** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Nap of the day MONDAY 19th jan 2015

corky

Re: Nap of the day MONDAY 19th jan 2015 Exeter 15:50 : Ballyegan @ 6/1 bet365 e/w thanks Ballyegan.....from Bob Buckler yard the 10yo has won three chases from 2m 6f to 2m 7f on good to soft and soft ground and this season its started off well with two of those wins , The yard then sent it hurdling 18 days ago here over this distance when it finished 2nd beaten by 15 lengths with young Gary Derwin claiming 7lbs off its back , he keeps the mount todays with the same allowance and off the same mark,

Re: Nap of the day MONDAY 19th jan 2015 3.50 exeter kentford myth takes the eye, as although appears not to find too much when needed, i feel better is to come from this horse. goes back up in trip today and on softer ground i feel it will suit better than last time she ran over this sort of trip. gets in again off 98 and jockey kevin jones again takes a valuable 7lb off, so with it looking like a decent pace will be set, i feel km can stay on stronger than most and hopefully get that first win. has every chance today. 1pt win 8/1 bet365 bog

Re: Nap of the day MONDAY 19th jan 2015 E3.50 Aroseforoscar 1pt Win 25/1 Bet365 A couple of interesting outsiders caught the eye here (Karl Marx being the other), but I'm siding with this one which could be the more progressive. The horses 3rd of 16 at this course when last ridden by this jockey looks an interesting piece of form and arguably this longer trip should suit better.