BBOTD > Saturday January 25th

Leopardstown 2:50 - Leopardstown Handicap Chase (Grade A) The unexposed Talbot Road heads the market for this ultra competitive handicap chase tomorrow but I am willing to take him on in a race like this. The two horses that offer the best each-way value in the race for me are Sweeney Tunes and He'llberemembered. I would say He'llberemembered would be by stronger fancy of the two given his handicap mark and form over course and distance. He'llberemembered WIN @ 12/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/1hrlv47

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 12.50 Lingfield: Catalinas Diamond @ 15/2 Bet365 Catalinas Diamond has a big chance here tomorrow off her current mark after two interesting performances since she came back after a break. She travelled well on her penultimate start, which came after four month off the track, but she got badly hampered approaching the home straight and might needed that run anyway. She had the widest draw to overcome in a big field ten days ago at Lingfield and dropped in from there, trailing the field and having an awful lot to do 3f out. She made nice headway on the wide outside though and had to turn wide, which cost ground. She really run on strongly however and finished in manner that suggest she could be poised to win soon. The handicapper thinks differently and relieves her off another 2lb, which makes her extremely well handicapped on form. In fact she's able to run from a mark 7lb below her last winning mark. For that reason I think she should have a cracking chance to find her way back to the winning ways.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th C1.50 Our Mick 1pt win 8/1 Bet365 This one looks like the value alternative to favourite Double Ross and it's interesting to see that there's some money coming for it already. The horses 2nd 3rd in 18 runner races at the track read well and the horse was going well enough on its only attempt at c&d when unseating the rider. The horse is on a 5lb lower mark now and with the stable bang in form and blinkers on for the first time, then the horse should go very close if the partnership can stay intact.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 1.50 Cheltenham - Wishfull Thinking win @ 6/1 Ladbrokes Wishfull Thinking has a good chance here. He ran well last time out at Aintree and finished second to Unioniste (Our Mick was back in third). He didn't really stay the distance though so the step back to his normal trip is a positive as he is 3 out of 7 over this trip. He won this race 3 years ago so performs well over C&D and is well under his last winning mark so could potentially go well here. The favourite Double Ross has a really good chance but I feel that the extra 8lb is going to be too much for it and that Wishfull Thinking is the one that looks most likely.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 1.25 Ling - Clock Opera win 6/1 bet365 In good form winning penultimate over CD and then only btn a nk also over CD lto. Only raised a 1lb for that and jock has ridden 4/8 winners for stone , including that win noted above. Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 1500 cheltenham 1pt win red sherlock 15/8 sjames a favourite of mine and i will continue to support him till he gets beat,this is his toughest race to date and he is sill unbeaten,and there is surely more to come and if he can win tomorrow it will interesting where he will go next he has won at this course before

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th Sailors Warm 3.25 Leo 1pt win 40/1 Boylesports Course form reads 6/2/1/2 and has won off a mark of 139. Races off 138 tomorrow with a claimer taking off the 3. Jockey an unknown and SW returns from a long absence but if O'Grady has him fit for this tasty prize he could be in the mix at the business end.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 15.15 - Time For Rupert - Win @ 16\1 BetVictor BOG Been dropped 14lb since last chase run in The Charlie Hall Chase in 2012 and looks very well handicapped on old form and gets to run off just 143. One run since then over hurdles when beaten a long way in the Grade 1 Long Walk hurdle in December 2013, so should be race fit. Previous distance winner and no concerns over ground. Just to well handicapped to ignore.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th

15.15 - Time For Rupert - Win @ 16\1 BetVictor BOG Been dropped 14lb since last chase run in The Charlie Hall Chase in 2012 and looks very well handicapped on old form and gets to run off just 143. One run since then over hurdles when beaten a long way in the Grade 1 Long Walk hurdle in December 2013, so should be race fit. Previous distance winner and no concerns over ground. Just to well handicapped to ignore.
Cut by Betvictor at 22.44 so will take the 14\1's available at posting time. Should have re-checked price before posting.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 225 Cheltenham: Restless Harry 10/1 bet365 Could well look foolish here going for a horse that was only rated 122 last time out! Anyway I've gone through this race and cant see it really suiting any of the others for one reason or another. I doubt if Champion Court is a 3 miler, Bolster is way out of form, Pigeon cant win, Harry Topper is a disappointing type and won a poor Charlie Hall, Houblon wants better ground to show his best and Rocky Creek also needs good ground and had a hard race in the Hennessy which is famous for taking months to get over. Harry finally got his jumping together last time and bolted up, it wasn't that long ago he was chasing Big Bucks in the World Hurdle and rated in the 150's. He loves the ground and has ran well here before and a poor race could just fall apart for him.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 3.25 Leopardstown - Leah Claire 1pt win @ 18/1 BetVictor Leah Claire is extremely consistent and probably deserves to get her head in front in one of these big handicaps. She finished a close 2nd in this race a couple of years ago before finishing 11th in the race last year. She comes in to the race this year on the back of a solid run over CD where she finished 2nd behind Dysios. She does have it all to do form a mark of 127 but I wouldn't be surprised to see her thereabouts at the finish given her consistent profile.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th Lingfield 1.25 - Clock Opera 12/1 Win Bet365 BOG I'm finding it tough to be overly confident about anything today but I think this one is the value horse of the race as I think Random Success, Presumido and this one are all very closely matched on my ratings and given the former is odds on and the latter is best priced 9/2 at the moment, it is only logical that I side with the other runner at a far greater price. Form looks solid and the filly looks progressive considering her last two runs. I think she is sure to finish in the top 3 but given the 1/5 place terms I have decided to go straight for the win.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 12.50 - Lingfield - Sister Guru 1pt @ 6/1 Skybet Sister Guru won this corresponding race last year and back off a very similar mark she should have a good chance winning it again. The 5yo clearly hasn't been the most straightforward to train as she's made only handful of starts in the past year or so but she shaped on her return from a small break last time out that she has the ability to win this. She was slowly away and was never really put into the race, she made some headway down the straight but as soon as she got going she was hampered and ended up about 5L back in 8th. She'd have finished much closer had it not been for the interference but would have never threatened the leaders. That was a better race than this and having dropped 2lb since that run she's now eligible for this class 6 race off a mark of 65. My suggestion is that her last run was abit of a prep for this in order to get her into this race and she'll be given more of a chance by her jockey today Liam Keniry. I think she's as likely as any of these to win this contest, my only worry would be the wide draw but 6/1 looks a fair enough price.

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 1.50pm @ Cheltenham 'Shangani' 7/1 (Ladbrokes) Was very taken with this early last year and backed it religiously throughout the season, though it never seemed quite good enough. I still think there's decent races in him though and today could be the day. Will like the conditions and the way the race will be run and if they are to take a good prize before aiming high at the festival then has to run well here. Double bonus is Coleman not Thomas riding ;) At the prices i'm happy to have this running for me. 1 point win

12.50 - Lingfield - Sister Guru 1pt @ 6/1 Skybet Sister Guru won this corresponding race last year and back off a very similar mark she should have a good chance winning it again. The 5yo clearly hasn't been the most straightforward to train as she's made only handful of starts in the past year or so but she shaped on her return from a small break last time out that she has the ability to win this. She was slowly away and was never really put into the race, she made some headway down the straight but as soon as she got going she was hampered and ended up about 5L back in 8th. She'd have finished much closer had it not been for the interference but would have never threatened the leaders. That was a better race than this and having dropped 2lb since that run she's now eligible for this class 6 race off a mark of 65. My suggestion is that her last run was abit of a prep for this in order to get her into this race and she'll be given more of a chance by her jockey today Liam Keniry. I think she's as likely as any of these to win this contest, my only worry would be the wide draw but 6/1 looks a fair enough price.
Couldn't get it in the stalls :zzz

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th 2.25 Chelt - Rocky Creek - win at 13/8 bog wm hill Been trying to stick to bigger priced EW shots this month but can't find anything today Should have a day of really but I want a runner ! (I'm sure we've all been there !) Rocky Creek looks a solid favourite - he jumps well, stays and acts on soft ground With most of his opponents having shown jumping and/or stamina issues he looks the safest bet. My main concern is that he has no worthwhile Cheltenham form having been well beaten on his only run here. I'm not sure he's OK with an uphill finish.......he's won at Ascot but was twice beaten at short odds at Exeter.......so the jury is definitely out on that one I guess I'm expecting that he'll be travelling best by the finish and have enough in hand to get up the hill with the others blundering away their chances on the way round......but I won't be surprised if something does him up the hill.......:eek

Re: BBOTD > Saturday January 25th First selection withdrawn, my other bet today has been well backed and doesn't look much of a price now so i'll try one at Cheltenham.... 1.15 - Cheltenham - Ohio Gold @ 11/2 Stan James Maiden over fences but shown plenty of ability in this sphere. Started the season poorly but bounced back to form on Boxing Day at Kempton going down by a neck to the useful Loose Chips. That rival won yesterday and if Ohio Gold can back that effort up, he should have a good chance off just a 2lb higher mark. Ran well over C&D at the Festival in March, handles cut in the ground and best efforts seem to have come at this trip.

1.50 Cheltenham - Wishfull Thinking win @ 6/1 Ladbrokes Wishfull Thinking has a good chance here. He ran well last time out at Aintree and finished second to Unioniste (Our Mick was back in third). He didn't really stay the distance though so the step back to his normal trip is a positive as he is 3 out of 7 over this trip. He won this race 3 years ago so performs well over C&D and is well under his last winning mark so could potentially go well here. The favourite Double Ross has a really good chance but I feel that the extra 8lb is going to be too much for it and that Wishfull Thinking is the one that looks most likely.
Good call :ok

Leopardstown 2:50 - Leopardstown Handicap Chase (Grade A) The unexposed Talbot Road heads the market for this ultra competitive handicap chase tomorrow but I am willing to take him on in a race like this. The two horses that offer the best each-way value in the race for me are Sweeney Tunes and He'llberemembered. I would say He'llberemembered would be by stronger fancy of the two given his handicap mark and form over course and distance. He'llberemembered WIN @ 12/1 Bet365 Read Full Preview @ bit.ly/1hrlv47
Nice !!! Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

1.50 Cheltenham - Wishfull Thinking win @ 6/1 Ladbrokes Wishfull Thinking has a good chance here. He ran well last time out at Aintree and finished second to Unioniste (Our Mick was back in third). He didn't really stay the distance though so the step back to his normal trip is a positive as he is 3 out of 7 over this trip. He won this race 3 years ago so performs well over C&D and is well under his last winning mark so could potentially go well here. The favourite Double Ross has a really good chance but I feel that the extra 8lb is going to be too much for it and that Wishfull Thinking is the one that looks most likely.
Well played Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

Hats off mate... unreal tipping to get 2 big field hugely competitive winners in 3 days