** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

League of Legends

StevieDay1983

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Nice tips! If you're looking for a reliable betting site, OneHash lets you place esports bets with bitcoins.

Bet on CSGO, Dota 2, League of Legends, and much more.

OneHash also offers traditional sports betting and games like slots and dice.

There's no registration required and takes only a few clicks to place a bet.

Click below to claim your 100% deposit bonus:

http://9nl.es/onehashesports

• 10 months later...
  • 5 months later...

23.3.2019 - LPL Week 9: Royal Never Give Up vs Invictus Gaming
RNG ML @2.41. Stake: 2/5. MY ODDS!

As season progressed to the last weeks, there is still lots of to play for. The first two finishers of the regular season gets bye to the semifinals of play off. This basically means, in playoff there will be 1-2 less matches to be played in order to get the title. These two spots are curently in hands of Topsports gaming and FunPlus Phoenix with 10-2 record. 3rd is Invictus Gaming (9-3) and 4th is Royal Never Give Up (8-3) with one more match to play this week. As topsports awaitings tought match ups next week, i see one of possible TOP2 spots open and its expected to be heavilly contested by TOP contenders in last weeks, which IG and RNG definitelly are.

RNG after the slowish start is back in title race mode. Their main superstar ADC Uzi had longer vacation at the start of the season, like every year. And like every year, RNG started this season with modified line up, what cost them some matches. Now, they are playing with full power and in order to reach the TOP2 regular season, they idealy need two wins this week against good opponenst. Next week, they should get two "easy" wins against mediocre opponents, so all focus goes in to this week. I expect them win this on-form JDG gaming and then basically coin toss with IG, in this HUGE match up. I think, who wins this one, will get better play off spot. 

Between these two, IG has slightly better early game and always trying to snowball these early leads. As it is harder to do against teams of RNG caliber, during the last season, i rated RNG against IG as slight favourites due to their slightly better late game and teamfighting. But hey, it was the IG who took last year the ultimate trophy of World Championship Champions, what proves that IG became a little more complex team.

Anyway, there will be lot of to play for, this match will be hyped and will be decided by slight margins on the given day. This match is pure 50/50 and I am taking the dog here.

GL, whos in!

Edited by GoodGuyKugi

• 1 year later...

League of Legends " Gen.G - DAMWON GAMING -  Time: 03/26 13:00

BET: DAMWON GAMING

Odds and stake: @4.300 1/10

match analysis source

Today two teams meet in the LCK league, which at the beginning measured slightly differently. Unfortunately, in LCK we will not know the line-up of teams for today's game ... Gen G currently has a 79% win rate, which is a great result considering the predictions made before the season. 19 wins and the last series without a flaw is really impressive. It's no coincidence that today it's GEN. G is the favorite, unfortunately the odds of winning are too low. The teams at LCK are really balanced and I think the GenG series will be discontinued soon. Maybe it will be today. But it will be very difficult to do that. No less Dawmon likes to compete with such teams. In both teams the strongest character in the midlane and Damwon has a lot of room for manoeuvre in the drafts. Gen g most often chooses Zoe and Azir. In theory, all you have to do is to rephrase the most often played heroes. In the last game with Griffin it was easy for them, but it's mainly because it's a team with bad strategy for this season. Couching alone is not enough. DAMWON 3 match in a row with a defeat which, however, does not fully reflect their game which was correctly played. A high increase in 10 hours from 3.1 to 3.9 is a good time to play

League of Legends GAM Esports - Team Secret - Time: 03/28 14:00

BET : GAM ESPORTS (-1.5)

Odds and stake: @2.000 3/10

bet analysis

GAM Esports is the team that won the fastest this season in the league. In the match against the CES they only needed 21 minutes to deal with the rival. In general this team wants to destroy the rival as soon as it senses his weakness. Today it could be such a game. GAM won 12 of their last 14 games - about 11 killings on average) But I won't play on the number of kills but on 2 maps in this match. Team Secret has a weak mentality and unless the first game goes well they will lose the whole meeting. Looking at their drafts I have concerns. Gam has a very strong form and great disposition of players on honey and on the lower lane. I don't know what would have to happen for Team Secret with 54 Win rate to threaten them. The form of players is very unstable and practically every match changes the hero. This is chaos, not some elaborate strategy.

• 2 weeks later...

Afreeca Freecs vs Hanwha Life Esports 14:00 // 5.04.2020

Bet: Hanwha Life Esports

Odds: 2.8 @ Parimatch

bet from https://esporttalk.org/

In today's league of legends game an interesting couple to play is the last match in LCK today. Initially I was thinking about handicap but in my opinion it is unpaid. The odds for one map are only 1.5 while the winnings are 2.7. And I think the chances of that are and this is a better price/risk ratio. The two teams aren't so much different from each other. Even the style of play is not so much different. AF has 43% of the matches won in this spit, while HLE has 34%. It's not a big difference to look at rivals who are left with a whole pool of matches to play. The HLE has had more difficult crossings like Sandbox Gaming or DAMWON Gaming recently. With Sandbox, however, they showedits character on the first of 36 minutes map. If AF doesn't get the beginning of the map, Hanwa has a good chance in this game. AF likes to play aggressively at the beginning. A lot depends on the choice of characters.It is worth playing PP because it gives 2.8, while the average is about 2.45

23 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

Afreeca Freecs vs Hanwha Life Esports 14:00 // 5.04.2020

Bet: Hanwha Life Esports

Odds: 2.8 @ Parimatch

bet from https://esporttalk.org/

In today's league of legends game an interesting couple to play is the last match in LCK today. Initially I was thinking about handicap but in my opinion it is unpaid. The odds for one map are only 1.5 while the winnings are 2.7. And I think the chances of that are and this is a better price/risk ratio. The two teams aren't so much different from each other. Even the style of play is not so much different. AF has 43% of the matches won in this spit, while HLE has 34%. It's not a big difference to look at rivals who are left with a whole pool of matches to play. The HLE has had more difficult crossings like Sandbox Gaming or DAMWON Gaming recently. With Sandbox, however, they showedits character on the first of 36 minutes map. If AF doesn't get the beginning of the map, Hanwa has a good chance in this game. AF likes to play aggressively at the beginning. A lot depends on the choice of characters.It is worth playing PP because it gives 2.8, while the average is about 2.45

2:0 !! WIN 

nK5r6Jv.png

eSuba - ASUS ROG Elite
04/06 19:00

PICK: ESUBA @3.700 3/10

Basically, the analysis can end with Betvictor offering a 3.7 course while the average is about 2.5 at this point. If they don't block your bet, you have another green book -sure profit without any risk - appropriate proportionally you give stakes on 1 and 2. In today's first EU masters match I play on eSuba  because Robocop and Jejky present a stable level. The last results were negative, but in the current finish line the team from the Czech region is not in the lost position. Such a high odds are encouraging although it's hard to judge the chances against a rival that you haven't seen before. Asus is a better team at least in theory, but their last game didn't confirm that at all.

Today bet: 

Sector One vs  WLGaming  7.04 // 17:00 

tipster bet from https://esporttalk.org/ : WLGaming @ 2.28

Info:

How strange the EU master really got us through last year. But now we have a completely different format and the fact that the teams approach the match completely different. Now every game is more important than before. Yesterday WLG beat the favoured KICK team and this surprised many. I am a little less. KICK has a lot of potential, but in my opinion it is quite inflated. WLG literally ran over a rival. KICK probably didn't know that the game had already started, maybe they thought it was a sparring... Today the Belgians are not the favorites, not after what the WLG showed yesterday.

Attention, these are the games BO 1. In such games, often other aspects than the preparation and form of the players are decisive. Keep this in mind

Edited by eSportManiac

League of legends
EU Masters

Racoon vs eSuba
Bet: Racoon @ 2.66 - https://esporttalk.org/

Racoon players play is in my opinion better than eSuba players. In PG national you can see a better level of play and more hit matches. He will look at his rivals and players' results in March: Winning games from Campus Party Sparks, Cyberground Gaming or the Outplayed team. At the end of March one loss is YDN Devils. The team has a decent score of 58% win rate. The results of eSuba seem to be more impressive: The winnings alone in the last 5 matches of Hitpoint Masters Season including Cyber Gaming, Inside Games, Team Sampi and Team Brute. Win rate in 10S at 86%. However, I hold the view that these two leagues are completely different styles and two different levels. We will see how it will look like in practice when the Italians collide with the Belgians.eSuba is the favorite but not at such a ridiculously low odds.

Dominus Esports vs Victory Five +1,5 @ 1.85 

V5: y4, Max, Mole, Xiaohan and Clx. On the opposite side we have GALA, Mark, Natural, Xiaopeng, Xiaowei. This match may be a kind of opportunity for the victory Five, but today I will play less risky to win one map with a minimum handicap. The V5 can get a very sloppy record - to become the worst professional team of recent years. Today in the match instead of Xiye in the middle we have Xiaowei and Mole, a change in the middle lane and a top for V5. Generally it promises to be quite chaotic and a bit looser with more action under the towers and thus more murder. This makes me think we can see a more even but loose game especially when playing a player like Natural. 

DragonX vs Afreeca Freecs / 12. Apr 2020 - 10:00

bet Dragon -1,5 @ 1.99

We have a match ahead of us with the teams that have won the last game against each other. Afreeca after almost 40 minutes and a long duel won with Griffin finishing the game with almost 13k gold advantage. On the other side the team that won against DAMWON Gaming with a similar advantage in gold but in a much shorter duel that lasts 27 minutes. Dawmon was removed from the map. DragonX winning tomorrow would be in second position before T1. This is no time for experiments and the stage is starting to be crucial. I think now they have really extra motivation to prove their strength They are playing at a very high level, no one is able to stop them now and now they will question every map. You can see that this team is on the wave. Afreeca Freecs is an average team that finally played something against a weak Griffin who played nothing. Now, however, there will be completely inventive Dragon X will impose its own style, which it has a lot of and Afreeca will not allow much of itself, because their range of games and what they have shown so far does not allow to think well about their capabilities of the right counter-position during the draft.

LNG Esports  vs Royal Never Give Up

league of legends game 13.04 // 11:00

bet: Royal Never Give U -1,5

Langx Top Player is as much as 23% of the total team damage and on mid player: xiaochu 30% of the total damage. In this match, everything will be spread out between the lines Top and Mid that are much better in the RNG team. Players have a big fan of heroes and in the draft stage they can win it 2:0. Nobody knows how the choice will look like so we can wait for live but then the odds are much weaker. Xiaochu can play a great with Sylas, Rumble or Syndra but they have more heroes whomu play well. In LNG is rather ADC plays the main violin. Maple and Flandre are quite a long way off. On the honey is strong zoe and le blanc but these champions are relatively easy to exclude.

Stylistically, LNG are not a team that can punish what the RNG wants to do, in fact, I would lean the other way because of the versatility of the RNG. RNG in form is a form of fast winning and often playing cleaner, low-killing matches than most other teams in LPL.LNG have a mathematical chance in theory, but let's make an agreement - it won't happen. Meanwhile, RNGs absolutely need this game to keep up in the race 5-8. LNG position with a new player chenlun17, but this means limited training and the team itself is still quite easy to predict and linear.

Compositions for today

RNG: Betty, Ming, Langx, XLB, Xiaohu,

LNG: Light, Duan, Chenlun17, Xx, Maple,

LOL - Rogue Warriors vs JingDong Gaming 

Pick: JingDong Gaming  -1,5

Odds: 1.9 

Overall quality in terms of economic indicators in the game as well as the form of individual JDG players should downgrade RW. The JDG have the highest First Blood Index in LPL at 63 %, while Rogue Warriors are ranked 11th at 40%. There are several options in this game but as other users have placed their type on the number of kills I will typically go for the bet that is available from the bookmakers. JDG wins the handicap. This one seems to be logical because both teams base their strength on similar players and lines. The main defense is inflicted by players on Mid and Top. Wuming and Ruby, however, are mechanically inferior to their rivals from the first lineup in the JingDong team.

The combination of these two teams gives 27 kills and deaths per game on average. Since Zoom returned to JDG, the average has decreased, but remember that they played with rivals like Invictus and eStar, the two bloodiest teams on the planet. Their second match was against the LNG team, which is only 37 killings on 2 maps in total... Rogue Warriors resembles the style of playing eStar and Invictus. Remember that this league is very evenly matched and there are no certain matches! More esports tips

Compositions for today:

JDG: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao,

RW: ZWuji, Ley, Holder, Haro, Wuming

Edited by eSportManiac

23 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

LOL - Rogue Warriors vs JingDong Gaming 

Pick: JingDong Gaming  -1,5

Odds: 1.9 

Overall quality in terms of economic indicators in the game as well as the form of individual JDG players should downgrade RW. The JDG have the highest First Blood Index in LPL at 63 %, while Rogue Warriors are ranked 11th at 40%. There are several options in this game but as other users have placed their type on the number of kills I will typically go for the bet that is available from the bookmakers. JDG wins the handicap. This one seems to be logical because both teams base their strength on similar players and lines. The main defense is inflicted by players on Mid and Top. Wuming and Ruby, however, are mechanically inferior to their rivals from the first lineup in the JingDong team.

The combination of these two teams gives 27 kills and deaths per game on average. Since Zoom returned to JDG, the average has decreased, but remember that they played with rivals like Invictus and eStar, the two bloodiest teams on the planet. Their second match was against the LNG team, which is only 37 killings on 2 maps in total... Rogue Warriors resembles the style of playing eStar and Invictus. Remember that this league is very evenly matched and there are no certain matches! More esports tips

Compositions for today:

JDG: Loken, LvMao, Zoom, Kanavi, Yagao,

RW: ZWuji, Ley, Holder, Haro, Wuming

Final Score 0:2 WIN

U6MjSah.png

Today bet from https://esporttalk.org/

League Edward Gaming vs OMG // Edward Gaming (-1,5) @ 2.28

Today's teams will play in the squads: OMG: Smlz, Cold, Curse, H4cker, Icon. EDG will play with Hope, Meiko Jinoo, Jiejie, Scout. OMG didn't really beat a really good team. EDG need this victory more to eliminate OMG, the big gap in the first percentage of blood between the two and this aspect of syntax to risk a clean win. Similar teams play, but it's EDG that has 4 more wins against better rivals. I think today Hope and Scout will definitely want to seal and prove their superiority.

Bilibili vs Victory Five // Bilibili -1,5 @ 1.41

Today's game is a game that i dont want to watch because the team that won only one game and the infamous last place in the table meets. So, the fact that the drift of BiliBili with such a course is again a big payoff for me. The schedule is a big advantage for them now

One can gently risk the more so as Bili are not yet technically eliminated - they have mathematical chances. However, a lot depends on other teams, especially on the Rogue Warriors score and the OMG match. Team WE and OMG also play on the last day of the season. There is no need to discuss the topic of possible scenarios because anyway the chances are small but they always are. The players look better and Meteor works well with the rest.

Victory Five are greasing AMOD 12.32 per season. BLGs have a slightly below average AMOV of 10.38 Billion and have an average of 17 kills to win this season. Total number of killings and deaths of BLG per game 24 . Now let's count and compare it with V5 . As for me, there are 2x more homicides on each map. Strong jungle and strong mid with Fofo - if they play 80% of their skill, I don't worry about the score.

FT 2:0 !!

5msOmcI.png

Today:

Team World Elite vs LNG Esports // Team WE  (-1,5) @ 1.88

bet analysis from esports talk // Start 17.04 // 9:00

The LNG has faced FPX, RNG and EDG in its last three series. FPX and EDG play similarly to Team WE so we can get a little closer to the race of today's game. LNG is a bit of a predictable team hoping to scale frequently for passive waiting without doing many proactive things on the map. LNG have one of the highest margins of defeat in LPL. 7 of their last 9 losses were double-digit.

People love the Team World Elite for DFS. World Elite have a few big wins and a lot of relatively fast killings also with strong rivals. like in the match with eStar and IG. It is worth noting that WE has the highest AMOV in LPL, which reaches almost 14.

DAMWON has a lot of trials with the cohesion in the game, and although he looked good in a match with KT, he still lacks a lot. There is a noticeable improvement in the level of the team like GenG or T1. DragonX is such a mirror image of Griffin and you can basically imagine a match happening on a similar principle. DAMWON also has positive results with three of the best LCK teams and you can see from this example that this team with a big spark and potential. We are entering the final matches and now there is no time to deconcet. The two teams that are playing today are almost on average 23 homicides + deaths per game. In the last match between the two teams, the average was over 24. Dawmon has a high first blood count of as much as 55%, while Dragon rather does not pay much attention to it at first. Only 37% is a bit strange statistic. If somebody plays live, even if they start losing the match you can bet on them at a much higher odds (sometimes 2,7- 3,3 etc). They like to turn the game around. But I think it's going to be a big deal from the beginning.

DragonX  vs DAMWON GAMING

DragonX -1,5 @ 1.78

Brion Blade vs Spear Gaming Today 21.04 | 10:00
tips from esports talk
Pick: Spear Gaming +1,5 @ 2.33

My attention was drawn to today's game in which Spear gaming is underestimated by most. I'm using it because the course has changed in my favor. Admittedly, Brion Blade defeated Spear when they met each other, but so far this team has had communication problems within the team. The players are better and thet have more experience but this advantage is not significant. I am more inclined to play for the Spear Gaming team. It doesn't pay off to play the winnings alone (3.3), but the course for the +1.5 handicap is really solid. 2.33 I take the blinds into account that recently the whole team and especially Dol and Jin (Jungle and Mid) have played terribly badly. They looked good against the background of Seorabeol Gaming but this is a team that does not differ much in style from Spear Gaming.

On 4/21/2020 at 9:55 AM, eSportManiac said:

Brion Blade vs Spear Gaming Today 21.04 | 10:00
tips from esports talk
Pick: Spear Gaming +1,5 @ 2.33

My attention was drawn to today's game in which Spear gaming is underestimated by most. I'm using it because the course has changed in my favor. Admittedly, Brion Blade defeated Spear when they met each other, but so far this team has had communication problems within the team. The players are better and thet have more experience but this advantage is not significant. I am more inclined to play for the Spear Gaming team. It doesn't pay off to play the winnings alone (3.3), but the course for the +1.5 handicap is really solid. 2.33 I take the blinds into account that recently the whole team and especially Dol and Jin (Jungle and Mid) have played terribly badly. They looked good against the background of Seorabeol Gaming but this is a team that does not differ much in style from Spear Gaming.

FT 1:3 WIN +++++++++
rcwIWpF.png

//

Singularity vs K1CK | 19:00
EU masters bet for Singularity

Odds: 2.97

Today, like yesterday, I am risking for a team that has already been crossed out and for which the course is solid. Singurality has players on the team who are at a comparable level of mechanical KICK teams. Kick was a big disappointment at first, but recently he has a good series. Matislaw and Puki Style play well and the team has a series of 5 wins in a row. The odds, however, are definitely understated on their opponents from Denmark today. Competitors like MADM and PIGSPORTS are definitely not the same shelf as Singularity. Today it will be much more difficult for them and it will be a very even duel. The bookmakers offer about 2.6-2.7 but in the eu bookmaker we have 2.97 for this moment and for sure it is a profitable bet for me today.

Vodafone Giants vs Defusekids // eu masters
Risky pick: Defusekids @ 4,7

A lot of risk but at a profitable rate for the team that played on average with Rouge. This match couldn't go well with Kassadin and Camile in such a chosen rival. Tactical failure. It was their first match and it was too early to cross them out because they were very solid not so long ago. They won the maps in series and I think that's not their last sentence in the EU master yet. Vodafone played well but they also didn't avoid strange mistakes which shouldn't happen to them on this level. TheAntonio on the top doesn't convince me at all. This odds aren't random because the Vodafone Giants are a strong opponent but it's definitely not a team that the Defusekids can't beat.

Edited by eSportManiac

The LPL 2020 Spring Split playoffs are back, and in 2019 the World Championship in Fun Plux Phoenix is taking place in Edward Gaming.
EDG should be able to play one match against the defending world champions. FPX have two playing cards for the top lane, and in the off-season FPX won the SKT top laner Khan. This was a surprise to many, as Gimgoon looked amazing in 2019 at the most important event. Gimgoon is best suited to the site because Khan has not played on the side since the beginning of the month. This is an additional incentive for FPX in this series, winning for them would mean facing the side that took second place away from them: JD Gaming. FPX will be trying to make up for the mistakes of the last week of the season. FPX couldn't secure a place in the top two even though it had its fate in its hands. FPX took third place and will have to play in the top five on his way to the final. FPX will face Edward Gaming, who will be growing in strength after taking down the RNG 3-1. FPX has the highest objective control rate, FPX has 57% dragon control rate and 60% baron control rate. EDG is one of the slowest teams in the league, EDG has 33.6 average game time, which is much slower than most teams in LPL. FPX has an extremely impressive kill to death ratio, FPX has 1.42 KD, and FPX is also one of the bloodiest teams in the league with 606 killings.

FunPlus Phoenix vs Edward Gaming  

bet FPX -1,5 @ 1,6

Edited by eSportManiac

22 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

The LPL 2020 Spring Split playoffs are back, and in 2019 the World Championship in Fun Plux Phoenix is taking place in Edward Gaming.
EDG should be able to play one match against the defending world champions. FPX have two playing cards for the top lane, and in the off-season FPX won the SKT top laner Khan. This was a surprise to many, as Gimgoon looked amazing in 2019 at the most important event. Gimgoon is best suited to the site because Khan has not played on the side since the beginning of the month. This is an additional incentive for FPX in this series, winning for them would mean facing the side that took second place away from them: JD Gaming. FPX will be trying to make up for the mistakes of the last week of the season. FPX couldn't secure a place in the top two even though it had its fate in its hands. FPX took third place and will have to play in the top five on his way to the final. FPX will face Edward Gaming, who will be growing in strength after taking down the RNG 3-1. FPX has the highest objective control rate, FPX has 57% dragon control rate and 60% baron control rate. EDG is one of the slowest teams in the league, EDG has 33.6 average game time, which is much slower than most teams in LPL. FPX has an extremely impressive kill to death ratio, FPX has 1.42 KD, and FPX is also one of the bloodiest teams in the league with 606 killings.

FunPlus Phoenix vs Edward Gaming  

bet FPX -1,5 @ 1,6

FT 3:1 WIN

OAc1jx7.png

League of Legends / Keyd Stars vs Kabum eSports / CBLOL

20:00 26.04

Pick: Kabum eSports @ 2.5

Bettor analysis from esporttalk.  I was still betting heavily on Vivo Keyd's team on my old account but now I have a slightly different opinion. Keys secured the first place before the last regular split round and unfortunately for the stage and the fans and supporters you can see it now. They even lost the last game yesterday to a very weak team, playing with a... AP Chogath, and nobody really liked it. Having such aspirations you can't approach the matches in this way because it's just disrespect for the scene and basically only playing for fun. I will not surprise you if these players do the same today and start recklessly again, but even if not, they have lost their eyes inanyway. Today the course has already dropped to 2.2 for the Kabum team but it still pays off to play with KaBuM! e-Sport which has a series of 5 wins. This team faces a chance and they have to take it. Of course the puzzle is how they deal with it and the biggest puzzle is how Keyd will or won't draw conclusions from the last game. Most of the odds are already around 2.2 or even only 2! and in the meantime GG bet is sleeping well and you can still play at course 2.5. If you manage to do so, it's a profitable choice for today

Edited by eSportManiac

20 hours ago, eSportManiac said:

FT 3:1 WIN

OAc1jx7.png

League of Legends / Keyd Stars vs Kabum eSports / CBLOL

20:00 26.04

Pick: Kabum eSports @ 2.5

Bettor analysis from esporttalk.  I was still betting heavily on Vivo Keyd's team on my old account but now I have a slightly different opinion. Keys secured the first place before the last regular split round and unfortunately for the stage and the fans and supporters you can see it now. They even lost the last game yesterday to a very weak team, playing with a... AP Chogath, and nobody really liked it. Having such aspirations you can't approach the matches in this way because it's just disrespect for the scene and basically only playing for fun. I will not surprise you if these players do the same today and start recklessly again, but even if not, they have lost their eyes inanyway. Today the course has already dropped to 2.2 for the Kabum team but it still pays off to play with KaBuM! e-Sport which has a series of 5 wins. This team faces a chance and they have to take it. Of course the puzzle is how they deal with it and the biggest puzzle is how Keyd will or won't draw conclusions from the last game. Most of the odds are already around 2.2 or even only 2! and in the meantime GG bet is sleeping well and you can still play at course 2.5. If you manage to do so, it's a profitable choice for today

FT 0:1  WIN 

MUDc0lI.png

LCK - SANDBOX Gaming vs Team Dynamics, 10:00

Team Dynamics 4.04

Sandbox is overrated.Team Dynamics is here to take the full jackpot. Comparing recent matches, Team Dynamics has a much better win rate of almost 65%, while Sandbox has only 50%. SANDBOX Gaming plays much more matches. For one better for the other not necessarily. Of course TD has much weaker rivals, but the winning series adds wind to the sails and today they can fight against a stronger rival. TD will play with Seong-hyeok, Do-yeop, Kyu-seok. Dae-gil and Jae-won . One the others side Sandbox has 4 changers to choose from.A little lottery. Only small stake.

On 4/28/2020 at 9:16 AM, eSportManiac said:

LCK - SANDBOX Gaming vs Team Dynamics, 10:00

Team Dynamics 4.04

Sandbox is overrated.Team Dynamics is here to take the full jackpot. Comparing recent matches, Team Dynamics has a much better win rate of almost 65%, while Sandbox has only 50%. SANDBOX Gaming plays much more matches. For one better for the other not necessarily. Of course TD has much weaker rivals, but the winning series adds wind to the sails and today they can fight against a stronger rival. TD will play with Seong-hyeok, Do-yeop, Kyu-seok. Dae-gil and Jae-won . One the others side Sandbox has 4 changers to choose from.A little lottery. Only small stake.

WIN! 0:2 !

jm8hkTP.png