Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

glennop

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August you: your site has terminated that tourney because it didnt get the number of players that it anticipated so there was a massive overlay Cynthia: We do apologize for any inconvenience you have been experiencing. As soon as we receive an update from our poker manager you will be contacted via e-mail. you: Ok can you pass on to your poker manager that I will be contacting Poker Player magazine with whom this promotion is in conjuction with, to tell them what Interpoker have done today. Cynthia: The information will be passed on. Forget it.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Took me a while to get in - but I am now in and up n running. Weird thing I've noticed though, I'm SURE I paid $3.30 to enter this tournament and it now says it's $4.40?? The mag says $3.30 as well. ...OK I'm a thicko it was €3.30 which apparently equates to $4.40 :o

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

Took me a while to get in - but I am now in and up n running. Wierd thing I've noticed though' date=' I'm SURE I paid $3.30 to enter this tournament and it now says it's $4.40?? The mag says $3.30 as well.[/quote'] Is 3.30 euros converted to dollar. How are u still in. How many playing

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

Not enjoying it so much I'm out. Did make 7th for $68 though after shoving AJ into KK. Average BB is about 6 on the FT! Like2FISH still going' date=' gl.[/quote'] cant argue with a swift £40 or so but yeah looked like it could have been more at one stage

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August The only problem I have now is, there is no withdrawal option suitable for me.. They either charge a huge fee, are not available to me, or I'm not signed up to them. Trying to figure out if I have a Neteller account, think I might have used it once.

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Sorry to hear about all your probs guys :-( I did get booted out at least 3 times during the Tourney with a message coming up each time before it kicked me out.. Managed to get back in each time but not great getting booted so many times :-(

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Reply from Pokerplayer mag as follows: On 18/08/2014 16:18, pokerplayer wrote:

Hi Kevan
This email has been passed through to me
We are sorry for your bad experience. It was a miscommunication issue so if you can reply with your Intertops username and player name we will be able to resolve this so that you are compensated and that you can play on Sunday in the next tournament
Hope that’s ok
Tim
anyone who had the same experience email is
[email protected]