Bailey's betting diary

Re: Bailey's betting diary JLT My top 4 on ratings are: Ptit Zig 165 Irish Saint 160 Valseur Lido 158 Apache Stronghold 155 Ptit Zig fell last time out but I do think he has been an absolute standout in this division and his rating would confirm that. I don't like backing horses after a fall but I am going to break that tradition on this occasion because he is that far clear. Conditions should be perfect and his trainer confirmed that he is in knick today. I will have supplementary bet just in case. Irish Saint is next on the list but he has always shown himself to be below Grade One level and he seems better on a flat track which leaves me with a choice between Apache Stronghold and Valseur Lido. On the whole I think the former is the best horse but he isnt the most convincing jumper and it was that which cost him against VL in their first meeting and around here that will swing it in his favour. Ptit Zig 9/2 Paddy Power - 1 point - MB2 & 3 Valseur Lido 11/2 William Hill - 0.5 points - MB2

Re: Bailey's betting diary Ryannair Now this looks a cracking race! Wishful Thinking 170 Balder Succes 169 Don Cossask 169 Foxrock 168 Eduard 166 Wonderful Charm 166 Wishful Thinking is a rogue and you dont know what mood he will be in, especially with the Hobbs team a little out of form. Balder Succes is pretty solid all round. Good jumper, goes on any ground, stays the trip well and there is no reason why he shouldnt run well. Don Cossack has been a bit of a revelation this season. He was a bit soft last year, probably not seeing out 3 miles that well but dropped back in trip he has gone from strength to strength this season. His form looks pretty good as well, probably just about to get the better of Champagne Fever and beating Gold Cup contender but quirky Boston Bob. Foxrock has also developed really well this season and he too looks a big player, only just going down to another Gold Cup contender in Carlingford Loch, beating Lord Windermere. Boston Bob and On His Own in the process. The questions with him remain over the trip and ground combination and that is probably just enough to put me off. Eduard and Wonderful Charm both have a similar profile in that they are good horses but dont look good enough to mix it with the best in the division. WC was very one paced last season at the business end and Eduard probably makes too many mistakes to be a real player. Balder Succes 8/1 Paddy Power - 1 Point Don Cossack 4/1 William Hill - 1 pont - MB2 - I havent backed this yet but will wait until the morning to see if he drifts. I wont back him at any shorter. EDIT - I have now taken DC at 9/2 with Skybet

Re: Bailey's betting diary World Hurdle "My final shortlist is down to Jetson, Lieutenant Colonel, Saphir De Rheu and Whisper. The Irish form of the first two looks rock solid and Jetson always seems to run a big race around here. Reports about LC are quite positive at the moment and the way he jumped, travelled and stayed was really impressive LTO. I think Jetson is probably more of an EW play as I dont see why he should reverse form with LC. Saphir De Rheu is probably a little short at the moment. Beating Reve De Sivola last time out was decent enough but I actually really like his handicap form from last season, which does tie in with Whisper as well. Whisper went on to win a good handicap at the Festival before stepping up in trip to beat At Fishers Cross at Aintree, who at that point was still in decent knick. Chasing didnt take off but he still looks an improver with the conditions set to be right up his street. As the prices stand I would be looking at: Lietenant Colonel 10/1 >Betfred - Win Whisper 14/1 >Hills EW Jetson - 20/1 various - EW or probably place only." I posted this on the other thread a while ago but I will have another look. Reve De Sivola 165 Zarkander 164 Saphir De Rheu 161+ Lieutenant Colonel 159+ Whisper 159+ Cole Harden 158 Dedigout 158+ Un Tempts Pour Tout 157+ Jetson 156 Reve De Sivola wont be good enough at this time of the year as he is best with more give. Zarkander will more than likely run a big race but he tends to have an error or two in him and I think he is a short enough price given the depth in this race. Saphir De Rheu is again likely to be right there and I prefer his chances to those of his stablemate but again it comes down to price and I think he is priced up more on his trainer and his owners colours than what he has achieved on the course. All of his best form is also on soft or worse. The next two are the two I am still very keen on. Lietenant Colonel would appear to be the biggest Irish Challenge, beating Jetson over this trip last time out on ground that would have been softer than ideal. He probably won that slightly more authority that the winning margin suggests and there is more to come. Whisper is also a dark horse after a brief spell chasing. I like his hurdles form, he likes the ground and he likes this track. I cant see Cole Harden being able to dominate this field, Dedigout is probably a big price but not my idea of the winner, Jetson as I mentioned is probably a good Ew chance but his price has shortened and Im not sure there is much juice in it any more. The Pipe horse could be an improved but I havent seen enough to suggest he can win this as yet. Ultimately I wouldnt be surprised if he won the battle between the 3 Cleeve horses. Lieutenant Colonel 9/1 William Hill - 1 point - MB2 Whisper 11/1 - William Hill - 1 point

Re: Bailey's betting diary Onto the handicaps - I am running out of time today but my brief thoughts are as follows: 2.05 Sybarite 20/1 @ 0.5pts EW Paddy Power (5 places) - quirky horse but has run well round here both times this seasons staying on late. Perfect type for this race. Katkeau 25/1 @ 0.5pts EW Boyles (5 places) - Also run well around here early season, that form is sold and ran respectably on a less preferred soft surface since. Brother Brian 12/1 @ 1 pt Bet365 - Form rock solid, improving all the time and will relish this test. Big Easy 11/1 @ 0.5 pts Hills MB2 - Been as consistent as any horse in training and his form is the best of the lot. Trainer not in the same form now though and finds one. 4.00 Un Ace 9/1 @ 1 point Hills MB2 - Completely unexposed and either destroyed modest oppponents or given classier types a run for their money. Well handicapped. Monetaire 7/1 @ 1 point Bet365 - Also completely unexposed, amazingly finishing 3rd on his first start after clattering one of the first couple before easy win at NBY. Buywise 10/1 @ 1 point BV - This track and drying ground likely to really suit him compared to staying on effort in PP Gold Cup. Needs to avoid mistakes. 4.30 Benbane Head 25/1 @ 0.5 EW Bet365 - 2 great pieces of form here and at Exeter, fell when running well before that, wrong course at Exeter and left at start LTO. The Ould Lad 14/1 @ 1 Boyles - Big improver, 2nd behind BH round here. Likely winner NTO but blew up & trainer confirmed he needed run. Champagne James 9/1 @ 0.5 PP - Definitely well handicapped & will improve for trip. Jumping can be an issue but longer trip might help in that department.

Re: Bailey's betting diary Now that's a day to forget! Vautour turned up this time, Unixandre showed up for once and Cole Harden sprung a surprise in the World Hurdle. I can honestly say I wouldnt have backed any of those, although disappointingly I wasnt that close with the rest in the graded races. Don Cossack would have finished closer but for 2 bad errors and Whisper ran well for a long way before blowing up a little up the straight. In the handicaps, despite feeling like I had half the field covered in the Pertemps only Brother Brian ran his race finishing 6th. I had the first and second as well handicapped but thought it was a big again after a quick turnaround for the winner and that the second would spoil his chance with his jumping. Monetaire probably should have won given the lengths he lost at the start from these stupid starting rules although Scu could have got after him a bit earlier as well. Buywise still hit too many on his way round before powering home. Lastly Benbane head looked to be running a huge race before falling and I am sure he would have filled one of the first 5 but the Ould Lad and Champagne James never really fired. Hopefully I can finish on a high!

Re: Bailey's betting diary Triumph My shortlist comes down to Beltor, Hargam, Kalkir, Peace & Co, and Top Notch. I can see Petite Parisienne being involved but on the whole I am not keen on the Irish for this one so I will be looking mainly at the English challenge. Peace & Co looks a decent favourite but he is very buzzy and this will be the biggest field he has faced so therefore I will look elsewhere as I would like to see more juice in his price. Hargam is apparently the leading light within the Henderson stable but I think his chance relies on the ground. His finishing speed was blunted early in the season on soft before winning nicely on good. If the rain stays away he has a big chance. Top Notch is supposedly the yards third string and his form doesnt look as strong. Beltor is the horse that was visually impressive LTO but the form is starting to stack up as well now. He is also still a backable price and I will definitely be on him with Hargam to wait until closer to the time. Beltor - 8/1 - Coral - 1 point - MBF

Re: Bailey's betting diary County Hurdle I will side with 3 in this. My main two are a couple of Irish challengers in Sort It Out and Princely Conn. Both have similar progressive profiles, slowly coming to hand and starting to show some really strong form and SIO in particular appears to be going from strength to strength winning a decent handicap hurdle really quite readily LTO. That looks strong form and I see no reason why he shoudnt run a big race. Princely Conn and I like the form/strength of both his last two runs in particular. He is strong at the finish which is important here and if he is in the hunt at the bottom of the straight there wont be too many that will get away from him. My other saver in the race is Hawk High. He won the Fred Winter last year and won on reappearance at Aintree in a decent race earlier in the seaon. He has been a little in and out, but has excuses for a couple of near misses including a couple of scruffy late jumps and the ground being softer than ideal. He is best on good ground so the less rain the better and it wont be easy for him off this weight but at current odds he is worth an interest. Sort It Out 16/1 - 1 point - Coral MBF Princely Conn 16/1 - 1 point - BV Hawk High 25/1 - 0.5 points - PP

Re: Bailey's betting diary Albert Bartlett This is a really deep race and surely this must be one of the most competitive editions for some time? I was really taken by No More Heroes when he defeated Shaneshill a couple of starts back and whilst he is shorter that I would like, the impression he made that day and also the strength of that form marks him out as a big player in this. He scoped badly after his defeat LTO and connections would appear to be happy with how his preparations have gone since. The other horse I will take a chance on is Out Sam especially now Geraghty is confirmed for the ride. He is lightly raced but the two races he has run have been pretty impressive. On his first start he quite readily dismissed both Tea for Two and Thomas Brown before going to Ascot and winning more workmanlike in another race that has worked out pretty well. He is a P2P winner and they way he got better as the race developed bodes well for this trip. No More Heroes 5/1 William Hill MB2 - 1 point Out Sam 18/1 BV - 0.5 points

Re: Bailey's betting diary Gold Cup My original post is in the main raceday thread but I have changed my view slightly. My main bet is still Road To Riches and my thoughts on him remain the same. I think his current price is absolutely bonkers and he shouldnt be the price he is. I will have a second bet but it is still in the balance at the moment and it will depend on the weather. If there is some genuine soft in the description I will probably side with Many Clouds (which will be a full stake) or Lord Windermere on good ground (with a half stake). Road To Riches 12/1 Skybet - 1 point

Re: Bailey's betting diary

Triumph My shortlist comes down to Beltor, Hargam, Kalkir, Peace & Co, and Top Notch. I can see Petite Parisienne being involved but on the whole I am not keen on the Irish for this one so I will be looking mainly at the English challenge. Peace & Co looks a decent favourite but he is very buzzy and this will be the biggest field he has faced so therefore I will look elsewhere as I would like to see more juice in his price. Hargam is apparently the leading light within the Henderson stable but I think his chance relies on the ground. His finishing speed was blunted early in the season on soft before winning nicely on good. If the rain stays away he has a big chance. Top Notch is supposedly the yards third string and his form doesnt look as strong. Beltor is the horse that was visually impressive LTO but the form is starting to stack up as well now. He is also still a backable price and I will definitely be on him with Hargam to wait until closer to the time. Beltor - 8/1 - Coral - 1 point - MBF
The ground will be soft enough now for Hargam so this will be my only bet in the race.

Gold Cup My original post is in the main raceday thread but I have changed my view slightly. My main bet is still Road To Riches and my thoughts on him remain the same. I think his current price is absolutely bonkers and he shouldnt be the price he is. I will have a second bet but it is still in the balance at the moment and it will depend on the weather. If there is some genuine soft in the description I will probably side with Many Clouds (which will be a full stake) or Lord Windermere on good ground (with a half stake). Road To Riches 12/1 Skybet - 1 point
As the ground stands, I will be leaving this as my only bet in the race. If it deteriorates to soft then I will also back Many Clouds.

Re: Bailey's betting diary Martin Pipe Mullins has a raft of horses in this and most of them are difficult to work out. If I was forced to back one, I would think that Killultagh Vic is the best handicapped of the lot but even his odds as they currently stand, given the form is diffucult to be confident of and that he isnt always the most fluentest of jumpers, seem a little on the short side. I have my eye on 3 English challengers, the first two of which have similar profiles. Both Shelford and On Tour have won strong handicaps at this trip before going back in distance and not running the same race. Shelford ran a good race in the Ladbroke but then went off too quick against Lami Serge the next time. He fell that day, but it wasnt the worst fall and he has been freshened up since. On Tour ran a good race in the Betfair but the pace bias that day and the shorter trip just told for his chances. I would expect that both of them would prefer this slightly better ground as well. My other selection in the race looks to have been laid out for this and, given connections, if they lay a horse out you should be wary. Vion Lion Rouge again ran in a couple of good races at the bookend of last season and the beginning of this. He then ran well for a long way over 24f on soft ground before his stamina gave way. Since that race he has been off the track and as we say yesterday with The Package and Monetaire, the yard are more than capable of seeing the long term picture and making sure they dont show the handicapper everything before the main target. He also has one of the better conditionals on board too. On Tour 18/1 - 1 point Shelford 22/1 - 0.5 points Vieux Lion Rouge 25/1 - 0.5 points

Re: Bailey's betting diary Grand Annual In the lucky last Im sure the money will pour on McCoy but the horse is pretty soft and I can't see McCoy getting the same tune out of him that Carberry did the year before. My two against the field are Chris Pea Green and Mount Colah. Chris Pea Green may need the ground to soften a little further, but his form in novice company is excellent, his jumping has improved from run to run and he looks just the type for a big handicap especially given how well he did in them as a hurdler. He is better with a bit of cut as it just helps him have a little bit more of a turn of foot, but being the last race on the card, the ground should have cut up and if we do get more rain throughout the day then it might just be perfect for him. Mount Colah has gone from strength to strength on recent starts, ripping apart a good handicap before tasting listed success. The form of both runs looks very strong and although those runs have been over further, he has plenty of toe and with this bound to be run at a quick pace, his stamina is sure to come in up the hill. His price is ridiculous given what he has achieved IMO and is a big EW chance. Chris Pea Green 25/1 - 0.5 points Mount Colah 28/1 - 0.5 points EW - Bet365 - 5 places

Re: Bailey's betting diary Another bad day with nothing in. Should have collected on No More Heroes but for a terrible ride by Bryan Cooper. Again I avoided the best horse on my ratings in the name of value regarding Peace &Co but the price he went to was more then back able and I should have got involved. Belton wasn't given a great ride and is sure to improve in time. Coneygree was unbelievable in the GC and you can't argue with a run like that. It was a common theme this year that the young horses came to the fore in the graded races when they have shown that they are around the same level as their elders. Road to Riches ran a huge race to finish 3rd as well but the other two just stayed better. Other than Sort it Out the handicappers were poor. It was annoying that I left Killultagh Vic alone despite mentioning him. In fact looking through the handicaps I have been guilty of missing horses with good chances, more so ones that haven't shown their full hand, as opposed to the majority I backed which had already won or gone close before and now higher on the weights. In terms of the graded races both novice and older horses, I am pretty happy with my workings just not the ones I am actually selecting. I should have had 5 or 6 graded winners but only had 1 but at least that's a positive going forward. Any I will keeping my eye open over the next few weeks but doubt I will bet much until April. It will probably be a good idea for me to do some overtime given the hole in my pocket now!

Re: Bailey's betting diary I do have a couple in both codes today. Kempton 2.20 Mydor is going to be a tough nut to crack but he is short enough for a handicap of this size so I will look elsewhere. There are a couple of horses I like but the two that I think will be most suited to todays conditions are Theinval and Minstrels Gallery. Theinval has ran two crackers around here, once wining and once in defeat. He has a progressive profile and he should be respected around this track. Minstrels Gallery needs a bit more imagination but he has been running good races in defeat in conditions that havent been ideal, which he should get today. Good ground and a sharp track look just about ideal for him and he is a price to back EW. Theinval 8/1 William Hill Minstrels Gallery 33/1 Betvictor EW

Re: Bailey's betting diary K330 - Lamool 8/1 Bet365 - Bolted up at Aintree in quick conditions before running well enough in a decent race at Newbury. A return to a sharp track will suit and whilst he always handled soft in France, the way he won at Aintree suggests that the return to a good surface will also be a bonus. K330 - Allez Vic 11/2 Skybet - Looked a very progressive horse in defeat to Black River and Cogry but jumping went to pot after that at Taunton before he won again over hurdles highlighting his well being. I dont know what happened in that one run but previously his jumping had been good so as long as that was only a blip, he should continue to progress especially as he is so versatile in terms of ground. Utt 5.00 - Doctor Pheonix 9/2 Bet365 - 0.5 points - Not a great deal to say about this one but tops my ratings and has some really solid form. Shoulders a penalty but that shouldnt be too much of a bother depending on how good the new Venetia Williams recruit turns out to be. Lingfield 3.05 - Grendisar 15/2 BV (1 point) & Educate 25/1 Bet365 (0.5 points) 3.40 - Boom The Groom 7/1 - 1 point - Betfred 4.15 - Spiritual Star 9/1 - 1 point - B365 & Beach Bar 12/1 William Hill - 1 point 4.50 - The Gay Cavalier 9/1 Bet365 - 0.5 points.

Re: Bailey's betting diary Much better today over the jumps winning 2 of the 3 races I looked at especially as the other race where I finished 2nd would have got a lot closer but for a terrible blunder 3 or 4 out. Just missed out on the AW with a couple. A couple of the horses didn't get the breaks they needed and Grendisar found one too good.

Re: Bailey's betting diary Carlisle 4.05 - Hada Men 9/2 Coral MBF - 1 point Progressive having only had 2 chase starts and looks to improve for the slight increase in trip having become outpaced on his last couple of starts in a decent race at Leicester before rallying well to be narrowly denied at Chepstow. First two clear that day and trainer has a good record around here.

Carlisle 4.05 - Hada Men 9/2 Coral MBF - 1 point Progressive having only had 2 chase starts and looks to improve for the slight increase in trip having become outpaced on his last couple of starts in a decent race at Leicester before rallying well to be narrowly denied at Chepstow. First two clear that day and trainer has a good record around here.
No luck with Hada Men in the end but was beaten by far in the end either.

Re: Bailey's betting diary Being out last night and waking up late this morning means I don't have time to go through these in detail but I think I have some good chances today, albeit nothing really at a price. NB200 - Rebel Rebellion 13/2 WH MB2 - 0.5 pt- Strong form last 2 starts and was really dominant over this trip at Ascot. Should run a big ace NB200 - Bobcatbilly 11/1 BV 0.5pt - Progressive last season, needs to go Lhanded some some efforts can be excused. Conditions ideal. NB310 - No Duffer 11/2 BV 1pt - Had blips but progressive staying chaser who will relish conditions. Better than result on a couple of occasions and should run well. Ban300 - Lac Sacre 11/1 Freds - 0.5pt - Maybe be too high in weights now, but running better than bare form. Conditions should really suit and if he is well enough treated he will win this. Ban335 - Western Jo 7/2 PP 1pt - Progressive, great form and conditions perfect. Ban335 - Leave It Be 9/2 SkyB 0.5pt - Same as above albeit he has to prove stamina. Taking performance LTO and on the up. Kel250 - Spookydooky 4/1 Bet365 0.5pt - Another progressive sort, good form and should relish these conditions. Decent race so not one to get carried away with. Kel250 - Racing Europe 9/2 BV 0.5 pt - As above. Kel400 - Venguer De Guye 9/2 WH 1pt - Didnt stay 20f two starts back, smashed rivals over C&D LTO. Form solid, and strong pace in race will suit. Kel400 - Robins Command 10/1 BV 0.5 pt - Outclassed at Chelt LTO. Before that progressive with good form. Excellent jumper from the front so track will suit but back from a break and plenty other pace options. Worth an interest but might be one for another day.

Being out last night and waking up late this morning means I don't have time to go through these in detail but I think I have some good chances today, albeit nothing really at a price. NB200 - Rebel Rebellion 13/2 WH MB2 - 0.5 pt- Strong form last 2 starts and was really dominant over this trip at Ascot. Should run a big ace NB200 - Bobcatbilly 11/1 BV 0.5pt - Progressive last season, needs to go Lhanded some some efforts can be excused. Conditions ideal. NB310 - No Duffer 11/2 BV 1pt - Had blips but progressive staying chaser who will relish conditions. Better than result on a couple of occasions and should run well. Ban300 - Lac Sacre 11/1 Freds - 0.5pt - Maybe be too high in weights now, but running better than bare form. Conditions should really suit and if he is well enough treated he will win this. Ban335 - Western Jo 7/2 PP 1pt - Progressive, great form and conditions perfect. Ban335 - Leave It Be 9/2 SkyB 0.5pt - Same as above albeit he has to prove stamina. Taking performance LTO and on the up. Kel250 - Spookydooky 4/1 Bet365 0.5pt - Another progressive sort, good form and should relish these conditions. Decent race so not one to get carried away with. Kel250 - Racing Europe 9/2 BV 0.5 pt - As above. Kel400 - Venguer De Guye 9/2 WH 1pt - Didnt stay 20f two starts back, smashed rivals over C&D LTO. Form solid, and strong pace in race will suit. Kel400 - Robins Command 10/1 BV 0.5 pt - Outclassed at Chelt LTO. Before that progressive with good form. Excellent jumper from the front so track will suit but back from a break and plenty other pace options. Worth an interest but might be one for another day.
Well that was a day of so close yet so far. Rebel Rebellion did the business in the opener drifting to 7/1 before No Duffer looked the likely winner 3ish out before falling in a hole. Lac Sacre could only finish placed and probably is high enough in the weights now and Western Jo was 2nd after being left behind at the start thanks to the starters ineptitude! Somehow at Kelso both of mine in the 2.50 managed to finish 2nd and 3rd behind Milansbar who I didnt back as I thought he wanted to ground softer. Then in the last VDG was never at the races and as I mentioned with Robins Command, he became too involved in the speed battle and paid for it at the business end.

Re: Bailey's betting diary Only one for today in the 3.25 at Wincanton. This looks a competitve little conditionals handicap and whilst I normally like to go after favourites, I wouldnt put anyone off Scoop The Pot because he looks to be on a decent mark and should have lots of improvement in him. He is stepping up in trip on the firmest ground he has encountered so there are angles there and I hope that it might be enough to see him run below the levels he has shown so far. Working through some of the field, Steel Summit has been freshened up after a busy spell where he has demolished average fields. He was below form LTO and he looks high enough in the weights, albeit you cant entirely rule out further improvement. Rothman is a bit of an unknown, falling at the first before finishing an ok 4th and then pulling up on his last 3 starts. He might improve for the stiffer track (compared to his Taunton 4th) but that run on its own doesnt look strong enough given the mark he has been allocated. He also pulled up on heavy LTO despite having form over in France on the surface. The one I am most interested in is Seaviper. He has gone from strength to strength this season and whilst he was suited by the sharper track LTO, the better ground here will be right up his street and the trip is perfect. He has a couple of excuses on ground softer than ideal previously or over a longer trip where he ran out of stamina. I cant really pick any holes in his form and he looks overpriced at the moment. He gets on well with the pilot too which is important in these types of races. Top Cat Henry could improve for his second outing under his new trainer but he looked a quirky sort in Ireland needing to be delivered on the last stride and I wouldnt be confident on relying on a conditional to pull off that difficult task. De Blacksmith and Sirop De Menthe have both been improving of late but they dont strike me as being good enough to win this, especially as there recent form doesnt look strong enough either. Selection Seaviper - 5/1 William Hill - 1 point

Re: Bailey's betting diary Jumps Stratford - All half a point 1.50 - Lazer Blazer 9/2 & Isaac Bell 12/1 Corals 4.10 - What a Good Night 9/2 & Ballinvarrig (WH & Skybet) Flat bets Donny - 1pt each or 0.5ew 2.35 - Justice Day 14/1 Paddy Power 3.10 - Flow 16/1 & Buckstay 10/1 B365 & WH 3.45 - Jacks Revenge 33/1 EW B365 & Mange All 13/2 WH AW Kempton - 1 pt 3.25 - Boomerang Bob 9/2 Bet365

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Bailey's betting diary Aintree Day 1 - All 1 point or 0.5pts EW 1.40 - Three Kingdoms - 10/1 Skybet - MB if Fav wins 2.50 - Silvianaco Conti - 3/1 Paddy 3.25 - Jezki - 11/4 Hills - MB2nd 4.40 - Bellanos 20/1 Skybet & Claret Cloak 10/1 Bet365 5.15 - Call The Cops 7/1 Bet365, Bears Affair 28/1 EW Bet365, Ulzanas Raid 14/1 Betvictor

Aintree Day 1 - All 1 point or 0.5pts EW 1.40 - Three Kingdoms - 10/1 Skybet - MB if Fav wins 2.50 - Silvianaco Conti - 3/1 Paddy 3.25 - Jezki - 11/4 Hills - MB2nd 4.40 - Bellanos 20/1 Skybet & Claret Cloak 10/1 Bet365 5.15 - Call The Cops 7/1 Bet365, Bears Affair 28/1 EW Bet365, Ulzanas Raid 14/1 Betvictor
2 winners, 1 second and a 4th today and ended up even. I have also totted up my losses so far over jumps and the AW and they stand as follows: Jumps = -49.32 AW = -20.50 Not the most profitable of winters but hopefully I can make a dent in that tomorrow.