Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Paris Saint-Germain v FC Lorient (19:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2/9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]17[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 2 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Rennais v Olympique Marseille (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AC Ajaccio v Valenciennes FC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]21/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.51 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Evian TG v Toulouse FC (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.30 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Lyonnais v En Avant Guingamp (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]19/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]12/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Saint-Étienne (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10/3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]23/20[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]98.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v SC Bastia (19:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]14/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 3 November 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]OGC Nice v Girondins de Bordeaux (13:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/10[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.64 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v FC Nantes (16:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]27/20[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]13/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v AS Monaco (20:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7/5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.69 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd I haven't had time to do a proper preview for this match. Logically PSG should thrash Lorient, even without Ibrahimovic. But PSG have had some major problems dealing with Lorient at home in recently years. They've actually only won this fixture once since 2001! Lorient always seem to raise their game in Paris, and with more favourable team news for them tonight, maybe they could spring a shock..... I'm not betting here anyway but if PSG fucked up I actually wouldn't be shocked

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd

Zlatan's absence might have a liberating effect on the other players and we may see some dominant performances from the other big name players.
cavani to score now at least two goals is a must
both of you got this spot on, well done. PSG could've won that 8 or 9 nil really. They were in the 'mood'

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Rennes – Marseille Injury news for Rennes is good with no new concerns, midfielder Vincent Pajot is their most notable absentee. The most important thing to consider regarding Rennes though is that they played in the cup on Tuesday night, and were pushed all the way to extra time by Ligue 2 side Nancy. Now, plenty of squad rotation did occur for them, but there will still be half a dozen or so players who either started or played some part in that fixture which will have an affect. Marseille have had a full week to prepare for this game and only have 3 players out. The defensive duo of Mendes and Fanni remain injured, whilst Andre Ayew is suspended. So, there’s a crisis as Marseille. After defeat against Reims last weekend everyone expected coach Elie Baup to get sacked but the OM board have stuck by him this week and pledged their full support. A number of players have also come out in defence of him too, it seems he has many friends at OM and is popular with the players. The good news for Baup is that OM are still 6th in the table, not disastrously placed and two of their losses this season have come against PSG and Monaco, so at least those fixtures are out of the way. If he could just string together a few wins now, he might yet survive, but I think victory is imperative here. OM are definitely a team I like backing here. This time a week ago they were solid favourites with the bookies to win this fixture but now the tables have turned and Rennes have become slight favourites. Everyone wants to be on Rennes’ bandwagon and oppose OM following last weekend’s results. But what everyone is forgetting is that OM do have the 3rd best squad in France and there’s a lot of talent in their ranks. They actually produced a great fightback last week in the 2nd half against Reims, only to be hit with a sucker punch at the end. But if they play like that for 90 mins today then I’m pretty sure they’ll win. Rennes claimed a stunning 5-0 away win at Toulouse last week, but in many ways this was false. They were virtually gifted all 5 goals by TFC keeper Ali Ahamada, who produced one of the worst goalkeeping performances that I’ve ever seen! Steve Mandanda isn’t going to be as generous today so Rennes will have to earn any points properly. Aside from last week’s 5-0 win, Rennes have been in stuttering form and I’d say they are only mediocre at best right now. This is a must win fixture for OM and I expect everyone to be really fired up and in the mood for this contest. They’ve had a full week to prepare which is a rare luxury for them this season. Everyone has been hearing how ‘bad’ they are from the media and public in approach to this fixture, I’d imagine the players want to set the record straight. I like backing them for about 4 units on this DNB, I expect the proper decent OM to show up today. Prediction: Rennes 0-2 Marseille Recommended bet: Marseille 0AH @ 2.04 4/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Ajaccio – Valenciennes ACA have had all sorts of injury problems this season, but they are in better shape here. Only 3 important players are out now, one of whom (Faty) has yet to even play a single minute yet this season. Creative midfielder Cavalli and attacker Eduardo are the other two notable absentees. Fabrizio Ravanelli for once has most of his workforce available, so there are few excuses in this department. Valenciennes also have a squad in good condition. CB Lindsay Rose is out, along with striker Bahebeck, but new coach Ariel Jacobs otherwise has a full set of players from which to choose from. Both of these teams were involved in the midweek cup on Tuesday night. Some rotation took place in each instance, and I’d say neither team will have either an advantage or disadvantage in this department. Obviously, this is a massive ‘6 pointer’ at the bottom of the table between a couple of relegation candidates. Between them, they have just 2 wins all season which demonstrates how poor each outfit is. Of course, the silver lining for Valenciennes is that at least they have a potentially competent coach. Ajaccio meanwhile, have a muppet in charge of them. Fabrizio Ravanelli has been a complete bust and flop of a manager for ACA so far. He isn’t going to last much longer, maybe even a defeat here would see the end of him. I would actually say Ajaccio are a bit of value here, but there’s no way I’m going to lay money with Ravanelli’s team. This is a poisonous volatile match anyway and I honestly haven’t got a clue how it’ll end. If there was such a thing as a 3 sided coin, I’d just toss it here and let it make up my mind. Prediction: Ajaccio 1-1 Valenciennes Recommended bet: None Evian – Toulouse Evian have no new absences to worry about. Two key men are still injured though, Brice Dja Djedje (RB) & Kevin Berigaud (ATT). They played in the midweek cup away at Guingamp, but apart from the defence, I don’t think too many other players who started that game will also be in the XI here. Toulouse meanwhile, started a fairly strong XI away against Creteil in midweek. Yes, some players were rested but I think about 6 or 7 guys who likely feature today will also have played 90 mins on Tuesday. In terms of injuries, Akpa Akpro (RB) is out but they have a more than able replacement in Pavle Ninkov. This is an awkward game really and I’m forced into a bet because Evian 0AH is priced up far too generously. Toulouse are given slight favouritism by the bookies which is really wrong. Yes, they are the better team but not by this much. However, I couldn’t be fully confident with Evian because they are an untrustworthy team. You never know which version of them is going to turn up because they are very inconsistent. Toulouse meanwhile, lost 0-5 last weekend although that was mostly due to the incompetence of goalkeeper Ali Ahamada. Whether he starts tonight or not, there’s no way TFC will be conceding goals like they did against Rennes. They should be fired up and focused, I wouldn’t be surprised if they won. But Evian 0AH is an automatic bet @ this price and irresistible. Win or lose, I know i’m getting some good value here. Prediction: Evian 2-1 Toulouse Recommended bet: Evian 0AH @ 2.06 3/10 Lyon – Guingamp OL have had nightmare injury and suspension problems so far this season, but for once they are in better condition here. Apart from a couple of long term injuries, only Bakary Kone (CB) and Yoann Gourcuff (CM) are now out. The defence, which has been constantly abused by absences is finally back at virtual full strength, which will be a relief to coach Remi Garde. Guingamp have no new injuries or suspensions and have a squad in good condition. They did play in the midweek cup though and will probably start about 6 players who also featured in that contest. Lyon are languishing down in 14th place and have only won 1 of their last 9 ligue games. Clearly this is unacceptable for a club like Lyon and there is some real pressure on coach Remi Garde. It’s obvious they are in a must win situation now and simply have to deliver the goods today. They have nearly all of their weapons at their disposal so there are no excuses either. Guingamp have been one of the surprises of the season so far and proudly sit 5th in the current standings. But realistically, they are punching above their weight and this sort of form can’t last. Sooner or later they’ll be brought back down to earth, and it may well happen tonight. Lyon on paper have far more class and quality and with their current ‘win at all costs’ situation I fancy them to deliver the goods. A -0.75 line would’ve been unthinkable for this match a couple of months ago, the real gulf in class between the two sides may well be seen this evening. Prediction: Lyon 3-0 Guingamp Recommended bet: Lyon -0.75 @ 2.07 5/10 Reims – Bastia Reims have no significant injuries here, save for the long term one to Diego Rigonato. They played on Wednesday night in the cup at home to Monaco so have only had 3 days to recover for this contest. I’d estimate about half the team that starts this match will be guys who also started against Monaco. Fitness and fatigue could be a slight issue in some cases. Bastia have a couple of important injuries, to defender Fethi Harek and midfield lynchpin Yannick Cahuzac. Attacker Gianni Bruno is suspended. Similar to Reims, I’d say about half their expected XI tonight also featured in the midweek cup, so neither team will have much of an advantage or disadvantage in this department. When all is said and done, I don’t think there’s an awful lot of difference between these two sides. Both are pretty competitive and should end the season around midtable. But Bastia are the more jekyl and hyde of the two sides and have two separate identities. At home on their Corsican island they are a formidable proposition, but on the road their form has been awful. They’ve lost 4 out of 6 on the road, but both draws obtained were very fortunate. It just seems they can’t perform on their travels and are a shadow of themselves. Thats bad news approaching this fixture because Reims are one of the strongest home teams in Ligue 1. This place can be a real fortress and Reims will be on a real high after beating both OM and Monaco in the past 7 days. In a fixture like this I have to favour the home side and the odds are big enough to warrant a bet on Reims -0.25. Unless Bastia show some big signs of improvement on the road then they’ll lose this game. Prediction: Reims 1-0 Bastia Recommended bet: Reims -0.25 @ 1.92 4/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Sochaux – St Etienne The hosts have few injuries. Defender/midfielder Carlao along with striker Mayuka are the most important absentees. Sochaux played on Tuesday night in the cup against Montpellier in a match which went all the way to extra time. I’d say about half the team that started that game, will also start this one, so fitness and fatigue could be an issue. St Etienne are also in good condition, their only real worry is the suspension of midfielder Fabien Lemoine. Sainte have had the luxury of a week to prepare for this game as they weren’t involved in cup action. New Sochaux coach Herve Renard has made an encouraging start to his time at the club, His side came from 0-2 down to draw against Monaco, and they are through to the next round of the cup after beating Montpellier 3-2 AET. Sandwiched in between that was a disappointing 1-2 away defeat against Lorient last weekend. Sochaux are an attacking team and their best players are in in the final third of the field. The one exception is RB Sebastien Corchia, but even he’s fairly attack minded. They just can’t defend which is a recipe for disaster against St Etienne because Les Verts have great pace, flair and ability in the final third. This is going to be an open game of football which will likely contain a number of chances and probably goals. The only way I see Sochaux staying in this game is via their attack force, because they can’t rely on the backline. Under normal circumstances I’d be very tempted to back Sochaux +0.5, but because of their extra time endeavours in midweek it puts me off them. I think St Etienne will take the 3 points but they are priced up too short. I do however like backing over 2.5 goals. As I said before, this really should be an open contest and I can see a few goals being scored. Prediction: Sochaux 1-3 St Etienne Recommended bet; Over 2.5 goals @ 2.0 4/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd 3/4 tonight and OM was a drawn push earlier in the day. Shame about the over. It was a strange game in Sochaux. 2 red cards didn't help, but even when it was 11 v 11 both teams seemed very flat and lacking energy. Still, I will take this profitable outcome every time

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Nice – Bordeaux Nice welcome back key left winger Eric Bautheac which is a boost, although creative midfielder Mahamane Traore is suspended. Its a blow he’s out because Traore has shown some excellent form of late and his energy in the middle will be missed for Nice. The hosts have a scattering of other injuries, but none of them to anyone of particular importance. The big news for Bordeaux is that their best striker and target man Cheikh Diabate is ruled out through injury. Obviously this is a massive blow for them, midfielder Traore is also missing for this contest. Neither team played in the midweek cup so have had a full week of rest in preparation for this fixture. Nice have been very consistent recently. They’ve won their last 3 home games, but also lost their last 3 on the road. They still have a 100% record here at their new Allianz Riviera Stadium, they’ve also yet to concede a goal here. I don’t downgrade them too much for their recent away woes because they’ve lost to fairly good sides at difficult spots (Nantes, Toulouse, Bastia). Nice are a strong outfit who are well coached and look to have made their new home a fortress. Bordeaux won’t of course be an easy side to crack though and are unbeaten in 6 games. They’ve drawn 4 out of 5 on their travels so far this season and can be hard to break down. This match isn’t going to be a classic, but it has all the hallmarks of a Nice 1-0 victory. I’m going to back them to sneak this one and the -0.25 line seems a bit overpriced. A draw is a bit of a danger here but hopefully Nice can stay 100% at the Alianz Riviera. Prediction: Nice 1-0 Bordeaux Recommended bet: Nice -0.25 @ 2.04 5/10

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Montpellier – Nantes Montpellier have defensive issues ahead of this contest. The experienced duo of Tiene and Hilton are both injured, whilst of course Gary Bocaly remains on the sidelines following a long injury. They also have a couple of absences in midfield with Joris Marveaux and Jonas Martin ruled out. The key issue with Montpellier is that they could be pretty fatigued. Last Sunday they had to play for more than an hour with 10 men. Then on Tuesday night they had to play extra time in the cup away against Sochaux. So thats two tiring away trips they’ve had to deal with, I’d say a number of players expected to start today also featured in midweek. Nantes have a squad in pretty good condition, their only new injury is to fullback Alhadhur. But Olivier Veigneau is a more than able replacement so they shouldn’t be affected. Nantes rested a lot of players in the midweek cup and only about 2 or 3 guys who started against Lorient will likely do again here. I quite fancy Nantes to get a good result here. A lot of factors are in their favour and it’s just up to them to take advantage of it. Montpellier have struggled this past week or two and I think could be lacking both physically and mentally. In all truth, Nantes have played the better football of the two so far this season anyway. But I will always respect Montpellier at home where they are pretty strong and hard to beat. Only Lille have managed to pick up 3 points at Le Stade Mosson this season, and that was a very fortunate success. I also think the bookies have their lines spot on for this game and there is no value either way. A draw or an away win is my prediction but I’ll stay away here and not bet. Prediction: Montpellier 1-2 Nantes Recommended bet: None

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Bet lost. Bordeaux scored 2 awesome goals, the first was a 30 yarder. Nice could not create a single thing from open play after that as Bordeaux parked the bus. I wont bet on the Monaco match later now following this, just to ensure I end the round in profit

Bet lost. Bordeaux scored 2 awesome goals' date=' the first was a 30 yarder. Nice could not create a single thing from open play after that as Bordeaux parked the bus. I wont bet on the Monaco match later now following this, just to ensure I end the round in profit[/quote'] no worries. Great analysis nevertheless. think draw might have a good chance in the monaco game

no worries. Great analysis nevertheless. think draw might have a good chance in the monaco game
Cheers, well you can't win them all eh. Actually I inexplicably forgot how solid Bordeaux are away from home. I factored in too much about the loss of Diabate. They were always going to be a nightmare to break down today, I don't think Nice would've scored whatever (from open play). Bordeaux very good as underdogs away, fuck knows why I forgot that.... but ah well. I will post up a preview for the Monaco game later, very difficult one to call and there could be a good argument for all 3 outcomes

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd changed my mind and will bet it...... Lille – Monaco LOSC are in great condition ahead of this contest with only Marvin Martin (AMID) and Ryan Mendes (ATT) ruled out injured. They welcome back key rock at the back Marko Basa and his influence in the defence can’t be underestimated. Lille played extra time in the midweek cup, but that was 5 days ago now and only Pap Souare and Rio Mavuba will likely be affected by it, a lot of squad rotation took place. Monaco have a complete clean slate of injuries and Claudio Ranieri has the luxury of choosing exactly who he wants. Monaco rested a lot of players in the midweek cup so that won’t be a factor for them here. Lille are one of the hot teams in Ligue 1 at the moment. They’ve won 5 of their last 6 and kept consecutive clean sheets in all of those contests. Only wins and Montpellier and Nantes can be taken seriously though as all others were mostly against poor sides. Lille are a good side but there is a massive overreaction about them at the moment. Some are even saying they are a title contenders, which is far from the truth. Lille are a fraud in my book and have lucked their way into picking up a number of points. Their defence has been strong I must admit, but they’ve yet to beat a quality team legitimately this season. Sooner or later they are going to get found out, and it may well be tonight. As much as I wanted to avoid betting on this match, I can’t resist taking Monaco now. This time last week they were 2.20 favourites to win the game., and now Lille have turned into the bookies favourites instead! Why is this then? Well its as I say, the public are massively high on Lille right now and rate them as a power team. I personally don’t and I think Monaco could teach them a lesson tonight. Monaco are at their best when underdogs, or in a situation where people don’t fancy them as strongly. (PSG, OM games spring to mind). People are forgetting they are still unbeaten in Ligue 1 this season and of the immense quality they have in their ranks. Monaco 0AH is a very juicy price and I can’t resist taking this. Lille have cost me a lot recently but I will go against them once more. Prediction: Lille 0-1 Monaco Recommended bet: Monaco 0AH @ 2.22 4/10

think DNB might be a better option like meaman suggests as this game may well be very tight
yes you right NoFear ... but i have a good day today i can play this money and lose it with no big damage ;) i see Monaco win too , it's a test match for see their real level ... I think they gone take this match very seriously , and maybe a win at 86' for a 0-1 FT

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd Lille have fucked me up again. I'm not saying Monaco deserved to win but draw would've been fairer here. At 1-0, the Lille keeper made two huge saves which turned the match. Its actually him every week who keeps winning them matches. It's so annoying when a keeper keeps saving a team, but what can you do? I totally hate Lille this season, cunts

Re: Ligue 1 Orange > November 1st - 3rd lol meatman dont worryfor you, tomorrow Ligue2 match , i'm sure you gone take a good bet :) i think Lille dont deserve the win , Monaco have show a very poor game :/ i dont think they gone be in Champions League qualified if they play like that We have an very boring referee too in this match :/ referees of Ligue1 suck so much :spank