** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

UK Midweek > Jan 17th & 18th

facupodds.jpg.9ff4a0be943cfefd9b314d374d

efltrophyodds.jpg.80aeb462b3165c1825e840

A few midweek fixtures going on this week. @addpea, just wondering if you've got any thoughts on the non-league representatives Sutton United and Lincoln City here? @Mindfulness, it's a replay you lads probably didn't want. Reckon you can beat Bolton to get a morale-boosting win? What sort of side with Allardyce put out? Is it worth risking a scratch side?

Sutton's away form has been awful, their only league away win came at Lincoln in August. I suppose this game is different though given what is at stake so not sure that will be as big a factor here. Lincoln were the better team in the first game, but not sure you can be backing a National League team at those odds to beat a Championship side. So basically at the end of that they are no bet games for me.

For me here today Burnley @2.00 by Interwetten are defintily a try to worth. Sunderland will be only focusing to stay in PL and they have one Day less then Burnley to rest for next PL Game - which is important for Sunderland, when they play @WestBrom... Also they have many injured players and that against a Burnley Side who are very strong at Home and showing some good Form last Games. So for me at these odds, you can bet on Burnley.

Also i see some surprises in Palace-Bolton Match. It will be hard for Bolton to win this after 90 Minutes but for me here a Draw is poosible after 90 Minutes. Palace in bad form and even if Bolton lost his form as well in last games i see them here more motivated then Place Side. So for me here a Bolton AHC+1 bet @1.79 - unibet are also try to worth.