** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes i see them sometimes i dont... For example, today at morning i could see thme fine, but now i cant see them... So there is nothing wrong from your side.. Just do it like you usually do it (put link in the [img]your link here[./img] tag (without the dot) and you will be fine...)

f0r3st727;n3744940 [FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for the advice - as you say, sometimes you see the images - sometimes you don't. Anyway I will try again, following your instructions and see what happens........[/FONT] [FONT=comic sans ms]EDIT: now I can see the image, including all the previous images - but probably the next time I log in, they will all have disappeared again EDIT 2: surprise, surprise.... a few hours later, and they have disappeared - only the link :@[/FONT]

[FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks for the heads-up, Anaconda. Presumably, the brokers take a commission, so I would have to build that into the profits. As a matter of interest, Marathon regularly offer better O/U odds than Pinnacle - not sure how they compare with sbobet.[/FONT]