Nap of the Day - Tuesday 11th November 2014

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 11th November 2014 2.40 huntingdon uhlan bute takes my eye today, as shown a little ability over hurdles and now goes chasing. venitia williams in good form, so should be fit and well, and apparently jumping well at home, so hopefully can bring that to the track. likes soft and heavy, so ground no concern and the trip's fine. handicapper gives a real chance off a mark of 124 if chasing suits, so at big odds i feel hes well worth a bet. 0.5 points ew 33/1 stan james bog

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 11th November 2014 Hundington 2:10 : Volnay De Thaix @ 2.75 skybet win thanks Volnay De Thaix.....from Nicky Henderson the 5yo is dropping back in class after running at Aintree 2m 4f good to soft in Grade 1 and class 1 race last April to finish 5th of 12 runners. Jockey Richard Johnson was on board that Aintree race and was going over that distance for the first time to be beaten by 6.25 lengths by Lac Fontana a Paul Nicholls horse with AP McCoy in saddle and 9/2 favourite , The yards had all summer to work on Volnay De Thaix stamina and fitness to go over that long distance again where I expect to see it winning as it won 2 in a row this time last year with Barry Geraghty who has been in saddle in 4 of its 5 race , with a 2nd and another win is Barry record on horse and is back in saddle again,

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 11th November 2014 15.40 hunt Dandy duke @ 7/1 bet 365 its almost worth backing Tom George/paddy Brennan blind at the mo..... There has been a few quid for it overnight. The Ferguson horse means this one is a decent price and 7/1 could look massive!!

Re: Nap of the Day - Tuesday 11th November 2014 Sedge 3.20 - Milan Royale - win at 11/8 bog skybet My horse is in form having won a few days ago at Hexham. He's also a previous CD winner here and acts on the ground Escapes a penalty for the win as it was a Conditional Jockeys race so runs off the same mark Danger is that he hasn't recovered from the run The opposition today looks pretty poor......Runswick Days has finished 2nd three times running but never closer than 10 lengths to the winner and he's still a maiden. Even so, he looks the main danger