** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's OVERS; 195 bets; +12.5% yield [QUOTE=robotzel78;2197220]It is not too early ? It is the first round of EPL ... You don't wait first 6 rounds ? On the other hand, i sent to you one PM, about few months ago. Did you read it ?[/QUOTE] [FONT=comic sans ms]For this system, it starts from Day 1 (read post #1). Sorry, I very rarely look at PMs..... I will try and find it. [/FONT]

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's OVERS; 196 bets; +13.0% yield Bedlam;2197966 [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks, bedlam. Don't really don't care who scores.... home team, away team, referee ;) One for Tuesday evening from the Championship...... [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 202 bets; +13.9% yield Came across this thread by chance yesterday and read it from page 1 any time I've had a chance over the last couple days, really interesting and enjoyable stuff. Quite amazing actually! Thanks Grex and others who have contributed, will continue to follow. Had to register to keep viewing it, don't know if it's a new PL thing that's trying to keep anonymous lurkers away but it made me sign up anyway!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 202 bets; +13.9% yield youey;2213666 Thanks, Youey.... and :welcome to Punters Lounge. Yes, I think it's a marketing ploy to increase membership..... but that's OK with me ;) [QUOTE=tomlubbo;2213783]Im the same as youey above, excellent and interesting topic which has interested me into the over/under market. I have a question, should you put these into a multi or just bet on them seperately?[/QUOTE] :welcomealso to you, Tomlubbo. No, for statistical purposes, I stick to single bets. Some time ago, I did a quick back-test on multiple bets, and overall performance went down.

Re: Grex's OVERS; 204 bets; +13.8% yield Hi,I haven't been able to read this whole thread but I gather that your bets are now exclusively on overs? If so,I wonder if you(or anyone else)can enlighten me on an aspect of this that IO find hard to get my head round? I am pretty sure that most serious gamblers(e.g. Kevin Pullein himself!) believe that its very rare for the overs in any soccer game to EVER be value due to the "fact" that the overwhelming majority of bettors bet on overs!!! Now,it seems to me that it doesn't matter what someones selection criteria are,the prices must be value in order to make a profit year after year. So,are the prices on overs in fact value far more often than experts like Kevin Pullein believe? I must say I find that hard to believe since every gambler I know will almost always bet on overs if they have a bet on this market. Anyway.I hope its ok for me to ask this question?It really does get me scratching my head!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 204 bets; +13.8% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]One winner, one loser.... a small profit on the weekend, but not enough to stop the overall yield sliding :\ And the over 3.5s are having no success recently..... [/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...