21/11/2015Real Madrid64.7562.00 - 64.0057.50Barcelona+7.25
21/11/2015Sociedad26.5026.00 - 33.0030.25Sevilla-3.75
21/11/2015Valencia43.5043.50 - 22.5030.75Las Palmas+12.75
22/11/2015Gijon44.5040.50 - 28.0024.50Levante+20.00
22/11/2015Granada22.5032.00 - 55.0037.25Athletic Bilbao-14.75
22/11/2015Real Betis23.2528.00 - 32.5036.50Atletico Madrid-13.25
22/11/2015Villarreal34.0032.00 - 32.5028.50Eibar+5.50
23/11/2015Getafe37.5030.50 - 39.0044.00Vallecano-6.50

I cannot believe Real are priced as favourites to beat Barca.I have watched all of Real's last 4 games and i can tell you they will fall apart sooner rather than later.Their defence is a complete joke and they should be lucky not concede 2+ goals in every single game so far.Celta were extremely afraid to attack in that game.They were focused on not concedeing and they really had no clue how to hit back if they concede.They are not that great attacking but had their chances after all.Nolito is the only man that can score which makes them very predictable when building the attack.Las Palmas visited Bernabeu and one should expect them to get crushed but Real were once again far from their best and their forwarders just had a good day while the defence was once again totally outplayed.Las Palmas lack class upfront and that was the reason why they couldn't take a point from that game although they netted one.PSG were dominating Real all over the field and really should have won that game and by a big margin.Instead of that they lost that game but had really good opportunities to score which were of course missed by Cavani.PSG had 2-3 100% chances to net a goal but poor finishing cost them the match.Then,it was Sevilla's turn to waste their chances and they did so but they just created a hell lot of them.3 goals were the bare minimum they could score and the result could easily be 6-7 to 4 for example.All i am saying is that Real's defence is so fragile that you cannot even imagine but just the pure luck is keeping them together.Barca will no doubt be controlling the game and the tempo.They are just on form and their midfield ers will be holding the ball.Barca will create a dozen of chances and will most likely score 2-3 and the question is can they stop Real's attackers?Benzema is totally out of form and how couldn't he be with all these scandals surrounding him lately.Ronaldo was awful against Sevilla and i would expect him him to be once again disastrous against Barca.I won't be that surprised to see Real not scoring this weekend.Neymar and Suarez have the exceptional ability to waste almost everyting they create but i hope they''ll be on their day this Saturday.Actually i hope Messi misses this one because Barca will be 100% focused without him and i doubt he will be ready to give his best.I know this is a derby game where form doesn't count but just can't see past Barca in this one.Real are getting result but just on paper,their defence needs just a little bit of pressure to break down and the attackers are not in the form they are supposed to be.Barca's schedule has been light so far but they've been gaining positive results with ease and i expect an extremely discipline performance from them.Barca to win @ 2.70 and Barca to win -1(AH) @ 4.20 both with bet365.GL!

Edited by Simeon Borisof

11 minutes ago, StevieDay1983 said:

Interesting thoughts Simeon! Is Real's defence really that bad? They've only conceded 7 goals in La Liga and they have the second best defensive record in the division behind Atletico Madrid. That's no surprise given how defensively sound Diego Simeone is with his tactics.

They've enjoyed a light schedule so far.They've faced only Sevilla and PSG from the top sides and Sevilla netted 3(could have been more)while we saw how lucky they were against PSG not to concede early on so the game could got ugly.Las Palmas are far from impressive  but managed to score as well at Bernabeu.I am sure that if Barca take the lead they will crush their hosts heavily.

Real Madrid vs Barcelona Preview: Will Messi have the final say in highly-anticipated El Clasico?

The first El Clasico of the season takes place this Saturday evening and all the attention will be on whether or not Barcelona's creative genius Lionel Messi will be fit to start. Real will also be aiming to get a win that will see them leap frog their title rivals.

THE BET

Total Goals Scored Over 3.5 @ 13/10 with 32Red

Full Preview: https://www.punterslounge.com/real-madrid-vs-barcelona-preview-will-messi-have-the-final-say-in-highly-anticipated-el-clasico

Real Sociedad vs Sevilla

Very interesting odds offered by the bookmarkers, and when I take a look at Real Sociedad and Sevilla statistics, I am even more surprised by the great similarity

Real Sociedad home matches -- Played 5, 0W 2D 3L 4 goals 8 concede

Sevilla away matches -- Played 5, 0W 3D 2L, 3 goals 6 concede

Both teams have not been performing too well, with Real Sociedad nearly in relegation zone thanks to a better goal difference. Moyes has been sacked so we might see a new team that will attack more ?

Interestingly, Real Sociedad at home has a slightly better h2h against Sevilla, 7W 6D 3L

On 17.11.2015 07:03:18, Simeon Borisof said:

I cannot believe Real are priced as favourites to beat Barca.I have watched all of Real's last 4 games and i can tell you they will fall apart sooner rather than later.Their defence is a complete joke and they should be lucky not concede 2+ goals in every single game so far.Celta were extremely afraid to attack in that game.They were focused on not concedeing and they really had no clue how to hit back if they concede.They are not that great attacking but had their chances after all.Nolito is the only man that can score which makes them very predictable when building the attack.Las Palmas visited Bernabeu and one should expect them to get crushed but Real were once again far from their best and their forwarders just had a good day while the defence was once again totally outplayed.Las Palmas lack class upfront and that was the reason why they couldn't take a point from that game although they netted one.PSG were dominating Real all over the field and really should have won that game and by a big margin.Instead of that they lost that game but had really good opportunities to score which were of course missed by Cavani.PSG had 2-3 100% chances to net a goal but poor finishing cost them the match.Then,it was Sevilla's turn to waste their chances and they did so but they just created a hell lot of them.3 goals were the bare minimum they could score and the result could easily be 6-7 to 4 for example.All i am saying is that Real's defence is so fragile that you cannot even imagine but just the pure luck is keeping them together.Barca will no doubt be controlling the game and the tempo.They are just on form and their midfield ers will be holding the ball.Barca will create a dozen of chances and will most likely score 2-3 and the question is can they stop Real's attackers?Benzema is totally out of form and how couldn't he be with all these scandals surrounding him lately.Ronaldo was awful against Sevilla and i would expect him him to be once again disastrous against Barca.I won't be that surprised to see Real not scoring this weekend.Neymar and Suarez have the exceptional ability to waste almost everyting they create but i hope they''ll be on their day this Saturday.Actually i hope Messi misses this one because Barca will be 100% focused without him and i doubt he will be ready to give his best.I know this is a derby game where form doesn't count but just can't see past Barca in this one.Real are getting result but just on paper,their defence needs just a little bit of pressure to break down and the attackers are not in the form they are supposed to be.Barca's schedule has been light so far but they've been gaining positive results with ease and i expect an extremely discipline performance from them.Barca to win @ 2.70 and Barca to win -1(AH) @ 4.20 both with bet365.GL!

0;4 :hope

Another one which i actually think holds value in it is the game between Betis and Atletico Madrid today.Betis,although not achieving positive results,are decent upfront.They have good attacking options and from what i've seen from them i can tell you they possess an attacking threat in them.In both games against Granada and Bilbao they had good chances and manged to convert just on of those but in overall they looked dangerous.Reports from the Malaga-Betis game suggest that away side has been the better of the two and i somehow am not that surprised by that.They were looking well in their previous two games and against Malaga they've managed to win on the road ending their dry run of form.Now,they are back at home and should be keen on continuing the momentum and building on that.Van der Vaart could start as a CAM ,a player who i really like.He delivers good balls to the farwarders and i think hasn't aged yet.I am sure Betis won't park the bus despite welcoming one of the best teams around,it's just not typical for them.Their defence is not that reliable to count only on it so they really have to send the ball forward.There are players who can hold it and calm down the tempo so really shouldn't be a one way traffic tonight.On the other hand we have Atletico who compete on 2 fronts and no matter who you say they really should have an eye on the CL game midweek.They have been in good form despite a couple of unexpected draws against Astana and Deportivo.Both of them came when they were on the road which shows that they are not fully concentrated.Astana are a tough nut to crack and although they don't have the tactical nor the technical abilities to confront Atletico they try to compensate with a lot of fight and spirit on the field.From what i saw Betis are also highly motivated not only to stay in La Liga but to achieve a midtable finish.I am not sure if they can make it but they put in a lot of efforts to do that.Today Atletico will have to deal with the abcense of Martinez who might be replaced by Torres and Juanfran.Betis struggle when they have to deal with fast forwarders such as Martinez but with Torres it should be much easier.He doen't have the pace Jackson has and is much more predictable these days.Juanfran is a real leader of men and as i see it he cannot be well replaced.Atletico have been dominating the H2H and it's likely to win today again but the value certainly doesn't lie with them here @ 1.60 before a CL clash and with Jackson and Juanfran out.Something which recent results don't tell is that Betis are gaining speed and the fact that Madrid have some important missings,expect a tough game midweek against Galata and already show kind of a weakness away from home soil make me think that BTTS-Yes @ 2.10 with bet365 certainly worths a try.Another bet which i will be taking is the Draw @ 3.75.GL!