** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

US Masters > April 10th - 13th

Aidymac

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th

One of the greatest weekends of sport. My selections: Miguel angel Jiminez 260/1 Kuchar 34/1 Justin Rose 34/1 Dufner 60/1 Hunter 60/1 All on Betfair. And because of Ladbrokes offer i have Dustin johnson 25/1. But it gets refunded if a euro wins it.
It would be a help if you provided a bit of reasoning.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th This is a blog from espn by a guy called Matt Willis, he is a statistical guru his picks for the last 3 years Masters are below. 2011 Nick Watney Finished 46th 2012 Bill Haas Tied 37th 2013 Keegan Bradley Tied 54th You may be asking yourself Matt old boy, your picks ain't very good. This is true. Matt being a Yank and a home boy thinks The US of A are the only show in town. There is an upside to this, you know who not to back. This years lucky recepitiant is ?. He's at the bottom! Here is his reasoning. Masters Eliminator: Step-by-Step 1. The past 16 Masters winners made the cut at the previous year's Masters. (51 eliminated, 45 remaining) Golfers Eliminated: Sang-Moon Bae Jonas Blixt Steven Bowditch Roberto Castro Darren Clarke Ben Crenshaw Brendon de Jonge Graham DeLaet Jamie Donaldson Victor Dubuisson Ken Duke Harris English Derek Ernst Matt Every Matthew Fitzpatrick Stephen Gallacher Oliver Goss Russell Henley Billy Horschel Thongchai Jaidee Miguel Angel Jimenez Matt Jones Chris Kirk Lee Chang-woo Joost Luiten Hunter Mahan Matteo Manassero Hideki Matsuyama Michael McCoy Graeme McDowell Larry Mize Francesco Molinari Jordan Niebrugge Mark O'Meara Louis Oosthuizen Garrick Porteous Ian Poulter Patrick Reed Webb Simpson Jordan Spieth Craig Stadler Kevin Stadler Scott Stallings Kevin Streelman Jimmy Walker Tom Watson Boo Weekley Mike Weir Gary Woodland Ian Woosnam Y.E. Yang 2. No European has won the Masters since Jose Maria Olazabal in 1999. (15 eliminated, 30 remaining) Golfers Eliminated: Thomas Bjorn Luke Donald Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano Sergio Garcia Peter Hanson Martin Kaymer Bernhard Langer Sandy Lyle David Lynn Rory McIlroy Jose Maria Olazabal Thorbjorn Olesen Justin Rose Henrik Stenson Lee Westwood 3. No golfer 40 or older has won the Masters since Mark O'Meara in 1998. (10 eliminated, 20 remaining) Golfers Eliminated: Angel Cabrera K.J. Choi Stewart Cink Fred Couples Ernie Els Jim Furyk Phil Mickelson John Senden Vijay Singh Steve Stricker 4. No golfer under 25 years old has won the Masters since Tiger Woods in 1997. (1 eliminated, 20 remaining) Golfer Eliminated: John Huh 5. Each of the past three Masters winners made the cut in all four of the previous year's majors. (14 eliminated, 6 remaining) Golfers Eliminated: Keegan Bradley Tim Clark Rickie Fowler Lucas Glover Branden Grace Bill Haas Trevor Immelman Zach Johnson Marc Leishman Ryan Moore D.A. Points Charl Schwartzel Nick Watney Bubba Watson 6. Each of the past five major winners finished eighth or better in the last World Golf Championship event. (5 eliminated, 1 remaining) Golfers Eliminated: Jason Day Jason Dufner Matt Kuchar Adam Scott Brandt Snedeker Your winner: Dustin Johnson ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now I have to say, I was interested in Poor old Dustin and maybe Matt hasn't put the kiss of death on him but i'm keeping my money in my pocket as regards Dustin. Section 6 has thrown up a very Healthy list IMO for a winner, still not decided yet.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th :clap:rollin I had a good giggle at that Lubet! Enjoy your posts. I didn't fancy Dustin at all this week, he seems to be the marmite man! The course suits Dustin off the tee to be fair and he hits the ball so far it makes things easier.. BUT he has looked a bit poor with the driver in hand this season, well on the two or three occasions I have seen him. No doubt he has the talent to win, but I doubt he can keep the head for 4 rounds.. Wouldn't surprise me to see him lead after Round 1 at all mind. I think anyone that backs Day too is a bit of a risk considering he is just back from an injury, but buy those Aussie's are flying this year.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Being a Saffer I like watching my 'Boy's" when I get a chance. There is definitely something not right with Charl Swartzel. I watch him and he is boiling inside, his temper bubbling all the time. :@ Aggrevated , frustrated and irritated which are not adjectives for describing a winning golfer. He has not been able to push on after his masters win in 2011, and it's burning him. He is not chilled or in the zone at the moment. Still he is one of 5 SA's in the field and I could not resist a wager. Got him onto Chelsea to win 2-0 :clap yesterday for 385-1 which would be sweet. My dark horse and someone that will benefit enormously from Tiger Woods absence, is Ernie Els. Still an incredible swing, effortless power. He probably has the most mental scars from Tiger of any pro golfer today. He would have doubled his 4 Majors if Woods had not been there. This is a field that he knows he can beat ! He just has to putt better than a f___king 4 handicapper !!!! I'm a 2 handicap and I putt better than him :D I think Sergio Garcia is going to win it. Adam Scott is a great ball striker, but Sergio is also right up there. There are huge similarities between the two. 4 Years ago Scott would miss a dinner plate from 12 ft. Sergio was identical. The lack of confidence was on the greens was morbidly awful to watch. Now Sergio is finding his putter and it will make him a contender here. Els outsider to win and best South African Sergio my main man !

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th It's a wide open affair because Tiger is absent. A couple of Q's need to be answered to find the winner. 1- Will Adam go back to back? 2- Will McIlroy's belief in himself to become the Master be this year? 3- Will an existing Master win again? if so who? 4- Will a Major winner add to his collection? 5- Will A European step forward and claim the Jacket and if so who has the game for it? 6- Who is the best American? I'll answer this one Matt Kucher! 7- With so many rookies, is it possible for one to win this year?

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th

It's a wide open affair because Tiger is absent. A couple of Q's need to be answered to find the winner.~It was wide open before he withdrew! 1- Will Adam go back to back?~No can't see it at all. 2- Will McIlroy's belief in himself to become the Master be this year?~Yes he's the one to beat 3- Will an existing Master win again? if so who?~No 4- Will a Major winner add to his collection?~Yes Mr McIllroy is your man. 5- Will A European step forward and claim the Jacket and if so who has the game for it?~Yes thats the most likely outcome imo. 6- Who is the best American? I'll answer this one Matt Kucher!~Ricki Flower is playing well and i think he has the best chance of the American challenge. 7- With so many rookies, is it possible for one to win this year?~No the course over 4 rounds will be to big/hard a task for a rookie.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol Getting back to the real unsentimental world..... There is no reason to suggest Scott can't win back to back. And I'd have him having more of a chance than McIlroy this week. And the game is revolving, I see no reason why the likes of Spieth and English can't challenge this year, they are sublime golfers. I agree with the Americans, Kuchar is the best American and Fowler can't be ruled out of the top 10.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th First off I'll answer my own Q's 1- Will Adam go back to back? No 2- Will McIlroy's belief in himself to become the Master be this year? Yes 3- Will an existing Master win again? if so who? Bubba Watson 4- Will a Major winner add to his collection? Jason Dufner 5- Will A European step forward and claim the Jacket and if so who has the game for it? Rory McIlroy or Sergio Garcia 6- Who is the best American? Matt Kucher followed closely by Jason Dufner 7- With so many rookies, is it possible for one to win this year? No. Jimmy Walker to be top Debutant. I'm going to throw out stats from the Masters Offical site. 1- Just two of the past 14 Masters champions have led the field in driving distance en route to victory. Phil Mickelson is the last Champion to accomplish this feat when winning in 06. 1- Bubba Watson 2- Dustin Johnson 3- Scott Piercy 7- J.B Holmes 10 - Grahem Delaet 14 - Gary Woodland 2- Eight of the past 10 Masters winners ranked in the top 20 in driving distance for the week. Six of the past 10 ranked in the top 10, with another winner (Cabrera, 2009) ranking 11th. 3- Trevor Immelman (2008) was the last Masters winner to rank in the top 30 in driving accuracy for the week. Immelman led the field in accuracy while ranking fourth in driving distance. 4- Six of the last seven ballstriking leaders (total driving plus greens in regulation) have finished inside the top 10 at the Masters. Here is a funny one, so i did my homework and No 1 is Gary Woodland. No 2 Boo Weekley No 3 Chad Campbell No 4 Kevin Sadler No 5 Grahem Delaet No 6 Justin Hicks No 7 Harris English 5- Eleven of the last 14 Masters champions have ranked inside the top five in greens in regulation. Adam Scott led the field in greens in regulation last year. No 1 Harris English No 2 Chad Campbell No 3 Dustin Johnson No 4 Boo Weekley No 5 Justin Hicks N0 6 Grahem Delaet No 7 Gary Woodland 7- The last seven Masters champions have ranked inside the top seven in scrambling en route to victory. 1- Sergio Garcia 2- Justin Leonard 3- Kevin Na 4- Chris Stroud 5- Brian Gay 6- Charles Howell III 7- Peter Malnati 8- AAron Bradley 9- Robert Streb 10 - Bubba Watson That's all she wrote folks. I have nothing else to impart except a Crystal Ball and money to lose. If these stats help you pick a winner or e/w outsider fair play. The Masters is such a unique event, the drama, colour, old world ambience and edge of the seat squeeky bum time, it makes great drama and I love watching it because anything can happen late Sunday and It always does just ask Norman and Ballesterous when Mize chipped in in '87, or Norman again '96 when Faldo stared him down, Ousthazen when Bubba made the miracle shot '12 or Mcilroy when he lost his head '11.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Tournament preview: 2pts ew B.Watson to win The Masters 28/1 Paddy Power (1/4 1-6) It often takes something big for me to avoid Bubba Watson around here and I certainly can’t avoid him this year with his last three strokeplay finishes reading second, second and first. He’s clearly in good form and he is better suited to this course than anyone in the game. The most important thing for Bubba is he is putting pretty well and if he keeps it in play off the tee this week he’s going to take a lot of beating. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-masters-betting-bubba-watson-can-become-a-two-time-augusta-champion

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th I ran hornet's qualifiers if any body cares and came up with these.Again I take no credit..Odds are from 5 dimes..Crazy odds on the Ernie!!! Worth a small punt?? A. Scott +940 B Sneadeker +4200 S Garcia +1600 M kuchar +2500 E els +15500 D Johnson +2800 H stenson +3200 R mcillroy +975 L Donald +5500 C shwartzel +3800 Z Johnson +3500

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Top RoW preview: 1pt ew A.Cabrera Top Rest of the World 14/1 Stan James (1/5 1-4) Angel Cabrera already has one Green Jacket in his wardrobe and he was amazingly unlucky not to have a second last year but I expect another confident showing from the Argentine here. Cabrera doesn’t need form going to Augusta but as it happens he shot a decent round or so last week before fading away but this place brings out his best golf. Cabrera just gets on with this course which shouldn’t be a surprise because he strikes the ball well, is long enough to tame it and shapes his shots perfectly and I think he’ll go well again here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-masters-betting-angel-cabrera-can-enjoy-augusta-again

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Top Continental European preview: 1pt ew M-A.Jimenez Top Continental European 20/1 Betfred (1/4 1-3) Miguel Angel Jimenez will know his way around Augusta by now and he is at the stage of his career where he’s nicely set up and can enjoy weeks like this. He is a very solid putter and hits the ball nicely so I think he can go well here. A number of the players in this field are either out of form, not the best putters or debutants around here but Jimenez avoids all those categories and looks good value at 20/1. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-masters-betting-miguel-angel-jimenez-can-lead-home-the-continental-europeans

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Top Englishman preview: 3pts L.Westwood Top Englishman 3/1 BetVictor Lee Westwood showed last week that a return to form may not be far away and he goes well around this track so he could well be the best value in this market at 3/1. Westwood has done everything but win this tournament and it may be to his benefit that he isn’t really being talked about as a potential champion this week. With question marks over everyone else in this market I think Westwood is well worth backing to lead the English leaderboard come Sunday evening. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/the-masters-betting-lee-westwood-looks-the-pick-of-the-english

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Not got time for huge write ups but I'm taking 5 at reasonable prices this week. All of them have similar things to recommend them; they all made cut last year without ever challenging, they all have at least 1 T20 here at Augusta, they all rank highly for putting on Bentgrass greens, none of them come here in sparkling form & are reasonably fresh, they all score decently on the Par 5's and they are all very good iron players & will hit plenty of greens. Only one of my selections is a shortish price so any 1 in the mix will cover my stake. Taken the added insurance of 6 places. H.Stenson, 3pts EW @ 33/1 Stan James (1/4 odds 1-6) B.Haas, 2pts EW @ 70/1 Paddy Power (1/4 odds 1-6) S.Stricker, 2pts EW @ 70/1 Stan James (1/4 odds 1-6) R.Moore, 2pts EW @ 80/1 Paddy Power (1/4 odds 1-6) N.Watney, 1pt EW @ 110/1 Stan James (1/4 odds 1-6)

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th I got an e-mail from Betfair saying if I bet €25 and make a nett loss on the exchanges that they will give me a full refund for the Masters. So I placed five €5 bets on some outsiders: Patrick Reed @ 75 The self proclaimed Top 5 golfer, well Patrick here is your chance to prove it, it's easy talk the talk so come on out and prove it. Now up to 23rd in the World Rankings, 2nd in the Fedex Cup, he has won twice already this season so credit where it is due, he is a top top player. He won the Cadillac and the Humana with a ridiculous score of -28. Not sure how he will handle the course but he seems to be a very controlled player so fingers crossed. Victor Dubuisson @ 140 This is far too big a price for a man in the form of his life. Played well in the Eurasia Cup recently and announced himself on the world stage when he finished 2nd to Jason Day in the World Matchplay, which proves he has balls of steel. It will be a very big ask for him to win this but one thing he is, is great at getting a ball up and down from the rough, and you need a great short game here at the masters. Jamie Donaldson @ 160 Finished 8th in the World Matchplay, and has really caught my eye over the last 12 months, a very solid player tee to green. He finished 2nd in the Cadillac in March and 2nd in the Nedbank, yet to miss a cut on the european tour this season. He didn't figure in last years Masters but that was his first time around the course and he should know it a lot better this time around. He finished T7 in the USPGA in 2012 and acquitted himself well in the US Open and British Open last year so he could well have a chance this week. John Senden @ 240 The Aussies are flying at the moment and this man won the Valspar Championship a few weeks ago. The thing to take note of is that course was playing extremely tough all week and he handled himself extremely well on what was a very challenging course. Tee to green he has always been an exceptional player, his putting has been his downfall, but here you don't need to sink too many birdie putts, if you can keep getting par's it is half the battle. Russell Henley @ 280 A bit big in the betting this week I think, he won the Honda Classic in a play-off already this campaign and caught the eye in Houston last weekend where he finished T7. He also won the Sony Open last season so he knows how to win which is a plus. Still young and inexperienced but at 280 he is worth a little investment this weekend.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th John Senden @ 240 The Aussies are flying at the moment and this man won the Valspar Championship a few weeks ago. The thing to take note of is that course was playing extremely tough all week and he handled himself extremely well on what was a very challenging course. Tee to green he has always been an exceptional player, his putting has been his downfall, but here you don't need to sink too many birdie putts, if you can keep getting par's it is half the battle. Years ago i was taught this saying , and it makes sense ...... "Pro's putting for Pars are like dogs chasing cars"

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Open as any i can remember and cant argue with Mcilroy, Scott, Day or Mickelson. I do like Justin Rose but have backed him to be top european so of the bigger prices I like the chances of Brandt Snedeker, he’s been largely out of form this year but last time out looked more like his old self and got his trusty putter working again. He has a good record here and has been in contention twice before and now will know what to do if he finds himself in that position again. Selection: Brandt Snedeker 1pt EW 40/1 Coral

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Matsuyama e/w 80/1 Question marks over his health which isnt very promising, he injured his thumb and wrist and has taken a month off recovering so hopefully hes back on song and restored in time. If he turns up, on his day Matsuyama really plays some decent stuff and can be in the mix. Happy to take a punt at 80/1 for a player with this much talent. This guy will win big things in the future there's no doubt about that. also had acouple savers on Scott & Garcia.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th The Masters, Outright. All with Paddy Power, who offer six places. Ian Poulter, 66/1 Ian Poulter has a decent record at Augusta, with two top 10 finishes and another two in the top 20 from 9 Masters appearances. He missed the cut last year for the first time. He was disappointing last week at the Shell Houston Open missing the cut, having hit 3 over after the first two rounds. Before that he played very well in the Arnold Palmer Invitational until his final round. He was in seventh place, 8 shots behind runaway leader Adam Scott and 4 behind the winner Matt Every. His final round was four over par and he finished in joint 20th. If he performs to the level of his first three rounds then he should do well this weekend. He is good off the tee, hits a lot of greens in regulation and his putting this season has been very good. Jason Dufner, 40/1 Jasan Dufner has finished in the top 25 twice from his three Masters appearances, finishing 30th in his debut back in 2010. He has made the cut in each tournament he has played this season, finishing in the top 20 of 7 of the 10 events he has played. He is accurate off the tee and his approach play is great. If he can get his putting going early then he could go close to adding to his PGA Championship that he won last year. Harris English, 60/1 Harris English is making his debut in the the Masters this weekend. He is having a great season. He has finished in the top 20 in 10 of the 14 tournaments he has played. He won the OHL Classic by 4 shots back in November and followed that up by winning the Frank Templeton Shootout alongside Matt Kuchar. His last tournament was the Arnold Palmer Invitational where he finished 14th. He put in a disappointing third round and but for that he would have been right in the mix. He is making his Masters debut but he has played this course a few times while attending the University of Georgia and that experience should stand to him. He hit a hole in one on the twelfth hole in a practice round a few days ago. He is long and quite accurate off the tee. He has the top GIR stats on the PGA Tour this season. His putting, while not brillant, is solid. Hunter Mahan, 45/1 Hunter Mahan's form in the last six years at the Masters reads; cut, 10, 8, cut, 12, cut. He played once before that finishing 28th in 2003. He has been in good form this season, with four top 10 finishes. He withdrew from the Arnold Palmer Invitational last month with back/hip problems but he showed no adverse reactions when he competed in the Shell Houston Open last week. He finished 3 under in 31st position but his stats were positive and his game looks to be in good nick ready for the first major of the year.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th E/W Matt Kuchar To Win The Masters 22/1 @ William Hill - Extermely consistent without ever winning a major but he has a great chance to end that now. If it wasn't for Jason Day's recent injury i would back him but it's not worth the risk. Kuchar finished 8th last year and 3rd in 2012 and has finished in the Top 30 at the Masters for the past 4 years so i expect that he will be there or there abouts come Sunday. He has been very consistent this year with 6 top 10 finishes in just 9 tournaments missing the cut only once. He finished a respectable 13th at Doral and if he can be within a couple of strokes come Sunday then he has every chance of winning. Along with Sergio Garcia, you would say he is the form player in terms of consistency and he is long overdue a major win and with injuries to other top players this is his best chance.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Overall Dufner @ 41 win + 10 in play bet Kucher @ 26 E/W 1-5 Ladbrokes. Win Money Back if Euro winner. Westwood @ 51 Boylesports Cash Back up to if your golfer finishes 2nd or 3rd! Snedeker @ 36 PP E/W 1-6 Watson Bubba @ 29 PP E/W 1-6 Garcia @ 21 E/W 1-5 Betfred 1st round Leader Trading Kevin Stadler @ 151 Gary Woodland @ 75 Lynn @ 210 Delaet @ 95 Clark Tim @ 180 Top Debutant Jimmy Walker @ 8 Top 20 Darren Clarke @ 34 D.A Points @ 16 Top 10 Peter Hanson @ 13 [TABLE=width: 64]

[TR] [TD=width: 64]Matsuyama@7[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=width: 174] [TR] [TD]Overall winner Trading[/TD] [TD][/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Nick Watney2 @ 140[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD=colspan: 2]Trevor Immelman 2 @ 230[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] Best of Luck to All.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th scott looks like a lay for me at 6.4-6.6 on the exchange. He will play at 14:00 local time which is arguably the hardest time of the day to play at augusta today cos the wind will be blowing a lot during then and I expect him to drop a couple of shots, and can see him be overtaken by the morning starters bubba watson or louis oosthusen.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Gary Woodland to win his three ball 5/4 paddy power he seems to be playing well at the moment while cabrera and poulter are not on their game and could miss the cut Fred Couples to win his three ball 11/10 paddy power well what can you say about him he just loves the place and he can win his three ball against simpson and won lee Brandt Snedeker to win his three ball 11/10 paddy power another player who loves the place he seems to play his best golf at augusta matsuyama and donaldson are good players but have not got the experience of playing on this course that snedeker has

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th With Bubba Watson now a clear leader on -7 after two rounds, some folk are already giving him the Green Jacket. There is still lots of golf to be played yet and history shows that big leads can be cut back at Augusta in next to no time. Looking down the field, I like the look of Brandt Snedeker at 50-1 with Coral. He is currently level par and finished off well yesterday to leave him in good heart. He has the experience and course knowledge to creep into contention under the radar at a big price

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Anything could happen tomorrow! Latest odds 3/1 Watson 9/2 Spieth, Kuchar 11/1 Blixt, Fowler 14/1 Westwood 20/1 Jimenez 25/1 Furyk 28/1 Rose, Bjorn Could be a case of who throws it away the most. Watson looked nervy today and 3/1 isn't tempting, Kuchar has been giving tournaments away, Spieth is a rookie (but at least he looks cool?) Blixt another rookie, Fowler has been known to bottle it, Westwood struggles to play well on day 4, Furyk suffers with his nerves, Bjorn has threw Majors away before so i'm sticking with Rose or Spieth. Should be fun watching the back nine and if anyone going out early can post -4 or something they must have a squeak.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Haha why am I not surprised to see Aidy has an excellent chance of bagging another big price winner with Spieth. Good luck to all who are still in it to win it. I'll probably have a bet tomorrow morning to keep me interested. I'm thinking Kuchar or maybe even Westwood

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th Jordan Spieth funny guy goes out with Mcilroy 1st 2 days and Mc shoots 71, then has a mare 77 Rd2, then its Scotts turn, Rd 3 and low and behold shoots 76, begining to see a pattern. Bubba better get ear plugs and not listen to those funny jokes or I'm not going to be Laughing. Really enjoying the golf looking forward to Rd4. I have Bubba and Kucher sorted. Westwood to shoot 66 for a playoff. Fowler to shoot 67 for a playoff. I see it going 1 or 2 ways IMO I think -8 will win in a playoff between Watson - Blinkt - Fowler. Rose is too far back to contend but might post a score and give em something to think about. Day and Scott playing together could bring fireworks to the course, nothing to lose giving it a lash. Chris Kirk is 12 on Betfair for top 10 and will have a bit of that for interest. Have £10 freebe burning a hole in my pocket in - play Corals not decided what to do yet. If 1 of the last 2 groups shoot 67 game over.

Re: US Masters > April 10th - 13th How is Rose too far back Lubet? Only 4 shots. An 8 shot deficit has been pulled back before in the Masters, anybody level par or -1 is still in with a shout... If someone can post a 66 like Jimenez yesterday, they have a huge chance. I wouldn't rule out Rose anyways, that's for sure. I think Spieth is playing really great stuff for his first time ever at the Masters, and he plays with no fear. Bubba was brutal yesterday, putting was terrible, he needs to get a grip and stop letting the occasion get to him. Who is favourite to win today? For me, Kuchar... But I think Spieth will be bang there.