** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Weekend > Jan 20th - 22nd

laligaodds.jpg.d954aa14e3d6f383d851e9c68

Right, there is still one La Liga game left to play from the last round tonight so the ratings will go up tomorrow morning when the ratings have updated after that game.

Did anybody see the Real Madrid loss coming, especially with just 5 minutes left? Incredible end to that game.

@sajtion, @discipline, @vasilli07, @betcatalog, @Pep004, @gogetta, and @WinningAdvice, you all play a key role in this section. Interested to hear your thoughts.

valencia usually raise their game against good opponents and i actually think they haven't been playing too bad recently. the main thing is they are scoring goals even though defensively they can't keep them out. they have scored in last 10 matches so i do fancy them to score here as well. villarreal are very good at the back and i expect them to edge it but both finding the net

UD Las Palmas v Deportivo La Coruña

UD Las Palmas: Tana (16/3 f, doubtful), Boateng (13/5 m, top scorer, suspended), Bigas (15/1 d), Dani Castellano (14/0 d), David García (14/1 d), Hernán (2/0 m), Viera (15/4 m, 2nd top scorer)

Deportivo La Coruña: Carles Gil (7/0 m), Gama (13/0 m), Fajr (11/0 m, national selection)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Here's some interesting statistical facts about next La Liga games:

Deportivo La Coruna have conceded at least 1 goal in 78% of their matches this season.
Malaga have kept a clean sheet in 11% of their matches this season.
Valencia are yet to keep a clean sheet in 21 matches in all competitions this season.

You can find more interesting statistical facts for next games on http://eurofootballrumours.com/football-facts-12/

On 18/01/2017, 09:54:04, WinningAdvice said:

Did anyone bet on a Real Madrid upset? Just wondering. 

It is going to make this weekend's of La Liga games very interesting. The way form is going it could be setting the league up for a superb run-in. Somehow, Sevilla, Barcelona, and Atletico Madrid have all got back into the title race. Even Real Sociedad are just 8 points off the pace. Form is a tough one to go on. Sevilla and Barcelona are the only reliable ones to back in terms of wins right now. You can also bet your bottom dollar that Osasuna will struggle to get a point any time soon! Just 9 points from 18 games so far. Dreadful.

Eimpar total has 12 to 18 goal goal, while Barcelona has 11 to 18 goal goal scored and 6 to 9 goal goal away.
I expect an open game with a lot of goals from both sides, Eimpar is possible and can score οone goal
SD EIBAR vs FC BARCELONA @@ Both team to score, odds 1.85

Osasuna - Sevilla

Full Event Away -1.00 (AH) @ 1.892 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Spa. Primera / Kick off: 22 Jan 2017, 12:00

Match between 20th placed Osasuna and 2nd placed Sevilla will be played on El Sadar in Pamplona and it will start at 12:00. Osasuna is having a rough time in La Liga and if they will continue performing like this, then I think that they have really poor chances to avoid relegation this season. It's true that they played draw in last two matches, but for example against Valencia, they were 1 goal behind (2-3) and Parejo missed penalty for 2-4 in last minutes and Osasuna scored luckily for 3-3 in last seconds of the game. In last match they drawed in Granada, which is also not enough as Granada is one of clubs also in relegation zone. They will miss suspended Garcia, they are still without first goalkeeper Nauzet, while also De las Cuevas is not prepared for whole 90 minutes. Sevilla showed their strenght in last round, beating Real Madrid at home. That things are even better for them, the winning goal was scored by new star of the club - Jovetić, who will be great reinforcement for Andalusians in my opinion. Sevilla started season solid, but their main problem were away matches where they are traditionally poor. Looks that things started changing with Sampaoli. Looks that he added "fire" in his players and they looks crazily motivated also away from Sanchez Pizjuan. They have some injured players, but main players are here and except maybe pushing Jovetic in first eleven, no bigger changes are expected. In my opinion, Osasuna will need to search points otherwhere. Sevilla proved against Real Madrid that they are serious contenders for the title and with good form of Barcelona recently, they could not afford loosing points against the poorest team in the league. Osasuna is one of the poorest teams in finishing chances in team. Sevilla will be in possession, product of that will be more created chances and I believe that also difference on the score sheet.

Athletic Club Bilbao - Atletico Madrid

Full Event Away -0.50 (AH) @ 2.110 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Spa. Primera / Kick off: 22 Jan 2017, 16:15

Match between 7th placed Athletic Bilbao and 4th placed Atletico Madrid will be played on San Mames Barria in Bilbao and it will start at 16:15. Bilbao is coming to match after 3 pretty disappointed results. First they won against Barcelona in Copa del Rey (2-1), and then they played draw against Deportivo Alaves at home, then lost 2nd match against Barcelona with 3-1, and then another draw but this time against Leganes. For match against Atletico they will miss best striker Aduriz and key man in midfield - Benat. Of course they are tough team at home but missing two of their most important players will be tough to replace. As I said on last time, Atletico changed back to old "Atleti style". In their way they won some of last matches and looks that morale in club is better and that they are trying to come as close as possible to top3. Barcelona is 4 points in front of them, so every mistake could be crucial. On the other hand, also Villarreal and Real Sociedad are only 2-3 points behind so not even 4th place is safe for Atleti right now. They still miss first goalkeeper Oblak, but most important thing is that they got their "mojo" back and that they are going to matches with confidence. There is lot of rumours about Griezmann, but he is back on score list and even if he will leave in summer, he will give his best till end of the season and I am not worried by lack of motivation from his side. It's not totally clear with which lineup will start El Cholo, but fact is that he has lot of quality players and that in any case he will have 1 or 2 strong players to change the rhythm of the game on the bench as well. I wouldn't be surprised if Atletico will let possession to Bilbao and focus on counter attacks in this match and defending counters is the biggest weakness of Basque club. I think that we'll see tough match, with some chances on both sides, but as mentioned above, I think that Bilbao can not replace Benat and Aduriz, and that Atletico will be simply too strong. Odds are pretty fine, and I think that everything over 2,05 is valuable.

Eibar - Barcelona

Full Event Away -1.50 (AH) @ 1.884 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Spa. Primera / Kick off: 22 Jan 2017, 20:45

Match between 9th placed Eibar and 3rd placed Barcelona will be played on Estadio Municipal de Ipurúa in Eibar and it will start at 20:45. Eibar is coming to match after loosing first leg of Copa del Rey against Atletico Madrid with 3-0 which means that they're actually without chances so Copa is over for them. Well, at least in my opinion. They are team who can surprise, but I don't see them doing that this time. They won their last league match in Gijon, but lost their last home match against Atletico Madrid. They have 5 players injured, including key defender Ramis. There is better atmosphere in Barcelona as they won last three matches - even if two of them were in Copa del Rey, it meant a lot to Catalans to finally break Sociedad on Anoeta. Enrique said that Vidal proved him wrong, and we can expect Aleix in first eleven this time (I hope). With Umtiti and Pique Barcelona has really good defensive pair but problem is recent form of Alba, who made too many mistakes this season. Anyway, Sevilla is still here between them and Real Madrid, fortunatelly for Catalans, Andalusians beated Real Madrid otherwise the gap with them would be even bigger and there is no more space for mistakes for Barcelona. Iniesta, Mascherano and Rafinha are out, but they have more than enough of quality in squad that they are able to replace every player. Eibar is not affraid to attack, and that's the reason why I am convinced that Barcelona will take it with more than goal difference. They will come higher, they will try, and Barcelona will score from counter-attack. It's time that Suarez shows again why is he one of the best 9 in the world. There is really too big quality difference. Both teams had match in Copa, one team lost with 3 goals difference, the other one won and break the curse on Anoeta. Even if every small team is extra motivated against Barcelona, Eibar is not anymore among those small teams, as they are solid mid-table team. They are aware of their qualities, which is why they will try to play, but they will suffer because of that at the end.