** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

CgmBet System Software - (Exclusive PL Registered Forum Users 50% Discount Code)

giraldi

Few days ago I  received a suggestion from Johann regarding UPCOMING section.

As you know there are two columns with  calculated values depending on the filters you set - games won, lost, goals scored, received....etc.
This is good but would be much better to compare the values with some reference values, at least within the same league.

Following this, I added two more columns where are calculated the differences between the team values and the  average values for the league.
The result is presented as percent over/under the average value.

For example

23 means "the value is 23% bigger than average value for the same league on the same conditions "     

-45 means "the value is 45% smaller than average value for the same league on the same conditions "     

This will be extremely useful if we are looking for teams or games where one team or both are far away from the average values.

QFThLhJ.jpg

Now, the values are highlighted with green (good) or red (bad). The values where the values are highlighted or not are set in the SETTINGS section.

tWaBJsp.jpg

Of course, as usual, may be some bugs or unexpected results. Please report them and this feature will be improved because I think it is very important

Edited by giraldi
correction

A "little bit" improvement for the last feature presented.  
In the average columns it is possible now to select what you want to see

1. The percent over/under average value
or
2. The average value itself.

Just select it from SETTINGS, like in the picture.

Also, please note the observations 1,2 and 3. There are some limitation in using this features when select last 5 or last 10 games.   

OhxPitn.png

• 2 weeks later...

Following few users requests I added two small features that I hope will prove to be useful:

1. Backup & Restore

This can be used after a new installation to restore your previous configuration.

In order to Backup or Restore your files go to SETTINGS then BACKUP & RESTORE.

This will save your settings, my games, my teams, alerts, ...I hope I did not miss anything good to save. Of course if you will notice some bugs or have some new ideas please let me know

oYRvzT0.png

2. I don-t want leagues.

Some users asked for the option to eliminate some league from database.

This may be good as soon as the software will be a little bit faster if the database is smaller.

How it works: go to SETTINGS then MY LEAGUES  and select the leagues you do not want to appear in any table or calculation.

Please be aware:
a. The changes take effect just after the software restart
b. The deleted leagues can be restored only if you eliminate them from list then update the database with the latest version. (this may happen once a day, every morning)

D79Yv6R.png

Edited by giraldi
correction

• 2 weeks later...

One VIP user asked me few days ago to do something in order to make easier the UPCOMING export and to help those will use the results for their own projects.

It is possible now,  when you click EXPORT button, to select (then sort) what columns would you want to export and appear in your EXCEL files. Also you can set the column's order in the exported file.

It is just Beta version so please be aware that there are possible errors on unexpected results.  Please report any bug and I will try to correct as soon as possible.

P654xEi.png

Edited by giraldi

• 2 weeks later...

Here will try to present my new project.

It is far to be finished, but as most of you already know the main software was build based on users suggestions and more than 75% of the features were added after you convinced me that would be a good idea and very useful for users.

Now it is about the new Rating Maker Software. This is intended to allow you to create and test your own rating system. I am not very sue will be possible to create all the bricks and tools you will need but the idea is to be close on you and if you will try to create a new rating system and will not find something to add there I will create it.
For example, I do not know, you think that is a sound strategy to consider the last 5 games goals home 60 % , the head to head meetings -10% and other ingredients the rest ...will create this, eventually test against past results to make an idea...etc.

This will not be easy to create but with your help I am sure will create it.

Now, in the picture, as preview, is the first system I created (will be finished soon).
It will be based on football essence : the goal

Based on goals probabilities will be calculated all the probabilities for all markets. Of course the problem is how will find the goals probabilities.
By testing different scenarios.
I will start considering last 5  seasons goals between similar teams (as ELO and/or form) then the probabilities will be adjusted manually (based on our experience) or automatically considering different situations.  - an important player is missing, bad weather conditions,...etc..
All these will affect attack or defense strength with few percents then will affect goals probabilities.
Of course the attack pr defense strength will be adjusted manually if you want and you are sure you know what you are doing .:)

For example if 1 important striker is missing on the home team and the weather conditions are bed will try to go down the probabilities for 1,2,3,..goals (with different percents) but to increase the probability for 0 goals. ....

This is the main idea and below is a preview.

z2sYgP3.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Few steps forward last night ...:)

1. I improved a little bit manage procedure for adjust attack/defense strength   
2. Added correct score percents.
3. Added the possibility to show/hide the markets in order to have a better look of markets where are you interested in

More to come :)
1. Added the Asian Handicap market percents
2. Manage how different events affect the goals scored percents.

Again, if you have any idea please write here. I do not promise I will implement but maybe will discuss here  

ZpdZ7LM.png

• 2 weeks later...

A new and very important step forward for my new project.

I added the possibility to manage events.
What it is about, let-s make a short history:

1.  All the initial goals percents are calculated based previous similar games in the past 5 years. Similar games means games where home and away teams had similar ELO ratings (actually inside a range you can set - for example +/- 25 points...etc)

2.   Now, the percents may be affected by different events and you have 2 possibilities:
     a. adjust manually the attack or defence strength for both team, depending on your information about the game
     b. adjust automatically the attack or defence strength based on some predefined events, like "bad weather conditions" or "important  home team defender is missing"  

Any modification of attack or defence strength will lead to the change of percents for the goals based what you set for +5% variation. In order to preset what happen when the attack or defence changes with 5% click the first "Manage" button. At this moment there are not set any changes so any change over attack or defence has no effect. You have to do this by clicking "Manage" button.

By the way, please see how close are probabilities calculated to offered odds.
The events are for testing purposes. I do not know if it there was havy rain.
XblSteK.jpg

In order to apply point b. you have to predefine your events. Clck the second button "Manage" and you can do that. I added for testing purposes few events.

lPbzV8F.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Giraldi,

I am quite fascinated by your project. Someone who is clearly passionate about stats and a project so heavily based on I see feedback must be unique!

It seems you offer a certain number of free VIP licences per month, is that correct? If so, I would be very interested.

All the Best,

Charlie

Hi,

Yes, it is true, just install the software, click the UPDATE button and follow the instructions provided there. 

For this month, one more free VIP license.

Just a reminder tough - my only request for free VIP  was to have a feedback, . within 3 months, here or directly to my email - it is good or not, what to improve...etc...just few phrases. This helps me a lot for future development.    

Hmm, well major issues with my PC, so will have to install at a later date (hopefully this weekend).

I also tried on my Linux PC but the installation didn't work at all - assuming that the software is not compatible?

Thanks,

Charlie

Edited by Headsiwin

• 2 weeks later...

Following a  few VIP users suggestion I added the possibility to select double chance and gg/ng options for "my games" feature.

I remember you that this feature allows you to save some info about your future betting intentions, along with commentaries, in order to see them later and to make your final decision. It is also possible to filter and to see only "my games" in the main table in order to focus better over them.

In order to access it just right-click on the selected game. 

otXpFL1.png

Finally I added other 2 "my leagues" sets in order to give the possibility to test your different strategies on different sets of leagues more efficient.

It is easy to use, just select the set you need and all the actions will be over the set selected. Add, remove...clear all leagues. 
Of course in UPCOMING you have to select "My leagues 1",   2 or 3.

yGsl0mm.jpg

Hi,

I have been using this software now for a few weeks and have a good dig around, looking at the possibilities and I can say that there are many!

The fact that you can select games with so many filters and then extract the results (thanks to a free VIP access!) is an extremely useful and time-saving possibility. I often find myself thinking about all the other possible angles I would like to explore, and one of those is the corners market - if there was a quick filter on corners like there is for 1X2, goals scored, over/under, points/game, GG/NG, correct score that would be a great addition in my eyes and help open this somewhat niche betting market.

I am just starting to use it all though and so have not "yet" signed up to the 2 new paid services, but especially have the in the back of my mind the Rating Maker one, which I think offers a lot of potential.

Anyway, this is my review, as requested, in terms of my experience with the software so far.

I would also like to make the corners filter an official request - I think that would be another great addition.

I should also mention that Mihai, the man behind it all is always available and helpful.

Happy New Year to all

Charlie

• 4 weeks later...

Following some suggestions I added the possibility to see extra data in the Head to Head section.

May be useful sometimes to see what happened in the last games or maybe to see the opponents strength in order to understand better the team results.  

On the bottom side you may select to see (or not) some extra information next to the team's name. For now, I added 7 extra values to select from.  
The value selected is saved in the configuration file so next time you enter in the H2H section your last choice will be displayed.

Anyway, please be aware that not all leagues has complete data but major leagues have more than 90% completed for the last few seasons.  

3HIWqhg.jpg

and the result:

mA6dla3.jpg

Hi,

For me  CGMBet is the best software, ever, for soccer statistics. I am amazed of how well it is build. I am using it for years. And still enjoying it.:D It works without any flaws on my window 8.1.

I don't know if you are still offering VIP licenses, but if you do this is my user code 18921-41649-38981-25632-64144. You will make one user a very happy men.:drums

Once again, congratulations for the exceptional work and thank you.

Best regards

I have being using cgmbet for quite some time now and found it a very useful statistical tool, i am making this review because i found out a way of picking out some good teams to bet on.

what i normally do is under upcoming games i tick  home team won 4 matches and away not loss 4 matches and refresh, from the resulting data  being displayed and the teams that met the criteria with there percentage difference, i now compare the recent form of both teams from there, i get a clear picture of what to chose.