PokerPlayer Grand Prix 9 - Winamax starts Feb 10th 2014

teaulc

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix 9 - Winamax starts Feb 10th 2014

was in 1st with 6 left' date=' out 6th . lost most of my stack to a rivered inside straight, to guy 2nd in chips lol. Gl leo :ok[/quote'] UL John,was rooting 4u :) I finished 4th :( AQ v 7s, I had a few outs! on the Turn for Flush and the 2 OCs but missed :(

UL John,was rooting 4u :) I finished 4th :( AQ v 7s, I had a few outs! on the Turn for Flush and the 2 OCs but missed :(
Good result Guys. Never got going, out early.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix 9 - Winamax starts Feb 10th 2014 Went out with A/A to K/K.. both all-in and it flops two kings. I was like "Four king hell!". I'm not real bothered though.. it's also evil on kings to be up against aces, so fair do when it does win. It's just the order of the luck that's annoying, building you up to smack you down!

Re: PokerPlayer Grand Prix 9 - Winamax starts Feb 10th 2014 I dont get how I didnt make the top 20??? I was in 16th place from the 9th round and the final buy in game was supposed to be double points (ie. 20 points only) Now I have dropped to 24th??? It seems they have allocated points for the top 50 for the buy in game, but the wording suggested top 50 points would NOT be awarded for any of the buy in games Not happy :(

• 2 weeks later...

I dont get how I didnt make the top 20??? I was in 16th place from the 9th round and the final buy in game was supposed to be double points (ie. 20 points only) Now I have dropped to 24th??? It seems they have allocated points for the top 50 for the buy in game, but the wording suggested top 50 points would NOT be awarded for any of the buy in games Not happy :(
Unlucky spit. Thought I was going to miss final. Moved and had no internet for 4 weeks. Good job I had already qualified. Stupidly decided to switch to BT. Usual no show appointments. Finally had to go to Chief Executive. Back on today in time for final. Good Luck any other punters playing