 15.35 Navan 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising individual. C&D winner. 1 win from 1 run this year. 7/1, won 12-runner handicap at Naas (5f, good to firm) 19 days ago by head from Go Kart. Has good chance on form.

2nd - Rear of mid-division, 6th halfway, ridden and good headway to 2nd over 1f out, strongly challenged leader under 1f out, kept on, not match winner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not For You 16.35 Limerick 1 Pt Win @ 3\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fifteen runs since last win in 2013. Good second of 14 in handicap chase (9/2) at Killarney (20.6f, good) 7 days ago and should go well again here off just 3lb higher.

Mulcahys Hill 17.20 Stratford 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Point winner who was a promising second on Ffos Las bumper debut in November. Can't have been right at Chepstow 4 weeks later and well worth another chance back from a break. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2017 at 11:39 PM, Xtc12 said:

Not For You 16.35 Limerick

Non Runner

On 5/20/2017 at 11:39 PM, Xtc12 said:

Mulcahys Hill 17.20 Stratford 1 Pt Win @ 2\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Point winner who was a promising second on Ffos Las bumper debut in November. Can't have been right at Chepstow 4 weeks later and well worth another chance back from a break. 

1st @ 2\1 (Rule 4 ) - Led 3f, led again 9f out, clear over 1f out, easily

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eolian 19.05 Leicester 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Didn't always look straightforward for William Knight last year but gelded during the break and offered more when third of 13 at Chepstow last week. Big player from same mark.

Cook Islands 17.45 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 15\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Useful Flat winner, making jumps debut. 7/2, third of 14 in handicap at Dundalk (10.7f). Off 9 months. First run for yard after leaving Aidan O'Brien. 1st time tongue strap and looks interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Arabian Jazz 14.20 Brighton 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising sort. 12/1, second of 15 in maiden at Leicester (5f, good) 14 days ago. Wasn't unduly punished on that occasion and obvious chance of going one better with improvement on the cards.

Dabulena 16.25 Gowran Park 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Thrice-raced winner. 1 win from 3 runs this year. 2/1, won 15-runner maiden at the Curragh (10f, good) 9 days ago. May well do better.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Moi Aussie 17.00 Yarmouth 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

10/3, won 10-runner handicap at this C&D (good to firm) 7 days ago, keeping on well. Carries penalty. Good chance she hasn't finished winning yet for these connections.

Dawerann 20.30 Wexford 1 Pt Win @ 4\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

5/2, creditable 4½ lengths second of 8 to Patricks Park in minor event over fences at Roscommon (16.3f, good) 16 days ago, better placed than most. Eight pounds better off with the winner here.

Will update this later this evening.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2017 at 11:29 AM, Xtc12 said:

Eolian 19.05 Leicester 1 Pt Win @ 6\4

5th - In touch, ridden over 2f out, weakened inside final furlong

On 5/22/2017 at 11:29 AM, Xtc12 said:

Cook Islands 17.45 Punchestown 1 Pt Win @ 15\8 

1st @ 11\4 Raced in 8th early, impeded 5th, pushed along in 4th approaching straight, challenged from before last, soon on terms, led run-in and stayed on best

On 5/23/2017 at 7:54 AM, Xtc12 said:

Arabian Jazz 14.20 Brighton 1 Pt Win @ 6\5

3rd - Chased leaders on outside, ran on inside final furlong, went 3rd final 100 yards and closed, not reach winner

On 5/23/2017 at 7:54 AM, Xtc12 said:

Dabulena 16.25 Gowran Park 1 Pt Win @ 11\8

1st @ 11\8 - Chased leaders on outside, ran on inside final furlong, went 3rd final 100 yards and closed, not reach winner

7 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Moi Aussie 17.00 Yarmouth 1 Pt Win @ 11\8

1st @ 13\8 - Made all, pressed from 2f out, ridden over 1f out, held on strongly towards finish, eased close home

7 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Dawerann 20.30 Wexford 1 Pt Win @ 4\1

6th - Held up, moderate 8th halfway, ridden and no impression 3 out, moderate 5th 2 out, kept on one pace

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

GB 23 Ire 22

Strike Rate : GB  40 % Ire 45.83%

Profit (Flat) : GB 4.02 Ire 17.40

Profit (IAL) : GB 30.39 Ire 69.77 

GB

Bets 57

Wins 23

SR 40%

Profit (Level Stakes) 4.02

Profit (IAL) 30.39

Ireland

Bets 48

Wins 22

SR 45.83%

Profit (Level Stakes) 17.40

Profit (IAL) 69.77

we also had 6 days out of the 48, where we had a double. 

Edited by Xtc12
Correct Score

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Blairs Cove 14.10 Warwick 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available

Showed ability in Irish bumpers for previous yard and promising start over hurdles for new connections, second at Cheltenham before readily justifying short odds over C&D. The one to beat. 

Zamira 19.15 Tipperary 1 Pt Win @ 5\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner. 1 win from 3 runs this year when winning a 7-runner maiden (11/4) at Roscommon (12f, good) 17 days ago, keeping on well. Trainer going well. On the upgrade recently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.