French Open 2014

Re: French Open 2014 Rafael Nadal to beat Novak Djokovic @ 1.87 Betfair Based on what I've seen from both players at this tournament, I can't see past Nadal here. He comes into this match on the back of his best performance on clay so far this year against Murray, and if he plays anywhere near that level against Djokovic the Serb will have it all to do. With the exception of the early rounds he hasn't been all that convincing, and with that in mind I think the price on Nadal is generous. Djokovic might well have beaten Nadal on clay recently and got the better of the Spaniard in every meeting since last year's US Open, but this is Nadal's domain and as long as the weather holds the conditions suit him far better than they suit Djokovic. It may not be in straight sets, but in the end Nadal should be able to claim another French Open title.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: French Open 2014 R.Nadal vs N.Djokovic = R.Nadal-1,5 @ 1.80 Marathonbet (6/10 stake) Finally the Final! Djokovic has won the last 4 meetings incl. the recent Rome final on clay. Investigating their H2H you can easily spot most of the time the one beat the other 3-4 times in a row, then they switch roles. Now after 4 successive wins I predict it’s time for Nole to give up. And the simple reason is the Serbian never beat the Spaniard in a 3/5 sets format. Never! Adding to that simple but very important detail Nadal played one of his best tennis recently giving up some 40 games only during the tourney and you will have no other option but to agree with the oddsmakers today. :hope