BBOTD > Sunday June 15th

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th Cork 3:50 I am going to risk a point on Drifting Mist here for the Halford yard. The filly ran well over this trip of 1m4f at the Curragh in a Listed race at the back end of last year, finishing 3rd. She could only finish 6th behind Missunited in a Listed race last time out but I think the trip stretched her a bit and she is yet to run a bad race over this trip with form of 1-2-2-3 from four runs. She could possibly be bumping into a smart horse from the O'Brien or Weld yard here but she looks a bit overpriced in such a small field. Drifting Mist WIN @ 14/1 Bet365

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 20 runs zero wins and a win is well overdue, the 4yr old has his first run ''2014 return'' race here at Donny but on ground that would not have been suitable, he's had a string of fine efforts and had more bad luck stories than i could tell, jockey Phil Makin has always been a jockey i side with and he makes the trip for this one ride. 16:50 Doncaster - Milkwood. 1pt Win Bet @ 12/1 Bet365 & PP etc ''BOG''

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 5:20 Doncaster - Sahra Al Khadra (15/2 Paddy Power) 1pt Win I am really keen on Sahra Al Khadra for Charlie Hills here, my selection looks to have progressed nicely from 2 to 3 years old judging on two starts so far this season. The form of his most recent run, when winning at Warwick, is working out really nicely so far and many of the races he ran in last season have produced several subsequent winners. Conditions look fine and while this is a step up in class and there are a few unexposed types in the line up, I think my selection is potentially well handicapped off a mark of 74 here and should be able to go close.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th After getting married it seems apt I back this lol 5.35 Salisbury - Tohaveandtohold win 10/1 betvictor Not shown alot in 3 starts but is related to decent types such as Party Doctor (once 106) , Dream wedding 2nd listed race in Germany & First Knight (76) so on breeding is meant to be decent enough. Mark of 56 to start and jock takes off 8 so racing off only 48 it should have a chance. Haggas 1/13 here in 3yo h/caps , with 4 further places. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th

2.30 Doncaster - MAIDEN APPROACH
Maiden Approach eventually gets better ground today, and steps up in trip to 10f. As mentioned in my initial write up about her, she was always going to improve for a trip and I feel that she'll improve even more for the step up to 10f. I think she would have got another win on the board over the mile, but she needed it first time out (although this race earnt a strong figure) and I don't think she really enjoyed the softer ground last time. Today, over this trip, on good ground, and with Ryan Moore on board, she looks really good. I'm slightly frustrated she has been moved out of handicap company, as I think she was extremely well placed to make a mockery of her handicap mark of 68 (I think she'll nudge into the 80's over this trip). That said though, if that is to be true, she should take this today and 3/1 is fair. Bigger bet.
win Maiden Approach @ 3/1
>Betfred

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 355 Salisbury: Artistic Jewel 4/1 BetVic/SJ With Highland Colori out of the way i think this is a decent chance for the filly Artistic Jewel to get back to winning ways. She found the draw and the ground against her last time at Nottingham and here will be much different and its a track that she has won at also which is a big plus. She receives a fillies allowance which puts her in with every chance of beating the hot favourite on ratings and is the value bet in the race at around the 4/1 mark.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th Doncaster 15.05 Dr. Finley 0.5pt ew 9/1 Boylesports BOG Dr. Finley runs here off a mark of 55 only 1lb higher than his last winning mark. Last win was with a 3lb claimer aboard, today he has a 7lb claimer. So effectively he's 3lb lower than last win. Should at least frame in my opinion.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 4.15 Doncaster - 1pt win Picture Dealer @ 9/1 (Bet365) This horse has run well on both occasions since joining his new yard and his effort at Newmarket last time can be marked up a bit. Didn't get the clearest of runs but was coming home fairly well in a hot 0-105 handicap. This is a slight drop in grade and I think the track will really suit him. Shaped well when finishing midfield on his seasonal return at York and now should be physically spot on for this. Still a young animal at the age of 5 and looks more than capable of getting involved now with conditions to suit.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th Adding another one to the mix for the 4.15 ... 4.15 Doncaster – Secret Look 0.5pt E/W @ 33/1 (BetVictor BOG) Secret Look looks a very big price in the 4.15 and am happy to take a punt on the 4yo who didn’t really fire at the end of last season and runs today off a 214 day lay off, but he has gone well fresh in the past and is 2 from 2 in class 3 6f events. The booking of Franny Norton is a positive and is just 1lb higher than when last winning (Norton was on board). Hoping for a decent run.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th Sals 1.45 - Barwick - win at 85/40 bog betvictor Main interest here is the veteran exciting front running chaser Australia Day having an outing on the flat. He's a terrific horse and a credit to all concerned with him but he hasn't won on the flat for five years in the UK, though they did send him over to run in Italy a couple of years ago and he managed a win there Although he's currently favourite today you have to wonder if he's still got the pace at 11 years old and to complicate matters there is another out and out front runner in the filed in the shape of Benbecula I'm hoping that the two front runners take each other on and run each other ragged If they do then my selection looks well placed to win the race. The other two are doubtful stayers and might not cope with having to stay in touch with a frenetic pace if the front runners do their thing My horse won over 12F on his first attempt at the trip last time. This is a slightly better race and he's up 5lbs for the win but I'm hoping that he can improve now that they've upped him in trip. He appears bred to stay so it seems unusual that previous connections have mainly raced him at a mile

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 14.20 Clairwood: Shingwedzi E/W @ 18/1 Sportingbet Shingwedzi has allot to find on the rating in this Grade 2 Oaks race, but the generally lightly raced filly hasn't been out of the first two in her last six starts, winning three and improving all the time. She tackled a distance as far 2.000m for the first time in April, when was up with the pace and looked the winner until caught on the line. On pedigree it is not unlikely that she can stay the Oaks trip, in fact the step up could suit and bring out further improvement. If she gets the trip, I can see her causing an upset in this wide open race, with doubts over the heads of most runners.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th i couldnt hit a cows arse with a banjo lately, so sorry to put the mockers on phase shift 3.05 doncaster. this one takes my eye today as i liked his run last time and feel off a mark of 57 again, and over a trip that suits, he should be staying on better than most. brian ellison keeps the horse on his toes, which he appears to like, and megan carberry is well worth her 5lb claim, so the big odds do appeal to me today. 1 point win 14/1 bet365 bog

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th Chantilly 2:45 The favourite hasn't proven enough to be this short and Miss France might find the ground to soft here so I think it's worth taking a look at the French Guineas. Avenir Certain ran a stormer ahead of Veda who is heading for the Coronation Stakes later this month and kept both Xcellence and Bawina over 3 lengths behind at Longchamp. Although there are a few concerns about the longer trip this unbeaten filly is sired by a Group 1 winner over 1m 2f and avoided the shorter Coronation Stakes for this race so I think she can stay the distance. I've also had a small bet on Bawina who was hampered and finished strongly in the French Guineas but my selection here is Avenir Certain. Avenir Certain - 1pt Win 9/2 BetVictor

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 1515 cork 1pt win eton rifles 2/1 pp interesting jockey booking takes the eye here in this 5 furlong sprint and if my guy runs up to the same form as last time out he could go very close,dont think the trainer has had a runner at this track, and im pretty sure he was scheduled for a race for this gelding last week and was a late declaration, was it the ground??

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 5.35 Salisbury - Fruit Pastille win @ 7/1 StanJames I feel the favourite could potentially be vulnerable here back on turf after a good run on the AW at Kempton. I think the one that has the best chance of beating the favourite is Fruit Pastille. Fruit Pastille had been a fairly consistent horse before he was tried in a hood last time out and he finished a good 4th at Nottingham in a race that has already thrown up 4 winners. His mark is on the decline and he has been dropped into a class 6 with a claimer on board taking 3lb off. While a lot of his form has come on the AW, like the favourite, I feel he has a chance with the strength of his 4th which shows he can go well on turf.

Re: BBOTD > Sunday June 15th 1 winner & 2 places so far Arsenalfh 9/2 Pirate 3rd 9/1 Robertob 3rd 18/1 :clap still to run;

5:20 Doncaster - Sahra Al Khadra (15/2 Paddy Power) 1pt Win I am really keen on Sahra Al Khadra for Charlie Hills here, my selection looks to have progressed nicely from 2 to 3 years old judging on two starts so far this season. The form of his most recent run, when winning at Warwick, is working out really nicely so far and many of the races he ran in last season have produced several subsequent winners. Conditions look fine and while this is a step up in class and there are a few unexposed types in the line up, I think my selection is potentially well handicapped off a mark of 74 here and should be able to go close.
After getting married it seems apt I back this lol 5.35 Salisbury - Tohaveandtohold win 10/1 betvictor Not shown alot in 3 starts but is related to decent types such as Party Doctor (once 106) , Dream wedding 2nd listed race in Germany & First Knight (76) so on breeding is meant to be decent enough. Mark of 56 to start and jock takes off 8 so racing off only 48 it should have a chance. Haggas 1/13 here in 3yo h/caps , with 4 further places. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
5.35 Salisbury - Fruit Pastille win @ 7/1 StanJames I feel the favourite could potentially be vulnerable here back on turf after a good run on the AW at Kempton. I think the one that has the best chance of beating the favourite is Fruit Pastille. Fruit Pastille had been a fairly consistent horse before he was tried in a hood last time out and he finished a good 4th at Nottingham in a race that has already thrown up 4 winners. His mark is on the decline and he has been dropped into a class 6 with a claimer on board taking 3lb off. While a lot of his form has come on the AW, like the favourite, I feel he has a chance with the strength of his 4th which shows he can go well on turf.