Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Manchester United (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.45 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd

Think you have to leave this game' date=' until you see the team news.[/quote'] Think you have to leave this game for the whole 90 Minutes. It´s so unpredictable... It can be an over, a under, a HW or a X...... 2 Diffcult to bet teams and now booth with some (important) injuries. So if i must bet, i will bet: 10/10 Friends+TV and Beer -> enjoy the game.... :)

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd

So if i must bet, i will bet: 10/10 Friends+TV and Beer -> enjoy the game.... :)
I strongly support this sentiment :D but if I were you I would stake and extra 0.5 points on some pizza too. For safety. I will trade goals in-play after 15-20 mins hopefully it's still 0-0 then I can back overs at a big price and lay it off once a goal flys in.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd i don't think man utd defense line can cope with arsenal attack and quick turn and movements. the players they got at the moment are barely coping and making plenty of mistakes. i bet van gael can't wait for january transfer window to buy some new solid defensive players. arsenal will make their heads spin ha ha

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd 4pts Over 3.5 goals 2/1 William Hill I think we’ll get some goals in this match. United might have no choice but to go on the attack if the likes of Blind, Carrick and de Gea miss the game while Arsenal are always attacking and trying to protect their vulnerable defence by attacking. Clean sheets aren’t something either side see much of and given the quality in both attacks I would expect this to be high scoring so 2/1 on over 3.5 goals looks fair to me. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-man-utd-betting-expect-a-high-scoring-game-at-the-emirates

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd Arsenal v Man Utd Goals will be popular here. Both sides are either struggling defensively or are injury ravaged at the back yet remain potent in an attacking sense. It is difficult to see Man Utd coming to the Emirates and sitting back, as I don’t think they have the defensive quality to do so at the moment. It would make more sense to attack Arsenal’s achilles heel i.e. their defence. This in turn should provide Arsenal with more space to play their attacking game. Both sides to score looks a certainty. Wilshere seems to be flavour of the month at the moment having won a couple of rave review for his performances for England last week. Might be worth a small bet on MOM at 14/1 paddypower. Calum Chambers, for all his promise is very raw and has been booked 6 times in 9 league games this season. He is a stand out 21/10 at paddy power to be booked tomorrow, which I thinkj is worth a dabble considering the oppositions quality in attack. Chambers to be booked @ 21/10 paddypower Both teams to score @ 13/20 Ladbrokes Wilshere MOM @ 14/1 paddypower

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd Arsenal v Manchester United Arsenal: Welbeck (8/2 f)(doubtful), Walcott (2/0 f)(probably out), Debuchy (4/0 d), Koscielny (6/1 d), Özil (6/1 m), Ospina (0/0 g), Gnabry (0/0 f) Manchester United: Rojo (7/0 d), Young (4/0 m)(both doubtful), Blind (8/1 m), Falcao (5/1 f), Rafael (6/0 d), Evans (3/0 d), Jones (4/0 d) Information from more then 50 football leagues and competitions at: www.injuriesandsuspensions.com

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd So much speculation who is fit and who's not i won't be surprised to see both managers in the starting line-up.Arsenal are still undefeated at Emirates but they cannot be trusted either.Man UTD defence have improved significantly in the last few weeks but with major absences all over the field it is highly unlikley to be stable today.Maybe BTTS and a draw would be nice.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd I think it will be a very open game, Wellbeck will be wanting to make a point, Sanchez is in form, Rooney has his shooting boots on, Falcao and Van Persie are fit. Both teams are not solid at the back. Late kick-off, over 2.5 goals seems the sensible bet due to the weak defences and strong strike force from both sides.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd ARSENAL – MANCHESTER UNITED Any time scorer – Welbeck at 2.40 @ Marathonbet The big game of this day is that of “Emirates” between Arsenal and Manchester United. Both teams have a high need for the win, in order to make better their modest start at this year’s Premier League. The Gunners have won only four of the first 11 games, whereas United is still looking for the first victory against one of the “bigs”. I think that Danny Welbeck will play a crucial role at this game. He moved the summer from “Old Trafford” to “Emirates”, becoming gradually a leader at the front line of Arsenal. The Englishman has a lot to prove at his previous team and I have it for sure that will score.

Re: Arsenal v Manchester United > Saturday November 22nd Considering the fact that Calum Chambers has been booked for 6 times already and he is facing Di Maria tonight I'd say that Chambers to be shown a card @ 2.88 (BetFred) represents good value.