Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's OVERS; 243 bets; +13.7% yield [QUOTE=stinkinggonads;2279204]Why so few picks this past fortnight Grex I love your tips you're killing me here :-D Pescara's defense are shyte so I am confident with this pick he he[/QUOTE] [FONT=comic sans ms]I am afraid I can only post the selections that the Excel-based system throws up..... the absence of EP matches this weekend (apart from Liverpool) reduced the options. At 2.06+, the bookies don't necessarily agree with your eloquent assessment of Pescara's defence ;) [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 243 bets; +13.7% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Sorry you decided to start following this system with a loser, Botev Plovdiv..... as Stinkinggonads says, you can't expect a winner every time. If that was the case, I certainly wouldn't be posting on this forum..... I would keep all the millions to myself :lol [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 246 bets; +12.3% yield stinkinggonads;2284334 [FONT=comic sans ms]When I did the original back-testing, I tried the Bundesliga and the Spanish Primera, but couldn't find any "pattern". I will have another look when I have time. Anyway, Bologna-Fiorentina brought to an end the worst losing run since January 2011 - let's hope for better things to come :hope [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 249 bets; +11.8% yield Yes, lol, who ever would have thought Bologna would stick it to Fiorentina :-O By the other leagues, I didn't mean Bundesliga or La Liga specifically, maybe stuff like the Dutch Eredivisie, France Ligue 1, Turkish Super Lig etc. I find these score a lot although I can't automate my backtesting. What's obvious is that your "pattern" works so finding other leagues would make sense.

Re: Grex's OVERS; 249 bets; +11.8% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]You may be right, SG...... I appreciate that Dutch and Turkish leagues have high scoring rates (not so sure about France Ligue). However, the odds will reflect this. The basis of the system is to identify value bets. As I said before, I will investigate other leagues when I find some spare time..... which may be a long time..... very busy with the daytime job at the moment ;)[/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 249 bets; +11.8% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2284680][FONT=comic sans ms]You may be right, SG...... I appreciate that Dutch and Turkish leagues have high scoring rates (not so sure about France Ligue). However, the odds will reflect this. The basis of the system is to identify value bets. As I said before, I will investigate other leagues when I find some spare time..... which may be a long time..... very busy with the daytime job at the moment ;)[/FONT][/QUOTE] I appreciate that Grex Btw you haven't been able to quit your job after your performance over the years? :-O Maybe with 2 more leagues you can :nana

Re: Grex's OVERS; 249 bets; +11.8% yield [QUOTE=Grex;2285014][FONT=comic sans ms]I will let you into a secret...... I don't bet :loon (actually, it's not a secret because I've mentioned before in a few posts) ;) [/FONT][/QUOTE] I was sure I read through a this thread and the HOMES thread in full so can't believe I missed that. Wow, why the heck don't you bet man? You've got a profitable system lol it's like throwing money away ;-)

Re: Grex's OVERS; 249 bets; +11.8% yield stinkinggonads;2285509 [FONT=comic sans ms]If I started to bet on the selections, I am sure the system would go horribly pear-shaped (Murphy's Law) ;) [/FONT] assange;2286444 [FONT=comic sans ms]Glad you chose a good weekend to start :ok [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 255 bets; +12.3% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Too true, Bedlam :p..... unfortunately, it picked Sunderland :\..... but fortunately, also Napoli ;) There won't be any selections next weekend due to the break for internationals..... so, see you in two weeks :ok [/FONT]

• 2 weeks later...