Cardiff City v Norwich City > Saturday February 1st

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Cardiff City v Norwich City (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.67 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Cardiff City v Norwich City > Saturday February 1st i have cardif in adventurous double, but thinking to make bigger single here... to me cardif @ 2.20 at home is good offer, they might have zaha for this game, it`s tough place, it`s one of those must win games... norwich is somehow not in relegation zone, to me it`s - how can they do it? scraping A point there and there, but that`s about it... yes very defensive and resilient team, unders could be bet here, but for me cardiff should get this one at home, they recent form isn`t looking good, but they played man c, man u and arsenal... will be looking to put that behind and get all 3 points. gonna go for medium stake ...

Re: Cardiff City v Norwich City > Saturday February 1st Just a quick question .... If you send a player out on loan, is there normally a recall clause in the contract . Ie. Zaha starts for Cardiff and sets it alight. Can United recall him, or do they have to wait until next season ? Thanks....

Re: Cardiff City v Norwich City > Saturday February 1st

Just a quick question .... If you send a player out on loan, is there normally a recall clause in the contract . Ie. Zaha starts for Cardiff and sets it alight. Can United recall him, or do they have to wait until next season ? Thanks....
depends on a points in a loan agreement made ... like in lukaky case there is no chance chelsea can recall him, but some players loan contracts include option to be recalled... if anyone knows these details, then it`s moyes , zaha and agent... most likely it`s done till end of the season as it usually no much clubs would want to depend on player you get to be taken away all of a sudden...

Re: Cardiff City v Norwich City > Saturday February 1st For me this game is a no bet. I find these bad teams, taht are struggling, tend to throw up inconsistent results. Good luck with your bets, but this one is not for me.

For me this game is a no bet. I find these bad teams, taht are struggling, tend to throw up inconsistent results. Good luck with your bets, but this one is not for me.
I think there is going to be a Cardiff bounce at some point but this game maybe just a fraction too early to bet on which is ashame. If this fixture was taking place 7-10 days from now then I'd be all over Cardiff -0.25 @ 10/11 but Solksjaer's signings need a bit more time to bed in imo. That's all it comes down to really, how long it takes for the new signings to gel. Look at Hull midweek, they had new signings Jelavic and Long upfront but they were both pretty rusty and as a consequnce Hull couldn't take anything from the game. On the flipside Cesena crushed Varese in Serie B last week with all their new signings clicking straight away and making a great contribution to the victory. Trying to work out whether new signings will click sharpish or not is pretty much a guessing game and so no bet becomes the logical option. I would be interested to get Cardiff supporters opinions on their new signings and the direction in which Solksjaer is taking the team. On the surface he has purchased some interesting wide players and so Cardiff maybe more effective from flank positions in the near future. Norwich tend to be vulnerable to wing attacks but again this game has come slightly too early for me. Transfer window weekend is a minefield of mental migraine shit if you ask me, I need my smelling salts.

Re: Cardiff City v Norwich City > Saturday February 1st Cardiff at 2.20 is good value. I watched both their games away against the Manchester clubs. They scored 2 against City which not many teams have done (conceded 4 but as we have seen top teams concede goals against city) and against Utd played very well. I think against a much weaker side like Norwich they should win and factor in home advantage and a must win feel to it, this should be a home win.

i have cardif in adventurous double' date=' but thinking to make bigger single here... to me [b']cardif @ 2.20 at home is good offer, they might have zaha for this game, it`s tough place, it`s one of those must win games... norwich is somehow not in relegation zone, to me it`s - how can they do it? scraping A point there and there, but that`s about it... yes very defensive and resilient team, unders could be bet here, but for me cardiff should get this one at home, they recent form isn`t looking good, but they played man c, man u and arsenal... will be looking to put that behind and get all 3 points. gonna go for medium stake ...
didn`t go big for it, but still something, thanks badbackbill :)... sounds like many tried cardif here :)