APAT Autumn OnlineTeam Series - PL WIN THE LEAGUE !!

andybell666

12 hours ago, LIKE2FISH said:

Well done guys, hopefully Grosvenor sort it out for me, I wasn't the only one who had issues tonight..I was so looking forward to playing, got regged and then disappointment :( 

Hopefully they sort out my refund too... 

Have you tried playing any other games during the week to see if same happens? 

Did they say last week it was something to do with IP address being blocked, if so wonder if it would work for you in Sandboxie, if that masks the IP?

Well done to the team anyway, doing brilliant with only 3 being in with a chance of scoring! :clap

9 hours ago, avongirl said:

Have you tried playing any other games during the week to see if same happens? 

Did they say last week it was something to do with IP address being blocked, if so wonder if it would work for you in Sandboxie, if that masks the IP?

Well done to the team anyway, doing brilliant with only 3 being in with a chance of scoring! :clap

It loaded fine on Tuesday,but I didn't  play.

I don't use Sandboxie anymoreas I think it may of messed up my notebook before.

Yea,awesome resultguys,hopefully I can play the rest and help propel us to 1st :-)

Have managed to log in a few times now and hopefully the issue never arises again.

Got refund and a 5.50 ticket as compensation but that doesn't really cut it really as ruined 2 evening sessions for me and more importantly,I haven't been able to contribute so far.

So happy though you guys have done brilliantly and in position for the team to take 1st :)

• 2 weeks later...

@andybell666 (MVP) @teaulc @muttley

Guys I am having issues again on Grosevnor again... worked during the week the last night issues started again, really wanted to play the Irish Online champs :(  Some others have had issues too.

I don't want you guys risking the league title due to my Grosevnor issues as I hate letting people down, been so frustrating.

I am pretty sure Leigh would let me be swapped out for someone else due to these circumstances, if anyone  else on PL wishes to take my place, I can ask Leigh to do the swap.

@andybell666 (MVP) @teaulc @muttley

Hey guys, after a long hassle of trying to sort out Grosevnor, I have managed to log in tonight. Sent ID for verification but never been asked before and have deposited and withdrew on quite a few occasions. 

I would be very happy to continue to be part of the team, if some1 in the meantime has said they wish to play in my place I would be happy to step down too.

On 10/10/2016, 02:26:55, IrishTom said:

Additionally, applications for Blackpool from recognised groups/forum etc will be called for via the APAT Forum later this week and close on Mon 21st Nov at 9pm, with the lucky 30 teams (or 27... 30 minus the 3 auto invites) released by Fri 25th Nov.

Full details and to register a team see http://www.apat.com/team/

Any questions at all please don't hesitate to contact me direct.

@teaulc

Just checking whether you have applied for a PL team, in case we don't qualify automatically via this series? (You're more active on APAT forum than I am at the mo.) If not, I will do so this weekend.

Good luck tonight team!

As I understand it the team's best three score points each week AND you only score points if you finish in the top half.

As it is double points this week, it is important that we keep up with how our teammates are doing. There's a kinda bubble existing around the half way point. If we are all still in the comp, then it doesn't matter, but if we're down to 2 or 3 it might be worth creeping into the points. I'm not talking about folding Aces, or anything. Just be aware.

Mutley you are on my table- Ubeti3bet 72

Sorry I opened on the 1st hand, only doing with premiums and wont tangle with you otherwise and I am sure likewise u are only opening BU with decent,if SB flats and I have decent hand i will just flat and won't be inflating any pots.

Good luck team :)

Edited by LIKE2FISH