** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Grex's OVERS; 283 bets; +12.1% yield

Grex

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Grex's OVERS; 180 bets; +15.8% yield [B][COLOR=#339966]I am 37 years old and I live in Czech Republic. I worked two years as an oddsmaker and analyst in boylesports. I'm interested in different kinds of sports, but I specialize in selecting football leaguese specially the German, Italian and French. Also I have excellent results in selecting American sports, especially NBA Persons interested in my carefully selected types should put money into an account in Skrill (Moneybookers) [ [/COLOR][EMAIL="***************@gmail.com"]m i c h a l . w y k r o t a @gmail.com[/EMAIL][COLOR=#339966] ] stating in an e-mail address to which statements wait for a week sent types. You can also pay by paysafecard. Signup includes 2-3 types of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 25 EUR or 35 $ per week. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches. Today tips – FREE! Please write an email in the title of "FREE" Contact: [/COLOR][EMAIL="***************@gmail.com"]m i c ha l . w y k r o t a @gmail.com[/EMAIL][/B]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 180 bets; +15.8% yield [B][COLOR=#339966]I am 37 years old and I live in Czech Republic. I worked two years as an oddsmaker and analyst in boylesports. I'm interested in different kinds of sports, but I specialize in selecting football leaguese specially the German, Italian and French. Also I have excellent results in selecting American sports, especially NBA Persons interested in my carefully selected types should put money into an account in Skrill (Moneybookers) [ [/COLOR][EMAIL="***************@gmail.com"]m i c h a l . w y k r o t a @gmail.com[/EMAIL][COLOR=#339966] ] stating in an e-mail address to which statements wait for a week sent types. You can also pay by paysafecard. Signup includes 2-3 types of carefully selected each day. The cost of subscription is 25 EUR or 35 $ per week. I give sports betting a few hours before the start of matches. Today tips – FREE! Please write an email in the title of "FREE" Contact: [/COLOR][EMAIL="***************@gmail.com"]m i c ha l . w y k r o t a @gmail.com[/EMAIL][/B]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 180 bets; +15.8% yield Gerrard is the best football player in the world. :clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap :nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana :clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap:nana:clap [QUOTE=Grex;2129500][FONT=comic sans ms]Thanks to a Gerrard hat-trick (the last goal in the 94th minute), the bet was won. [/FONT][/QUOTE]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 189 bets; +13.9% yield Hi grex, Do you not use some kind of 'rating' for the teams in question or is it literally comparison of odds on offer to the odds computed from the 'secret equation'? I've been developing a similar kind of thing to you, gaining loads of data and extracting an equation on excel... but i'm using pre-determined ratings (that i made) to get the equation.. I'm still in the process of gaining the data though.. (takes forever :P)

Re: Grex's OVERS; 189 bets; +13.9% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Hi jl294.... the system is relatively simple, and takes into account previous "form" to some extent, and also the value of the odds. Good luck with your data-mining ;) Today's selection also beat the >3.5 (for a change).... [/FONT]

Re: Grex's OVERS; 195 bets; +12.5% yield Totally missed the mid-week round of Serie A games :\ [FONT=comic sans ms] Anyway, I think I will close this down for the season.... there are only a few games left. I will post some stats for the season ASAP [/FONT]:ok

Re: Grex's OVERS; 195 bets; +12.5% yield [FONT=comic sans ms]Two "theoretical" selections for mid-week.... 01/05/12 Liverpool - Fulham @ 1.67 (Unibet) 02/05/12 Chelsea - Newcastle @ 1.53 (William Hill) EDIT...... sorry this should have gone on my "Homes" thread :$[/FONT]

• 3 months later...