** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

July27-August2

3 ATP tournaments (Gstaad & Hamburg on clay, and Atlanta on hard) and 3 WTA tournaments this week (Baku and Nanchang on hard and Florianopolis on clay). 1 PICK FOR ATP ATLANTA TOMORROW for me: GROTH-TIAFOE OVER 22 GAMES @ 1.84 on pinnaclesports Tiafoe is a very talented young American player who has a good return of serve and is a better player from the baseline than Groth. Expect it to be a long close match.

Chiudinelli looks way too big against Delbonis to me at 8.02 with Pinnacle. Will play his heart out as always and Delbonis is nowhere near excellent form at the moment. There's a gap of quality obviously, but Chiudinelli did beat him easily on hard two years ago and the home conditions will boost him, definitely worth a small stake in my opinion. If any of the side-markets are worth a bet, it's the overs rather than the handicap.

Chiudinelli looks way too big against Delbonis to me at 8.02 with Pinnacle. Will play his heart out as always and Delbonis is nowhere near excellent form at the moment. There's a gap of quality obviously' date=' but Chiudinelli did beat him easily on hard two years ago and the home conditions will boost him, definitely worth a small stake in my opinion. If any of the side-markets are worth a bet, it's the overs rather than the handicap.[/quote'] Hooray! Welcome back!

I decided to take part to this nice site. Have a big experience in tennis betting and I wish to share it here. Follow my twitter too. 1. Robert vs Souza in Gstaad 2.02 with Unibet 9/10 Souza is desperate for a win after having a really poor period. In terms of serving Souza is the better of the two, Robert has a bigger experience instead. 2. Kavcic vs Reister in Gstaad @ 2.85 with Marathonbet 9/10 Kavcic is a tough player on clay and the way he has won with Rublev makes me consider he can damage Reister. The German is just a Challenger level player with no experience in ATP although he seems having a better form. Kavcic leads 3-1. 3. Muller 2-0 with Young in Atlanta 2.75 @ Coral 9/10 Muller has a great tennis in serving and at the net. Young is a better player as consistency, but he will not have the chance to prove it with a great Muller on serving! 4. Marcora vs Hernandez in Biella Challenger @ 2.40 with SBOBET 9/10 Marcora already beat Hernandez and plays i Italy. Altough looked injured in Umag he is just fine so he can win again. Hernandez comes from Argentina where he played Futures! 5. Monaco vs Gulbis in Hamburg @ 2.56 with 5dimes 9/10 Gulbis is hungry for wins and despite losing 4 times with MOnaco and winning just 2 times he knows what it takes to beat the Argentinian. Monaco is still aiming to recover after an injury so he will not be that favorite here!

Day Two in Gstaad and Hamburg After a nice winner yesterday in Gstaad, two more bets today, we are going for Joao Souza to beat the woefully out of form veteran Stephane Robert in Gstaad, and thinking there may be an upset in the Tommy Robredo/Alexander Zverev match. Full preview here https://www.punterslounge.com/gstaad-and-hamburg-day-2-betting-preview--take-a-chance-on-tommy-tanking-in-hamburg

Gulbis looks a bet to me as well, Monaco looked awful last week, really a coin-flip match, so odds against looks good. I'm also not sure why Kuznetsov is 1.30 against Ilhan, good form, but Ilhan isn't a poor player by any means, perhaps even slightly better than Kuznetsov, so I'm happy to take the 3.40 that Bet365 are offering for the Turk.

3pts F.Fognini -3.5 games to beat J.Chardy Bet365 Could be a close one this but I don't think it will be THIS close. I was leaning to 2-0 Fognini in a 7-6 6-3 capacity but I'll go with this handicap at similar odds because Chardy could sneak a tie break. Fognini is a much better clay play in my opinion and holds a suprerior head-2-head and clay past results here and indeed in most of the clay events. Fognini here for me.

3pts F.Fognini -3.5 games to beat J.Chardy Bet365 Could be a close one this but I don't think it will be THIS close. I was leaning to 2-0 Fognini in a 7-6 6-3 capacity but I'll go with this handicap at similar odds because Chardy could sneak a tie break. Fognini is a much better clay play in my opinion and holds a suprerior head-2-head and clay past results here and indeed in most of the clay events. Fognini here for me.
odds were Evens, sorry.

3pts S.Giraldo -4.5 games to beat M.Ilhan 11/10 Betfred I think this quite a good match-up for Giraldo. On the clay he is the better player here and has good shot placement and good movement. Ilhan although at his highest rank this year and although he smashed Kuznetsov in the previous round, I see him coming unstuck by Giraldos placement where Ilhan will be going for pace.

4pts Bautista Agut to beat A.Bedene (-3.5 games) 4/5 Betfred Will back Agut again here. Like suspected, Agut see off Coric in style beating him in straight sets again on this surface. He plays Bedene who was trashed not long ago by Coric in straight sets himself. Never that simple, and despite Bedene beating Agut on the hard court this year I still fancy Agut to shine on this surface. 2-0 is a possibility but I'll go for safety here.

Haven't posted in years. But wanted to see if there was any thoughts on the match I saw as juicy. Muller v Donaldson Couldn't believe muller was 1.38 match win and evens for 2-0 set betting. Can't see anything other than muller holding his serve and Donaldson losing his once at least in each set. Muller not my favourite player but is strong and reasonably consistent on his serve. Donaldson admitty haven't seen much of but his paper records are not that impressive.. :/ Any thoughts? I've lumped on either way! :)

Haven't posted in years. But wanted to see if there was any thoughts on the match I saw as juicy. Muller v Donaldson Couldn't believe muller was 1.38 match win and evens for 2-0 set betting. Can't see anything other than muller holding his serve and Donaldson losing his once at least in each set. Muller not my favourite player but is strong and reasonably consistent on his serve. Donaldson admitty haven't seen much of but his paper records are not that impressive.. :/ Any thoughts? I've lumped on either way! :)
Well, many see Donaldson as one of the next big things in American tennis, but I fully agree with you that he's rather under-cooked when it comes to facing players like Muller that won't give him much to work with.

Pablo Cuevas (+1.5 sets) to beat Rafael Nadal @ 2.469 Pinnacle (3 pts) Pablo Cuevas (+4.5 games) to beat Rafael Nadal @ 2.000 Pinnacle (4 pts) Cuevas took a set against Nadal on clay earlier this year, and he's better on the surface than Vesely who covered the game line against Nadal in the last round. Given how Nadal has been playing, Cuevas should be aiming for a win here and he's certainly good enough to get it. However, even though Nadal has rarely looked as vulnerable as he does at the moment I have my doubts that Cuevas believes he can get the better of the Spaniard and so I'll take the Uruguayan to cover one or both of these lines.

4pts S.Giraldo to beat F.Lopez 2-0 15/8 Boylesports Could be deemed a risky one but based on Lopez first set against Reister he certainly isn't on top of his game and his serve won't get him out of trouble so easily like he it could do on the fast hard surfaces. Lopez holds the head-2-heads but that was on the hard where he could use his serve better. Giraldo is the better clay player and Giraldo for me will return better for me. Two close sets perhaps. But 2-0

2.5pts B.Paire to beat L.Pouille 2-0 11/10 Paddypower Paire is on such good form right now winning his last tournament in Bastad and beating some top names along the way. Pouille is also in some good form but he hasn't beat the calibre of player that Paire has beaten and I think Paire should see off Pouille with ease. Paire has beaten the likes of Cuevas and Rebredo twice recently.

Pablo Cuevas (+1.5 sets) to beat Rafael Nadal @ 2.469 Pinnacle (3 pts) Pablo Cuevas (+4.5 games) to beat Rafael Nadal @ 2.000 Pinnacle (4 pts) Cuevas took a set against Nadal on clay earlier this year, and he's better on the surface than Vesely who covered the game line against Nadal in the last round. Given how Nadal has been playing, Cuevas should be aiming for a win here and he's certainly good enough to get it. However, even though Nadal has rarely looked as vulnerable as he does at the moment I have my doubts that Cuevas believes he can get the better of the Spaniard and so I'll take the Uruguayan to cover one or both of these lines.
Awful from Cuevas. Apologies to anyone who followed.

Back Rafael Nadal (-5.5) to beat Andreas Seppi for a 7/10 stake at 1.83 with >Paddy Power Back F.Fognini/L.Pouille - Over 20.5 games for a 7/10 stake at 1.72 with >Paddy Power Nadal might not be at his best this year, but Seppi doesn't seem to have the right weapons to trouble him at the moment. Always a bad match-up for the Italian and I would be surprised to see anything else than a fairly clean win for the Spaniard tomorrow. Fognini should win against Pouille, he looked good and focused against Bedene, but the Frenchman is doing well on the form front and the slightly faster conditions should allow him to get some easy holds in, so the overs look like the call to me in all fairness, especially in view of their 7-6 7-6 meeting in Paris at the end of last year. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-hamburg-betting-nadal-fighting-hard-to-end-title-drought

Back Fabio Fognini to beat Rafael Nadal for a 5/10 stake at 4.60 with >BetVictor Fancy Fognini at odds this big, Nadal is just not dominant anymore. Seppi was a great match-up for him, but Fognini won't be and the Italian will be pumped up considering he's already beaten the Spaniard twice in this season. He can make a bit of history tomorrow - and, at 4.60, I'm willing to say that he will. Full preview here: https://www.punterslounge.com/atp-hamburg-betting-fognini-aiming-to-complete-a-hat-trick-against-nadal

Fabio Fognini (+1.5 sets) to beat Rafael Nadal @ 2.310 Pinnacle (3 pts) Fabio Fognini (+4.5 games) to beat Rafael Nadal @ 1.892 Pinnacle (4 pts) I can't add much to the previous post and I agree with a lot of the points made, but I'm going to take the safer option (as far as the prices are concerned) and back Fognini on both handicap lines rather than the match line. Although the Italian is shorter now than he was prior to his two wins over Nadal earlier in the year, I'd say the Spaniard is still getting too much credit and that he should be longer in the betting. I don't think Fognini will be as much of a pushover as Seppi was, and even though there is always an element of risk due to his unpredictable level of play I think it's worth backing him against Nadal again.