** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** ELO Ratings are now back **

Bundesliga 1 & 2 > Oct 14th - 17th

bundesliga.jpg.0abb49271ae86f5d15439a6c3bundesliga2.jpg.9c02f461954bbfa06f9a96b1

It is the international break before the Bundesliga 1 and 2 start again. A huge game on the Friday with Borussia Dortmund taking on Hertha BSC. If Hertha can get the win then it will be a huge statement regarding their title hopes. Bayern Munich should extend their unbeaten run. The one fixture to watch out for in my eyes is Wolfsburg versus RB Leipzig. Wolfsburg have kept four clean sheets in their six matches and have drawn three matches 0-0. Something to remember there. A win to nil bet for them possibly?

What do you guys think?

• 2 weeks later...

Borussia Dortmund v Hertha BSC

Borussia Dortmund: Bartra (3/0 d), Dembélé (6/1 m)(both doubtful), Durm (0/0 d), Subotic (0/0 d), Guerreiro (6/2 d), Piszczek (5/2 d), Papastathopoulos (6/0 d), Bender (0/0 m), Castro (6/2 m), Reus (0/0 f), Schürrle (2/0 m), Ramos (2/1 f)

Hertha BSC: Körber (0/0 g), Pekarik (5/0 d), Lustenberger (6/0 d), Darida (3/1 m), Duda (0/0 m), Schieber (6/2 f)

Daily updated injuries and suspensions information from more then 100 football leagues and competitions worldwide at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Dortmund-Hertha BSC Berlin

I´m writing here short, because for me this can be a good Game today, with some nice goals on both Sides. Dortmund today with huge missings and a lot of players was on international Games, so maybe there are some Problems with Freshness against Berlin Players who has not that many abscences in that time. So Dortmund today without:
Sokratis, Castro, Piszczeck, Schürlle, Reus, Ramos, Durm, Guerreiro and Bender. Also Dembele and Bartra are doubtful. Think both will play, but think Coach Tuchel will not take to high risk here, because many injurys right now and under midweek they have CL against Sporting Lisboa. So for sure, Dortmund will have today a really good and Strong Starting XI, but for me here after international break, sometimes the clubs need some time to play his best football. Also the defensive Line isn´t the highest today, with Ginter, Passlack, Bartra!? and Schmelzer. So they can become trouble against Berlin in Air. Because there are Berlin very strong, specially by Free Kicks and Corners. For sure with this Starting XI on Dortmund Side, they can destroy Berlin. But i don´t think so. It will be a tough match which can end: 2:1, 3:1 or 2:2 i expected.
On Berlin Side they are missing Darida and Pekarik, both Defensive Players or Defensive Midfield Players, so good for my bet.

Both 2 Score - Yes @ 1.83 5/10 10Bet

22 hours ago, Paul Ross said:

Dortmund are really on it at the moment and I don't see how Hertha can stop them. Odds of 1.30 ish are predictable and not very inspiring, other than for an accy. The ratings have them so far clear, they should be on the moon.

Dortmund Half Time/Full Time @ 1.91 Paddy Power

It's amazing how Borussia Dortmund keep recycling their side. Every season it looks like it will be the last one where they are up there and competing but time and time again they keep defying the odds. They say the table doesn't lie but ahead of this game I think it does. I agree on Dortmund to win and to win well. If not, then there could be the first phase of a shift in power in the Bundesliga.

@Neubs, I would go beyond that game for BTTS. Borussia Monchengladbach, Hoffenheim, and Mainz are worth thinking about backing in that market if you ask me.

10 hours ago, Neubs said:

I´m writing here short, because for me this can be a good Game today, with some nice goals on both Sides. Dortmund today with huge missings and a lot of players was on international Games, so maybe there are some Problems with Freshness against Berlin Players who has not that many abscences in that time. So Dortmund today without:
Sokratis, Castro, Piszczeck, Schürlle, Reus, Ramos, Durm, Guerreiro and Bender. Also Dembele and Bartra are doubtful. Think both will play, but think Coach Tuchel will not take to high risk here, because many injurys right now and under midweek they have CL against Sporting Lisboa. So for sure, Dortmund will have today a really good and Strong Starting XI, but for me here after international break, sometimes the clubs need some time to play his best football. Also the defensive Line isn´t the highest today, with Ginter, Passlack, Bartra!? and Schmelzer. So they can become trouble against Berlin in Air. Because there are Berlin very strong, specially by Free Kicks and Corners. For sure with this Starting XI on Dortmund Side, they can destroy Berlin. But i don´t think so. It will be a tough match which can end: 2:1, 3:1 or 2:2 i expected.
On Berlin Side they are missing Darida and Pekarik, both Defensive Players or Defensive Midfield Players, so good for my bet.

Nicely done Neubs. ;) 

Borussia M'Gladbach v Hamburg

Hamburg are awful, their ratings are awful - I just hope the food and beer there is ok, because if that's awful too - it's a bad scene!

Lost their last 3 away games, lost their last 5 games on the bounce and now they're up against a solid home team in Gladbach. They've won all 3 home games, very solid ratings backing this all up and we're getting not 1.45 or 1.50 but 1.70! :loon 

I love bookmakers, yummy yum.

Gladbach straight win @ 1.70 BetVictor

More here https://www.punterslounge.com/betting-tips/football

11 hours ago, Neubs said:

FT 1:1 :ok

@StevieDay1983

Yes you right with Gladbach, Hoffenheim and Mainz. Specially first two teams are also on my list. Maybe will write something later to Hoffenheim Game. Also you should look at Wolfsburg-Leipzig, where Leipzig will grab minimum 1 Point i think.

@Paul Ross

Good Pick with Gladbach, should know that Hamburg are missing there Captain and importan Central Defender Djourou with injury. I´ve read that Hamburg have without him a bad record, so for me this is a blow for Hamburg. But i´m carefull, beacuse Gisdol - New Hamburg Coach - loves attacking Football. So this can easaly end with an 2:2 but i don´t think that Hamburg isn´t in Form to get something there. We will see.

So didn´t have much time today. Sorry, but hope you will accept my picks here without a analyse.
Odds are all from bet365, maybe you will find better odds.

Schalke Win @ 2.10 4/10
Hoffenheim Win @ 2.05  4/10
Bayern Munich AHC-1.5 @ 1.85 5/10
Bremen AHC+0.5 @ 2.15 2/10

Edited by Neubs

46 minutes ago, Paul Ross said:

Gladbach :rollin:rollin 

Against 10 men for most of the match and miss not 1, but 2 pens - you can only laugh. :lol Oh and 21 shots on goal! :loon 

Yes very unlucky, penalty taking seems to be costing me dearly recently including this match, Man City another who missed 2 pens, coaches really need to sort out their main pen takers. Aguero must have missed as many as he has scored this season, time for him to retreat from pen duty.  

6 hours ago, Neubs said:

So didn´t have much time today. Sorry, but hope you will accept my picks here without a analyse.
Odds are all from bet365, maybe you will find better odds.

Schalke Win @ 2.10 4/10
Hoffenheim Win @ 2.05  4/10
Bayern Munich AHC-1.5 @ 1.85 5/10
Bremen AHC+0.5 @ 2.15 2/10

Going out today with little Minus...