** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Juventsu vs AC Milan Preview & Tip

coppaitalia.jpg.2c1548ec74156c67d6e37e8f

The first two of the Coppa Italia Quarter Final matches this week. The next two are midweek next week. Napoli and Juventus the heavy favourites and rightly so. Could there be an upset though?

@sajtion, @Magic0024, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @WinningAdvice, @Simeon Borisof, @immortal--, and @thornvineembers, what do you guys think?

I wouldnt back AC Milan with someone elses money after seeing them against Palermo Napoli, they may have won, but their performance was garbage. If Juve are up for it they should win well.

Edited by Tanktop

23 hours ago, immortal-- said:

Napoli and Fio will be very interesting, both teams in good form.

What would you back if you had a gun to your head? I think I would go for a narrow Napoli win but I would be half tempted on backing Fiorentina to get a draw. The Champions League and Europa League are fast approaching and both sides have interests in those competitions. Will that affect their approach to the game?

@Tanktop, sometimes, I find backing a team playing poorly but still getting the results can turn over decent profit. At the end of the day, it's a results game. Winning is a habit and if they can do it playing badly then they are as worthwhile backing as a team flying.

Juventus whole league has 15 to 20 over 2,5 and 11 to 20 goal goal. AC Milan aims cup today will give everything to qualify, leaving out even a big favorite, will fight with all the strength to continue in the institution, expect an open match with many goals, which can score both groups
JUVENTUS TURIN vs AC MILAN @@ Both team to score, odds 1.95

The Juventus Stadium will host the match between Juventus and AC Milan counting for the quarter-finals of the Coppa Italia.

juventus-stats.jpg

Storyline:

Juventus delivered an exceptional execution on Sunday evening when they outflanked Lazio with 2 – 0 on home court to stay at the highest point of Serie A standings. Paulo Dybala and Gonzalo Higuain scored early goals inside the opening 16 minutes of the clash to expel all questions about the potential surprise. It was Higuain’s fourteenth goal since the begin of the season in Serie A.

The Old Lady have been totally extraordinary on home court as they have an astonishing dash of 27 back to back wins at Juventus Stadium in Turin in Serie A. The group drove by Massimilliano Allegri did not surrender a solitary objective in last three home apparatuses beating Roma, Bologna and Lazio.

Milan, on the opposite side, will enter the quarterfinal clash after a frustrating 1 – 2 loss to Napoli at San Siro. Vincenzo Montella’s men therefore finished their positive run and dropped down to seventh position in the standings.

The Rossoneri will be the underdogs against the dominant champions, yet Juve should be getting it done in the event that they need to stay away from inconveniences.

Head-to-head:

juventus-milan-stats.jpg

Team statistics in the Coppa Italia:

milan-stats.jpg

How can you profit from this?

Tip: Between 2 and 5 goals to be scored in game @1,38