** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2120706][FONT=comic sans ms]Doubtful..... there aren't any midweek matches in the EP, EC or IA ;) [/FONT] I am sure there are loads of such sites..... but I tend to download all my historical data from football-data.co.uk and work out the relevant statistics from scratch in Excel :ok[/QUOTE] ok ! thank you this website is very interresting . I do not know how used this information. its very difficult but i'm novice whith excel [/COLOR]Can you contact me on my mail for help me ?[COLOR=#333333] [email protected][FONT=arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]I do not have access to my MP[FONT=arial][SIZE=5][COLOR=#333333] [/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Hi, Seydou86..... I hope you will understand that I do not have the time to enter into personal Excel tutorials...... my day job + keeping these threads up-to-date takes up a lot of time :\ Judging from your original question, I think you want to develop a simple system based on the recent goal-scoring record of the teams. As I said before, there are many sites that will give you this information without having to resort to complex Excel analysis. Unfortunately, I am not familiar with these sites, but perhaps somebody out there can help [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]I used to bet on my selections..... but about a year ago, I stopped. I very occasionally bet, but nothing to do with my "Overs" or "Homes" selections. Now I just keep the systems going for the fun of it.... and hopefully to gain a little profit for others ;)[/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield Hi Grex, how's things? Given the yield and consistency of both this thread and your home thread, why did you stop betting on your selection? (if you don't mind me asking) Thanks again for taking time each week to post your selections, very much appreciated! Potdw

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield Banner;2123211 Wow :loon[FONT=comic sans ms] ...... I hope the systems don't let you down [/FONT] potdw;2123214 No I don't mind you asking at all. I used to bet with small stakes, and even with a yield of 14% to 18%, the profit was peanuts..... and I knew that if I started "going big", everything would rapidly go pear-shaped. So what was the point.

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2123412][FONT=comic sans ms][/FONT][FONT=comic sans ms] [/FONT] No I don't mind you asking at all. I used to bet with small stakes, and even with a yield of 14% to 18%, the profit was peanuts..... and I knew that if I started "going big", everything would rapidly go pear-shaped. So what was the point.[/QUOTE] Why d'you think things would go pear-shaped if you started to bet bigger ? The outcome will hardly be affected by the amount you bet. Obviously, the amount you're risking could affect your judgement when making your decisions but I get the feeling your lines are created more or less mechanically, in which case your stakes won't have any effect. Unless of course you believe in 'betting gods' that can manipulate the outcome just to spite you :loon

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield A Woods;2123774 [FONT=comic sans ms]Well, I am afraid I do beleive in it..... it's happened to me before. :\ Don't worry, I am quite happy posting hopefully for the benefit of others ;) (although Juventus did let us down last night) [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield Unlucky on The Juventus Result Grex fortunately I didn't follow either of your systems yet but will do when I put some money into my account :D How do you come up with your picks what requirements do you have for your system? Thanks!

Re: Grex's OVERS; 174 bets; +18.7% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2123796][FONT=comic sans ms]Well, I am afraid I do beleive in it..... it's happened to me before. :\ Don't worry, I am quite happy posting hopefully for the benefit of others ;) (although Juventus did let us down last night) [/FONT][/QUOTE] Hey, this is longterm game and a few bad results are all part of it. Just dont let bad results affect your picks.

Re: Grex's OVERS; 178 bets; +16.0% yield damn yes what a bad weekend it was. Did bet on all of them so I feel a bit harsh :D (was unlucky on quite a few other bets this weekend too) let's hope for more luck next week :hope

Re: Grex's OVERS; 178 bets; +16.0% yield What a time i picked to start betting your overs Grex. So my first 8 out of 8 lost :lol well, at least the yield wont be going further down in the future ;) lets hope i changes to a win streak after this cursed weekend, GL