** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Youtube and Facebook

RegiTime

This is mostly a message to admin.

I have a small youtube channel and facebook group aimed at mostly recreational poker players/punters rather than hardcore poker players.

Would it be ok to post links to my video's from time to time in this section please?

No problem if that is not cool.

Thanks,

Reg

Thanks.

Facebook Group

I'm absolutely certain that some of the members would be interested in joining the league. Please feel free to join the group and explain how it works.

My youtube channel can be found here 

This year, I intend to make shorter videos with more hands, less waffle by just reviewing big pots on a weekly or half weekly basis, which will hopefully appeal to recreational players and gamblers.

Thanks again for letting me post and I hope to see you in the facebook group soon.

Thanks. It can be quiet in there at times, lots of lurkers, not lots of active posters but it's getting busier all the time.

I hope that it gives people a place to talk about hands, ask the simple questions without being trolled by the types of posts you see on reddit and twoplustwo by many anonymous posters.

There are some real nice guys in the group and I'm hopeful that it will continue to grow as the year goes on and be a place that recreational players can feel comfortable chatting about the game they love.

Thanks, I've joined (Helen Godfrey) and will take a look around.  I'm not a cash player, only ever play to generate a few points to get in a tourney occasionally, so you probably won't see me contributing! 

Until recently we had a strategy section here but it just got too quiet to sustain, but there are a few members here who did like to post and comment so hopefully you will get some new contributors.