** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Weekend > Nov 25th - 27th

ligue1ratings.jpg.74f69ac7a2e35ef7c918d7

Monaco, PSG, and Nice all tied at the top of the Ligue 1 table. It makes a change having a refreshing look to the table. It will be interesting to see how Nice react to that unexpected defeat this past weekend. I'm very reluctant to get involved in them this week. That result is the sort that can knock a team off their form.

Can Lyon beat PSG? Both teams have won their last three league matches. It'll be interesting. I'm tempted by a score draw.

@Pep004, @FCNA, @hairline, and @immortal--, what are you guys thinking this week?

On my list in this round is pick St. Etienne and Nice both teams to score, but I am waiting for lineups for now. Otherwise, OM is playing really good, but again with problems with realisation of chances. Caen almost without ball. I think that Monaco will have tough match against OM in next round, while I will probably make an early call for Nice to win against Bastia (-0,75) and St. Etienne +0,25 against Angers. Just hope that there won't be any suspensions or injuries after tonights match.

Rennes - Toulouse

Full Event Home -0.25 (AH) @ 2.090 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Fra. Ligue 1 / Kick off: 25 Nov 2016, 20:45

Match between 6th and 8th team in French Ligue 1 will be played tonight at 20:45 on Rhoazon Park in Rennes. Rennes is coming to match against draw versus Angers (1-1). They were totally in control of everything in this game, had player more for big part of 2nd half, they didn't scored from chances they created and with big error they allowed Pepe to score an equalizer and match was done. Gourcuff is happy to have his best assist-man back - N'tep missed match against Angers because he wasn't 100% fit. Besides N'tep, also Prcic and Bensebaini are back. Even if they still have some problems with injuries, this midfield with Fernandes and Andre is more than solid, but they will simply need to decrease number of individual errors. Toulouse started this season with 4 wins on home stadium, but in last match they lost against Metz, who hit them with counters. At result 0-2 Metz was pretty close to score the 3rd one, and Toulouse performance was really poor. Dupraz has some players back, but question is if they are already fit for all 90 minutes. Rennes should show they're power at Rhoazon and I can not see them loosing against Toulouse who is mainly "home team". With N'tep back they will be much much dangerous in attack, and even if they have problems with conceding I think that they will score at least a goal more then the opponent. Toulouse scored some goals from set pieces, because they are pretty strong in aerial duels, but Rennes is one of teams who defends them well. Toulouse has solid history here at Rhoazon, but with Christian on the bench this Rennes is much more serious like it was in recent years. Last year final result was 3-1 and I expect something similar today.

Montpellier - Nancy

Full Event Home -0.50 (AH) @ 2.010 3/10 PINNACLE

Football / Fra. Ligue 1 / Kick off: 26 Nov 2016, 20:00

Match between 13th and 18th team in Ligue 1, will be played on Stade de la Mosson in Montpellier. Montpellier won last two matches at home against Caen and Marseille and played draw on away matches in Bastia and Lorient. I believe that morale in team after 4 matches without defeat is solid, and that they are coming in match against Nancy with only one goal - to win. Boudebouz is showing from match to match that he is one of the best players in Ligue 1 - scoring 6 goals with 2 assists he is one of best rated players this season. No bigger concerns with injuries for home manager. Nancy is at least in my opinion with focus already on midweek match, when they will play derby against Metz. Because of that I am expecting that some key players like Alou Diarra (35) and Pedretti (36) won't play. At least both of them not. They are most important players of this team. I see great chances for Montpellier to jump place or two higher after this round. As said, I am expecting Nancy with head at the Wednesday's derby, and Montpellier should take advantage of that.

Nice - SC Bastia

Full Event Home -0.75 (AH) @ 1.930 5/10 PINNACLE

Football / Fra. Ligue 1 / Kick off: 27 Nov 2016, 17:00

1st against 16th team in Ligue 1. In my opinion bookmakers are underrating Nice here. I think that they won't stay on 1st place for a long time, but fact is that they are very very solid team and even without Balotelli, they are much better side then Bastia. Nice lost against Schalke with 2-0 and story in Euro league is finished. It was finished more or less already before the match in Gelsenkirchen and Favre started it with Plea, Sarr, Cyprien, Eysseric and Serri on the bench. Eysseric and Plea came in, but instead of Belhanda, Walter and Ricardo, so again three important players. What I wanted to say is that he was rotating strongly and already thinking about match against Bastia. Now they're focus is totally and only on Ligue 1 and I believe that they won't lose points against Bastia. Bastia is in poor form, losing 4 times and drawing twice in last 6 matches and even if defeats were only with goal difference, they were against Nantes, Angers, Lille and Lyon. Except Lyon all really poor teams this season while match against Olympique could (should!) finish with 5 goals difference in favour of Lyon. Except Saint-Maximin no one's performance is close to acceptable and with what they showed till now they are one of teams which will have hard time in battle for relegation. Nice will be in possession and everyone who watched they're matches saw how good they are with through balls and also with finishing. Bastia on the other side has the biggest problems exactly with this! They're positioning in defence is catastrophic and even if Nice is team who allows opponents to create chances I think that they will have too big problems with style of Favre's football, so my call here is on home team!