BBOTD - Sunday 21st July

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 4.00 STRATFORD STRONGLY SUGGESTED 9/4 (PaddyPower #BOG) The in-form horse of this novice hurdle field, probably not suited by the short trip lto, now entered again in a 2m 3f race (same distance as his last win) under the same mark after a 25 days break. He seems to enjoy even the fastest ground so today's going won't be a problem. He has quality and form to prevail, supported by strong connections. McCoy in the saddle, will benefit from lto experience when the horse hung at times.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 420 Newton Abbot: Aikideau 1pt (5/1 Coral/Lads) Paul Nicholls horse Aikideau has often flattered to deceive with his present trainer and when with Richard Rowe bit always gave you that impression he was talented and now find himself running off a lowly mark of 110. He took a bad fall at Kempton on Boxing Day and seems to have took time to get over that with the odd bad error but has been travelling well in his races lately and i think this longer trip will see him improve on what he has shown in his last two starts. Was rated 128 over hurdles and has been given a good opportunity by the handicapper and if he cant make his mark in this company then he'll be moving on again shortly.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July Curragh Kilboy Estate Stakes In summary, I feel Dank is too short in the betting at 13/8, she can go and win at that price. Fiesolana looks a progressive filly and cannot be ruled out and Caponata should be able to improve on her Listed win from two runs back. Say for me is a cracking bet at 10/1 though. She is dropping down in class from Group 1 to Group 2, and only got beat by over a length last time out in a hot Group 1. I am hoping she can go on to prove what she can do today, as connections do think a lot of her. Say - 1 Point WIN @ 10/1 Bet365

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July Sun 21st Jul 2013 3.50 Newton Abbot (7 runners) HUNTING TOWER would have been of great interest if not coming back of such a break, so preference is therefore for BRIGHT ABBEY, who has flourished on the the firmer ground this year and is open to improvement over obstacles. Should go very well. BRIGHT ABBEY 1pt WIN @ 9/4 (BOG SJ)

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 16.45 Curragh: Theyturnedmedown, 33/1 Bet365, e/w (1/4, 12345) Theyturnedmedown finished 1½L behind the re-opposing Joe Eile lto but gets a six pound swing in the weights today and could reverse form. He won his race before that and, bar the run before that which excuses can be made for, he has been in good form this season. He has a great draw in stall 2 as the last four winners have been drawn 5 or lower.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 4.45 Curragh - Bubbly Bellini each way - 20/1 Bet365 -Been in good form of late -Drawn on the wrong side last time out but was first home of those drawn low -Drop back in trip no problem as he is a CD winner -Plenty of pace drawn high so race should be run to suit -Only 3lbs above highest winning mark -Last 4 runs at the track have been good

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 2.40 Redcar - 1pt win Mishhar @ 14/1 (PP) I'm not all that keen on those towards the head of the market in this contest so I'm going to take them on with a live outsider in the shape of Tony Coyle's raider. She remains a maiden but usually runs her race and this drop in grade and step up in trip can suit. Her pedigree suggests 1m1f will suit and I really think this Redcar track will play to her strengths. She's often staying on late but not threatening enough to get into a challenging position. She's easing down the weights and the sharp 7f last time wouldn't have been ideal. Before that, she was 5th in a 0-80 affair where they went slowly up front so this drop to a 0-60 is obviously a big advantage and hopefully they won't make this tactical if she is to be held up. Either way, with the visor retained, I think we could be in for a bigger run than her odds suggest.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July Redc 4.40 - Malekat Jamal - win at 13/8 bog betvictor Drops in class today and back up to her last winning trip after dropping down to 7F last time Should be suited by todays trip and the ground has been in good form lately with a win at Windsor and that good run in a better race at Goodwood Should have the race to suit with a front runner, Visit Copenhagen, to take them along............and if they're not going fast enough you can't have a better front running jockey that Joe Fanning. I reckon he can sit in behind and take it up if the FR is dawdling

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 1545 curragh 1pt win dank 5/4 bet365 ran a cracker at royal ascot behind the impressive duntle,maybe not as close as it seemed but a race of this type is well within her reach,winner of 3,placed in 3 of her 8 races and with ryan moore over for one ride i dont think he will return home empty handed

16.45 curragh - nafa - ew @ 50/1 sj bog One from my tracker which moniters fast races. This mare has been running well at 5f this year and both of its last 2 races have been run in a fast time. Bit disappointing last time but could run a good race at a big price. Capable of running 5f as fast as any of these. Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July 17.30 Stratford When In Roam - 1PT Win 5/2 StanJames When In Roam made her first appearance back in May where she finished 5th, 5 1/4 lengths behind the winner. She was racing up near the pace as they turned for home but appeared to lack the stamina to see the trip out, this 2m race today is 2F shorter and she may perform better over this distance. The quicker ground may also work to her advantage. There is also a strong jockey booking with AP McCoy on board and she should be involved at the finish.

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July

16.45 curragh - nafa - ew @ 50/1 sj bog One from my tracker which moniters fast races. This mare has been running well at 5f this year and both of its last 2 races have been run in a fast time. Bit disappointing last time but could run a good race at a big price. Capable of running 5f as fast as any of these. Sent from my GT-I9100 using PL Forum
Cracking pick Smarty, very unlucky:clap Well done to Federico, Trotter and Corky:clap

Re: BBOTD - Sunday 21st July

WOW absolute amazing... so close! Still pays good ew money and great shout anyway! :clap Well done the other winners today! :ok