** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

glennop

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Well there's a surprise. Good luck to those playing with these shysters tonight. Hopefully there will be so few players that one of us can bink the 1st prize only and to those playing the other freeroll.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Deposited the min $20 asked for around 5pm. Didnt expect that the next hour would be wasted trying to use 'my money' to register for the game. Support on this site was terrible, just kept trotting out the same lame excuses about verifying the account and such. Absolute joke of a site!! good luck any of you guys playing....hope you get the prizes if you win!

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August

ah well not to be it seems' date=' aces not good enough against K/10 with a raise pre and on the flop only for him to turn 2 pair[/quote'] Unlucky Al. Some strange play going on. just had my AA raised and reraised bu A2off. Fortunately AA held up

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August I almost certainly won't play on this site again. sent my docs in but they rejected my driving licence because I had masked my driver number. Claim the ID is ilegeble which it isn't. No reason to require driver number unless someone intends to use the doc for some other purpose.

I almost certainly won't play on this site again. sent my docs in but they rejected my driving licence because I had masked my driver number. Claim the ID is ilegeble which it isn't. No reason to require driver number unless someone intends to use the doc for some other purpose.
Same with my debit card, they wanted the whole number and when I wouldn't play ball locked my account. At least you got to play on their scammy site. Now I cant even watch the final table as you cant observe without logging in.

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Cheers for the support guys, gutted :-( Would of had 38k chips 7 handed earlier on but my AA lost v AK to straight on the river :-( and 3s was all in too. I have emailed Tim at Pokerplayer mag to say "Hi Tim I am not sure if you are aware but that game that ran 24/8/14, did not have any prize pool apart from the package for 1st. I have checked my account and no money has been paid in to my account. I sadly finished 2nd :-( Having a bad 2 weeks :-( I have attached a screenshot that shows I finished 2nd :-( Got money in good but my 3s didn't hold v J-10. also a screenshot where it could of been a different story if my Aces held... Kind regards Leo "Realised afterwards when I checked J-10s was fav over 3s"

Cheers for the support guys, gutted :-( Would of had 38k chips 7 handed earlier on but my AA lost v AK to straight on the river :-( and 3s was all in too. I have emailed Tim at Pokerplayer mag to say
Unlucky mate. Good play to get that close. Emailed Tim on Sunday asking why the buy'ins weren't included in the prize pool. haven't had a reply yet.

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August Unlucky Leo, sounds like a close one there! I agree with Haichan here, what reputable site asks for the whole of your numbers unless they intend to use/sell your details on? well dodgy I think...and VERY arrogant live support too. Well that was $20 wasted that I wont get back, and couldnt even play the game :wall

Unlucky Leo, sounds like a close one there! I agree with Haichan here, what reputable site asks for the whole of your numbers unless they intend to use/sell your details on? well dodgy I think...and VERY arrogant live support too. Well that was $20 wasted that I wont get back, and couldnt even play the game :wall
Sorry to hear that bud, hope it gets sorted soon.

Re: Pokerplayer Mag Intertops Games 17th / 24th August It seems it depends on who handled your account I guess. I had a nightmare but I covered up numbers and license number and it went through Ok. Then I know some didn't even have to do the checks. Inconsistent to say the least. Now the tourney is done I've deleted it and don't think will use it again.