Jump to content
Announcements
** October Nap's Competition Result: 1st Zilzalian, 2nd Mickyftm32, 3rd Joales, 4th internetmails KO Cup: redno2009, Most Winners: Xtc12**
** Football Tipster Competition Result : 1st MrJol, 2nd buga00, 3rd glavintoby, 4th Boulder5111, 5th bobsyerunkle **

Conflict Cup


Recommended Posts

On 3/30/2017, 11:05:51, Xtc12 said:

Swing Hard 15.50 Wetherby 1 Pt Win @ 15\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Landed back-to-back Carlisle handicaps last season and back to best to score readily over C&D 10 days ago. Obvious claims under a penalty.

2nd - Led, driven after 5 out, ridden and hard pressed from next, kept on under pressure, headed closing stages

On 3/30/2017, 11:05:51, Xtc12 said:

Fille Du Septembre 18.00 Dundalk 1 Pt Win @ 6\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Foaled April 10. €130,000 yearling. Closely related to 2-y-o 5f winner Sleepy Joe and half-sister to 3 winners, including useful 2-y-o 6f winner Boston Rocker. Yard's debutants always respected.

1st @ 7\4 - Dwelt and soon slightly impeded, chased leaders, pushed along and switched right 2f out, soon closed to challenge, stayed on well final furlong to lead near line

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1st @ 11\8 - Held up towards rear, headway on outside over 2f out, went 2nd inside final furlong, ran on under pressure to lead close home 1st @ 6\4 - Led, headed 5th, regained lead at 9th, mad

Update  

Update  

Posted Images

On 4/1/2017, 7:46:59, Xtc12 said:

Almane 16.10 Doncaster 1 pt win @ 2/1 (bog) - enhanced price available 

4th - In touch, headway over 1f out, ridden inside final furlong, kept on towards finish

On 4/1/2017, 7:46:59, Xtc12 said:

Redhotfillypeppers 17.40 Navan 1 pt win @ 7/4 (bog) - enhanced price available 

4th - In touch, headway over 1f out, ridden inside final furlong, kept on towards finish

Link to post
Share on other sites

Dabulena 15.45 Cork 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Siyouni filly. Half-sister to smart 7f-1¾m winner Dabadiyan. Dam lightly raced. Newcomers from yard often fancied.

Monsieur Gibraltar 17.20 Ascot 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Thriving under both codes at present, following up an easy Taunton hunter success with a 12-length victory in a point last time, so shouldn't have much problem adding to his winning sequence.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Monsieur Gibraltar 17.20 Ascot 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Thriving under both codes at present, following up an easy Taunton hunter success with a 12-length victory in a point last time, so shouldn't have much problem adding to his winning sequence.

1st @ 7\4 - acked leading pair until 5th, close up, 3rd again 9th, led 13th, clear from 2 out, great jump last, very easily

12 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Dabulena 15.45 Cork 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Siyouni filly. Half-sister to smart 7f-1¾m winner Dabadiyan. Dam lightly raced. Newcomers from yard often fancied.

2nd - Tracked leaders, soon 3rd, closed 3f out, led over 1f out, quickly headed and kept on without matching winner

Link to post
Share on other sites

Grace Tara 16.10 Kelso 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available

Point/bumper winner who made a winning start in this sphere at Lingfield (19.5f) in November. Fair to say that she hasn't progressed in 4 subsequent starts, but she does set the standard here.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Grace Tara 16.10 Kelso 1 Pt Win @ Evs (bog) - enhanced price available

Point/bumper winner who made a winning start in this sphere at Lingfield (19.5f) in November. Fair to say that she hasn't progressed in 4 subsequent starts, but she does set the standard here.

1st @ Evs - Tracked leader, led 7th, made rest, joined after 4 out, ridden clear when wandered approaching last, kept on    

GB 4 Ire 4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Laurium 14.30 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Bettered hurdles form when striking at the second time of asking over fences in 3m Exeter handicap in November. Well held in better company since but back down in class now.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Laurium 14.30 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Bettered hurdles form when striking at the second time of asking over fences in 3m Exeter handicap in November. Well held in better company since but back down in class now.

1st @ 11/8 - Made all, clear before 3 out, kept on strongly

GB 5 Ire 4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Bound 16.00 Leopardstown 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Useful filly. Remains a maiden after 7 Flat runs. 4¾ lengths seventh of 11 to Dubai Sand in listed race at this course (9f, good to soft, 7/1). Off 158 days. Sets the bar pretty high.

Bracken Brae 15.45 Wolverhampton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Course winner. Four wins from 7 runs last year. Latest win at Chelmsford City in February. Creditable second of 6 in handicap at Chelmsford City (16f, 5/2) 20 days ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2017, 10:50:57, Xtc12 said:

Bound 16.00 Leopardstown 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Useful filly. Remains a maiden after 7 Flat runs. 4¾ lengths seventh of 11 to Dubai Sand in listed race at this course (9f, good to soft, 7/1). Off 158 days. Sets the bar pretty high.

7th - Chased leaders early until improved to lead after 2f, ridden 2f out and soon headed, no extra and weakened final furlong (op 11/4)

On 4/4/2017, 10:50:57, Xtc12 said:

Bracken Brae 15.45 Wolverhampton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Course winner. Four wins from 7 runs last year. Latest win at Chelmsford City in February. Creditable second of 6 in handicap at Chelmsford City (16f, 5/2) 20 days ago.

1st @ 11\10 - Chased leaders, went 2nd over 13f out until led over 2f out, ridden over 1f out, stayed on under pressure (tchd 8/11 and tchd 5/6)

GB 6 Ire 4

Link to post
Share on other sites

Mustarrid 18.45 Chelmsford 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Stepped up on debut form when winning easily in December; absent since but more to come

Hareth 15.45 Limerick 1 Pt Win @ 5\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Course winner coming here on the back of some solid runs and sports a first time visor

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Mustarrid 18.45 Chelmsford 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Stepped up on debut form when winning easily in December; absent since but more to come

1st @ 7\4 - Prominent, led 5f out, ridden over 1f out, ran on

11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Hareth 15.45 Limerick 1 Pt Win @ 5\1 (bog) - enhanced price available

Course winner coming here on the back of some solid runs and sports a first time visor

1st @ 5\1 - Chased leaders, 5th halfway, closer in 3rd 3 out, challenged entering straight, travelled well to lead 2 out, ridden to assert last, kept on well run-in 

First double paying 15.75\1  :drums 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Master Burbidge 16.25 Sedgefield 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Has done well over hurdles, improving markedly to land another victory at Taunton (19f) last week. Should do at least as well over fences and should stay this far. Been found a good opening.

Tellthemnuttin 16.00 Wexford 1 Pt Win @ 7\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fair hurdler. 3 wins from 12 runs this season. Good third of 17 in handicap hurdle at Punchestown (22f, good to soft, 10/1) 138 days ago, closing all way to line. Big player stepping back up to 3m. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/6/2017, 11:11:59, Xtc12 said:

Master Burbidge 16.25 Sedgefield 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Has done well over hurdles, improving markedly to land another victory at Taunton (19f) last week. Should do at least as well over fences and should stay this far. Been found a good opening.

1st @ 11\8 - Held up towards rear, headway 8 out, went 2nd from 5 out, challenged 2 out, led last, held on towards finish

On 4/6/2017, 11:11:59, Xtc12 said:

Tellthemnuttin 16.00 Wexford 1 Pt Win @ 7\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fair hurdler. 3 wins from 12 runs this season. Good third of 17 in handicap hurdle at Punchestown (22f, good to soft, 10/1) 138 days ago, closing all way to line. Big player stepping back up to 3m. 

1st @ 5\1 - Held up towards rear, mistake 2nd, headway into 5th 4 out, pushed along and improved to lead entering straight, ridden from 2 out, stayed on well run-in

Deja-Vu another double paying the exact same as previous day. 15.75\1  :cow :drums :beer

Six in a row in GB and two in a row in Ireland.

GB 8 Ireland 6

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yucatan 16.00 leopardstown 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner. 11/8, creditable 1¾ lengths second of 10 to Rivet in Racing Post Trophy at Doncaster (8f, good to firm). Off 168 days. Up in trip. Has good chance on form.

Historic Event 18.50 Wolverhampton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

120,000 gns foal, Invincible Spirit filly. Dam, Argentinian 2-y-o Group 1 7.5f winner. Newcomers from yard often fancied.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Yucatan 16.00 leopardstown 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner. 11/8, creditable 1¾ lengths second of 10 to Rivet in Racing Post Trophy at Doncaster (8f, good to firm). Off 168 days. Up in trip. Has good chance on form.

3rd - Chased leaders, pushed along in 3rd 1 1/2f out, kept on without matching 1st 2 inside final furlong

12 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Historic Event 18.50 Wolverhampton 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

120,000 gns foal, Invincible Spirit filly. Dam, Argentinian 2-y-o Group 1 7.5f winner. Newcomers from yard often fancied.

2nd - Dwelt, soon recovered chasing leaders on outside and raced keenly, led over 3f out, headed over 1f out, rallied under pressure inside final furlong, stayed on

Edited by Xtc12
Spelling
Link to post
Share on other sites

Contre Tous 15.35 Market Rasen 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Left previous efforts in this country behind when opening his account over fences over C&D 13 days ago, finding plenty off the bridle this time. Up 4 lb, but should have more to offer.

Sorelle Delle Rose 14.25 Naas 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising type. 10/1, third of 12 in maiden at this C&D (heavy) on debut, finishing well. Off 175 days. Sets a solid standard. Entered in the Group 3 Athasi Stakes.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Contre Tous 15.35 Market Rasen 1 Pt Win @ 13\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Left previous efforts in this country behind when opening his account over fences over C&D 13 days ago, finding plenty off the bridle this time. Up 4 lb, but should have more to offer.

1st @ 13\8 - Tracked leaders, disputing 2nd 8th, challenged 3 out, driven to lead flat, held on well

11 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Sorelle Delle Rose 14.25 Naas 1 Pt Win @ 11\8 (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising type. 10/1, third of 12 in maiden at this C&D (heavy) on debut, finishing well. Off 175 days. Sets a solid standard. Entered in the Group 3 Athasi Stakes.

1st @ 11\8 - Disputed lead, headed briefly halfway, led 2f out, soon ridden clear, stayed on strongly final furlong, comfortably

 

Another Double paying just over 5\1   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey listen 16.40 Kelso 1 Pt Win @ 7\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Point winner representing yard on a high and a half-brother to useful hurdler/chaser Listen Dear. Bound to be popular on Rules debut.

Jammin Masters 19.15 Tramore 1 Pt WIn @ Evns (bog) - enhanced price available

Promising winning pointer. 3/1, second of 11 in hunter chase at Downpatrick (22.1f, good) on NH debut 15 days ago, conceding first run. Chance is there for all to see.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Hey listen 16.40 Kelso 1 Pt Win @ 7\2 (bog) - enhanced price available

Point winner representing yard on a high and a half-brother to useful hurdler/chaser Listen Dear. Bound to be popular on Rules debut.

Fell - Held up in rear, jumped right 3rd, headway when fell 5 out

9 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Jammin Masters 19.15 Tramore 1 Pt WIn @ Evns (bog) - enhanced price available

Non Runner

Link to post
Share on other sites

Willyegolassiego 17.30 Lingfield 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner on Flat. Course winner. Winner here in February. Pulled up in handicap hurdle (3/1) at Southwell (15.7f, heavy) 36 days ago. Modest on the Flat, creditable on last Flat run.

Jet Streaming 16.45 Tipperary 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available    

Promising sort. Third of 20 in maiden (16/1) at Naas (6f, heavy) on debut 16 days ago. Up in trip. Should progress.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just to give an update on this:

GB 9 Ire 7

GB

Bets 22

Wins 9

SR 41%

Profit (Level Stakes) -0.28

Profit (IAL) 9.82

Ireland

Bets 16

Wins 7

SR 44%

Profit (Level Stakes) 9.50

Profit (IAL) 28.27

we also had 3 days out of the 16 where we had a double. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Willyegolassiego 17.30 Lingfield 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available

Lightly-raced winner on Flat. Course winner. Winner here in February. Pulled up in handicap hurdle (3/1) at Southwell (15.7f, heavy) 36 days ago. Modest on the Flat, creditable on last Flat run.

1st @ 11\10 - Never travelled and ran in snatches, towards rear, outpaced over 2f out, pushed along and headway over 1f out, still plenty to do, ridden and ran on strongly to lead towards finish, won going away

12 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Jet Streaming 16.45 Tipperary 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available    

Promising sort. Third of 20 in maiden (16/1) at Naas (6f, heavy) on debut 16 days ago. Up in trip. Should progress.

4th - Prominent and led after 1f, ridden and headed 1 1/2f out, no extra inside final furlong

GB 10 Ireland 7

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Glorious Artist 18.15 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fairly useful gelding. Career best when winning 7-runner handicap at Wolverhampton (7.2f, 6/1) 4 days ago. Excellent claims if this race doesn't come too soon.

Dali 17.25 Dundalk 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available     

Foaled January 31. $525,000 yearling, Scat Daddy colt. Half-brother to 2 winners, including winner up to 6f Absolute Champion. Makes plenty of appeal on paper. Wears tongue strap.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Glorious Artist 18.15 Kempton 1 Pt Win @ 7\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fairly useful gelding. Career best when winning 7-runner handicap at Wolverhampton (7.2f, 6/1) 4 days ago. Excellent claims if this race doesn't come too soon.

3rd - Held up towards rear, pushed along over 2f out, ridden and ran on final furlong, not reach leaders

 

13 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Dali 17.25 Dundalk 1 Pt Win @ 6\5 (bog) - enhanced price available     

Foaled January 31. $525,000 yearling, Scat Daddy colt. Half-brother to 2 winners, including winner up to 6f Absolute Champion. Makes plenty of appeal on paper. Wears tongue strap.

2nd - Tracked leaders, ran freely, ridden and progress to challenge over 1f out, kept on inside final furlong, no impression on winner close home

Link to post
Share on other sites

Garrahalish 14.50 Towcester 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available  

C&D winner who not for the first time failed to convince his stamina in trio of starts up to 25f during the summer. This more suitable on return and handicapper has given him a chance. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/12/2017, 10:27:06, Xtc12 said:

Garrahalish 14.50 Towcester 1 Pt Win @ 11\10 (bog) - enhanced price available  

C&D winner who not for the first time failed to convince his stamina in trio of starts up to 25f during the summer. This more suitable on return and handicapper has given him a chance. 

2nd - Chased winner until 4 out, ridden and outpaced after next, went modest 2nd again last, no chance with winner

Link to post
Share on other sites

Chestnut Ben 17.45 Southwell 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Resumed winning ways under a more attacking ride than of late at Wetherby on penultimate start. By no means disgraced at Market Rasen next time and should make his presence felt once again.

Icario 17.35 Kilbeggan 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fairly useful hurdler. Respectable third of 11 in novice hurdle (evens) at Downpatrick (18.8f, good) 26 days ago. Tongue strap on 1st time, good opportunity to get off the mark.

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Chestnut Ben 17.45 Southwell 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Resumed winning ways under a more attacking ride than of late at Wetherby on penultimate start. By no means disgraced at Market Rasen next time and should make his presence felt once again.

1st @ 10\3 - Soon behind, not fluent 2nd, headway 7th, led after next, clear from 4 out, easily  

23 hours ago, Xtc12 said:

Icario 17.35 Kilbeggan 1 Pt Win @ 5\4 (bog) - enhanced price available

Fairly useful hurdler. Respectable third of 11 in novice hurdle (evens) at Downpatrick (18.8f, good) 26 days ago. Tongue strap on 1st time, good opportunity to get off the mark.

2nd - Settled behind leaders in 3rd, improved to lead after 2 out, pushed along and pressed before last where not fluent, ridden and headed run-in, no extra close home

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...