** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Burnley v Liverpool (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.88[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th Burnley V Liverpool This is an interesting game as it's hard to read how Burnley manager Sean Dyche will approach things. His team currently sit in the relegation places so they do need the points while Dyche will certainly acknowledge the fact that Liverpool are suspect defensively and can be got at. Liverpool look a lot more fluid in the attacking phase of their game now Rodgers has switched to a 3-4-3 false 9. This is a system which should work well against open and attacking sides and generally useful away from home when teams tend to press onto you more. This is why I find Burnley's approach to this game so important, will they have a go? or will it be 2 banks of 4 sitting deep looking to hit Liverpool with the sucker punch? Liverpool have a number of characteristics which are well suited to exploiting Burnley's vulnerabilities here. The away side should retain the ball a lot better which naturally creates pressure while strong through ball attacks, wing attacks and attacking set-pieces will also be valuable assets for Liverpool in this situation as Burnley are poor at defending against all of the above. For me the markets have Liverpool priced correctly at around 1.85, no real value as things stand. This is really a game where you want to see how Burnley setup at the beginning of the match to assess their approach and then perhaps take Liverpool when they go odds against. Liverpool -0.25 @ 1.80 has some potential if we get the opportunity here.

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th liverpool result against arsenal is a positive one. its a sign they are starting to score few goals albeit their defensive issues are still apparent. i agree burnley will be thinking lets attack liverpool and take advantage of their defending vulnerabilities. this could actually favour liverpool who like to push players forward. i expect open game with both teams to find the net but liverpool to win it as they got better players in sterling, lallana and markovic who could score few goals

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th Think Liverpool can win this. Playing some well Football in the offensive but they didn´t score to much. Also in the defensive they are becoming too easy goals. Against Burnley i didn´t see such quality on Burnley Side in Offensive, that they can make pressure for long time of the game against Liverpool Defensive. So Liverpool will come to some chances, and i see some prallaels to the Bournemouth Game, so for me here will Liverpool win this. Also that Late equalizer against Arsenal can be give the team a positive morale Boost.

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th Yes Liverpool got a draw with Arsenal, but look at the goals that Arsenal scored - evident individual errors (Skrtel), while Liverpool have had so many wasted chances (Lallana and Sterling). Rodgers said that Sterling will be rested as he has a lot of matches and he needs rest. Also i see some other subs to be played. 2nd choice Gk, clueless defense and without Sterling - i can't see Liverpool having an easy match. Burnley needs points to avoid relegation. Burnley plays better at home, while Liverpool is not convingind in away matches. So BTS and draw for me.

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th Burnley home matches 2W 4D 3L 7 scored 11 conceded Burnley vs Man Utd 0-0 Burnley vs Sunderland 0-0 Burnley vs Hull 1-0 Burney vs Aston Villa 1-1 Burnley vs Newcastle 1-1 Burnley vs Southampton 1-0 Liverpool away matches 3W 0D 5L 12 scored 16 conceded Looks quite bad actually... The teams they lost to are... Man City vs Liverpool 3-1 West Ham vs Liverpool 3-1 Newcastle vs Liverpool 1-0 Crystal Palace vs Liverpool 3-1 Man Utd vs Liverpool 3-0 Burnley has to keep the defense real tight here and wait for a fast and quick counterattack in order to score.

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th BURNLEY – LIVERPOOL Liverpool to Win at 1.78 @ Marathonbet Liverpool showed character last weekend, by taking the point against Arsenal at extra time. The Reds need an away win, in order to fix their psychology at the second round. Burnley is unbeaten at its last four home Premier League games (2-2-0), whereas Liverpool have combined with losses their 3/4 last away league games. Nevertheless, I think that the team of Brendan Rodgers will succeed in getting the three points at this fixture. Lastly, it has to be referred that the two teams last met at Premier League 2009/10, when Liverpool took two wins with 4-0 against Burnley.

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th Simple stats here. Liverpool have scored in 22 of 25 away league games. (failed to score against Man United 3-0, Newcastle 1-0, Arsenal 2-0). In 16 games they have scored 2 or more goals. Burnely have not scored more than a single goal in any league home game this season. Add to this a few things. Liverpool seem to be getting over the early season crises of lack of form and losing Suarez (and STurridge). They seem to be playing better. It makes sense as their new players become more accustomed to the pace and competitive nature of the EPL. Their defense on the road (1 clean sheet in 12) suggests they will need 2 or 3 goals to win. Three bets for me. Exact score 1-3 Liverpool 14-1 Liverpool straight win 1.75 Liverpool win and both to score is 3.4

Re: Burnley v Liverpool > Friday December 26th Over 2.5 Goals @ 1.87 Betfair On the road Liverpool games see a lot of goals and with their defence looking shaky still but their attack sharper this week I see no reason not to look for this to continue. Burnley will no doubt be aware of Liverpool's defensive frailties and this will likely spur them to be more adventurous in attack and create the open game that is conducive to this bet succeeding. Coutinho anytime scorer @ 5.6 Betfair The Brazilian took up a lot of great positions against Arsenal and could frankly have scored more than just the one. As I expect an open game, I feel that if Coutinho can pick up where he left off at Anfield last time out this will look a good bit of value.