** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll - 7pm Saturday July 30th

Sir Puntalot

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight!

This may have to be postponed. :( Please don't ask why, because bizarrely I cannot answer that question as yet. More details when I have them.
Surely a joke, right?????? I just cancelled a night out with my missus for this :unsure

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight!

Surely a joke, right?????? I just cancelled a night out with my missus for this :unsure
Give me her number mate, I will take her out since it appears I maybe free :loon

You better rebook the evening mate cos Paul wouldn't say stuff like this if he wasn't serious.

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight! C'mon guys - give Paul a chance - he says it MAY have to be postponed - it's not lost (yet)..... As you say Plow King - if it is postponed, we're all free - so we can do something.....

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight! Looking very slim chance at the moment - basically I emailed PP all the details at the agreed time, this morning. No reply. I rang him, and his number was out of order, so was the PP office in general, very strange indeed. Not much I can do at present.

Give me her number mate' date=' I will take her out since it appears I maybe free :loon[/quote'] :rollin :rollin No can do im afraid, she has made other arrangements with her lady friends. If I say something now she will give me the third degree and accuse me of seeing/shagging another bird, being out with the boys drinking down town or even worse, playing poker.....

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight! It will go ahead, I would put money on it with anyone. This is likely to be a telecommunications problem that if affected their phones, surely would have affected their emails too. Before any more conspiracy theories come out, let me point out a couple of facts. Party Poker are worth £4.8bn. Their top affiliate earns almost $1m a month. Considering the bad exposure PL could give them, why would they want to put their reputation on the line with the UK's biggest betting forum, for $1000?

Oh it's no joke mate' date=' it will go ahead, but very very unlikely to go ahead on schedule.[/quote']It was going to be a rush for me to make 7pm travelling back from the Newcastle Intertoto match so a later start would make the chances of my driving licence staying clean a lot better!

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnigh have taken tomorrow off so will be here posting pish all day...... await the outcome..... still though, World's biggest poker site has ..... A) no provision for password tables B) can't even organise a freeroll for $1,000 properly I'm not knocking you Paul, as you have done everything you can, but I can see cd3top's point here. It has to be questionable in some way! THIS IS NOT AN ARGUMENT....JUST AN OBSERVATION! laugh4.gif

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight! is it off for sure Paul? shame if it is but can concentrate on me drinking now,no need to pace meself, would have been a 2 am sit down for me, wont have to give that 2nd bottle of red another thought now:rollin GL:ok

Re: Punter's Lounge $1000 Freeroll Sat 7pm July 23rd - Must enter by Thursday Midnight! personally a disappointment, because i am going visiting relatives who are offline for a few days as of sunday moning. unless of course it is rescheduled for next saturday ;) :hope ;) :hope