Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR=class: row1] [TD=class: firstColumn]Arsenal v Liverpool (17:30 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5/2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]11/4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.68 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd I'm seeing a lot of value of Liverpool here. Arsenal have started the season well but if we look at their fixtures only 3 of them have been against teams of Liverpool's strength; Tottenham away (won, 1-0), and their recent defeats to Dortmund and Chelsea. (Debatably Napoli as well.) Maybe we should attach less value to the Chelsea defeat as it was the League Cup after all, but the fact remains that Arsenal have yet to beat a side better than Liverpool this season. Whether it's a case of mental fragility or something else, Arsenal have been flat-track bullies so far this year. Wenger was right to say that Arsenal should be judged after November. (Of course, it is a tiny sample size; also, apart from the win over United - and it's not as if United are the side they were any more - the same charge can be levelled at Liverpool.) The physical effects of Arsenal's League Cup tie will be minimal as they played a reserve side and Giroud and Ozil only got half an hour each but I think the psychological damage of losing two home games in a row could be felt more strongly. Also, while I doubt Arsene will rest too many players it is also worth noting that Arsenal play Dortmund on the Wednesday after the game, and United after that. As for Liverpool, they are in a good patch of form; Suarez's return has added another dimension to their game, and they should welcome back Coutinho, who is definitely their most creative midfield player. I can really see SAS troubling Arsenal's defense in this game. Not only was Suarez imperious in their last game, but Henderson had a very good match and Lucas showed signs of getting back to his best. Overall I think the price on Liverpool is too high, although I will wait a bit to bet - Tuesday is too early. I have to admit I am a Liverpool fan so I may well be seeing things through red-tinted glasses here - a neutral's opinion would be much appreciated! Lastly, if one does not want to bet on the outright winner (I do have a rule on never betting on Liverpool as well, maybe I shouldn't break it...) goals seem a reasonable bet; both sides are more attacking than defensive, and I can't see Liverpool not scoring with the form their strikers are in, but Arsenal are the home side and Liverpool have had some shaky moments at the back this season. Good luck everyone!

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd arsenal may want to get this match quickly over with but I don't see their minds firmly set on it and its going to be quite a hurdle to overcome Liverpool who will come to emirates looking to win. they have enough attacking force to unsettle them so i think suarez to score anytime is very good bet. I've seen it around 2.25 with bookmakers.

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd Arsenal DNB (AH +0) Basically I think the form of SAS has been hiding the rest of the deficiencies in the team. For example Arsenal have lots of class midfielders whereas it's clear from performances that this is the big weak spot for Liverpool and could be decisive here. I think that things like this have been papered over because Sturridge and Suarez are going so good atm. The way I see it playing out is Arsenal doing all the passing and possession stuff while Liverpool will be limited to counter-attacks albeit threatening ones where one of those two will probably score. Cup was sacrificed for the league (Arsenal) and people will say Liverpool always raise the level for good opposition and it's a valid point maybe, but Arsene is thinking of this one as a "must get 3 points" while Brenden Rodgers won't spiral into depression if he takes a point from the Emirates. So at this early stage I'm not sure if Arsenal will win but I'm thinking a loss is unlikely.

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd the value is seriously with liverpool. I dont think anyone can go on about how good arsenal are playing after back to back defeats at home. technically they weren't all that great against cardiff city either!

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd Expecting the hysteria over Liverpool's lofty position to end this weekend - Arsenal far superior not only in their best XI but depth of squad as well (ability to change the game from the bench) Expecting goals - 3-1 to Arsenal IMO Giroud will be overpowered by the 3 Liverpool centre halves so first goal will come from midfield - Ozil or Ramsay or maybe even a pen from Arteta Even fancy a red is on the cards As a United fan I'll obviously be cheering on the Gooners :)

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd

The worry for Arsenal is without Arteta and Flamini in the middle to break things up a little then the back four could be over exposed and this is where Suarez is super dangerous.
Arteta's ban was served in the midweek League Cup.

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd 3pts Liverpool to beat Arsenal 5/2 BetVictor This is an intriguing game actually. Arsenal will come up against a formation which they are not used to and Suarez and Sturridge in the form they are in will keep the Arsenal backline honest. I always feel Arsenal are a bit more vulnerable without Flamini. Dortmund showed that to be the case a couple of weeks ago and Liverpool can exploit his absence in the midfield too. Injuries are just starting to bite a bit too hard for Arsenal so Liverpool could be a bit of value here. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/arsenal-vs-liverpool-betting-liverpool-offer-a-touch-of-value-with-their-on-fire-strike-duo

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd few fellas saying here "value" is on livepool !? are you not in friends with your head or your wallet ? liverpool only once a season is value and that is at home vs manu.... rest of season they are priced badly, sorry , i am mean awfully. @3.25 at emirates ?? sauthampton @6.50 at anfield - now what was value and i got it ! everyone talking about first real test here ! really? arsenal played spurs, napoli, dBd, chealsea .... that would be good few of best top 25 teams at a moment... liverpool.....hmmmmm, man u at their worst! arsenal is class above... never mind that ridiculous "sas" thing, sturidge, wouldn`t get in first xi in no europes best 20 - 30 teams. coutinho, coming back... yeah right, he will just like that, will come in and destroy top 3 defense in epl. pretty sure he will be given 65` min., but i will give a goal to liverpool, random counter strike with suarez, or then gunners are up 2 - 0 might sit too deep.... so for arsenal to win and both teams to score @3.60 is good for me , 10 % of my betting funds

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd this is a game best left alone its very difficult to predict, yes liverpool are over achieving with the squad they have, their confidence is growing you never know what kind of performance they will put out, an early goal for liverpool could mean disaster for arsenal but then again liverpool could get exposed with arsenal's movement and passing, arsenal is not solid at the back so you be sure liverpool will mount pressure on that defense at some points in the game, there is no obvious choices here but watch and enjoy the game, this is the sort of game bookies make a lot of money on

few fellas saying here "value" is on livepool !? are you not in friends with your head or your wallet ? liverpool only once a season is value and that is at home vs manu.... rest of season they are priced badly, sorry , i am mean awfully. @3.25 at emirates ?? sauthampton @6.50 at anfield - now what was value and i got it ! everyone talking about first real test here ! really? arsenal played spurs, napoli, dBd, chealsea .... that would be good few of best top 25 teams at a moment... liverpool.....hmmmmm, man u at their worst! arsenal is class above... never mind that ridiculous "sas" thing, sturidge, wouldn`t get in first xi in no europes best 20 - 30 teams. coutinho, coming back... yeah right, he will just like that, will come in and destroy top 3 defense in epl. pretty sure he will be given 65` min., but i will give a goal to liverpool, random counter strike with suarez, or then gunners are up 2 - 0 might sit too deep.... so for arsenal to win and both teams to score @3.60 is good for me , 10 % of my betting funds
Could you calm down please :ok Personally I don't think Liverpool are overachieving for a minute, and the fact (noted above) that Arteta is absent :unsure makes me concerned for Arsenal backers. You could argue both are fairly equal, which is why anything over three looks like value, at first glance. Also Arsenal are yet to be truly tested aren't they? Could be a cagey game IMO as neither side would want to lose, but Wenger may be that little but more attack minded as they need to make a statement here. Both sides love to play possession football as well which could make for a tight midfield display. So, all about opinions and different viewpoints :)

Re: Arsenal v Liverpool > Saturday November 2nd I'll be backing Liverpool if Rodgers doesn't think he is tinkerman by giving Coutinho a start. If he reshuffles the back four or back three more precisely then the balance could well be preserved as he must make sure that the hard working Giroud provides the minimum threat, but the midfield and attack must be kept unchanged and I can see Liverpool hitting Arsenal on the break. Arsenal seem to lack creativity to trouble well organised teams like Dortmund despite Ozil's presence and I won't be surprised if he has a quiet evening due to the close attention of Gerrard and Lucas. If Coutinho is handed a start then it's a no bet for me.