** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Monthly Nap Competition ~ Sunday May 15th

4.10 Ripon - Spring Offensive - win at 5/1 bog wm hill

Class 2 mile handicap

It's really a class 2 in name only as the top rated horse is some 12 lbs below the race ceiling

I've got this down to a short list of two.......Swift Emperor and Spring Offensive

Swift emperor is the favourite, unexposed and lightly raced and was only narrowly beaten over CD last time.

My selection flopped in a better race over further at Newmarket last time but previously had won well at Pontefract and would have won a lot further if he hadn't drifted markedly right towards the finish. He might have been tiring up the hill there and this flat track could suit better, particularly as it's a RH course. Hopefully he'll get a rail position and keep going straight

Mainly though I think they've both got a decent chance and I'm just going for the one at bigger odds

Market Rasen : Turn Over Sivola @ 8/1 Ladbrokes e/w thanks

Turn Over Sivola......from Alan King yard that's had a lean time of it compared to other season but he saddles a 9yo who's had a bit of a break from January till May when yard brought it out 13 days ago at Kempton Racing UK Handicap Chase over 2m 2f good,

He finished 2nd that day but was one pace in run in and lost by 5 lengths although not won for over two years he was running a lot of class 1 races at the big meetings , He has won three hurdle races and a chase at 2m on ground varying from good to soft,

He was running off 140 mark in that last win and runs off 132 mark with jockey Tom Bellamy claiming 3lbs again after a good show on him in last race