** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Losing runs - a note for those suffering

Readers of my last thread will know that I've been on quite a losing run and hadn't struck a winner in June until the 23rd day of the month. I'm pleased to report that, against all odds, the month of June will be a profitable one now thanks to Breakheart's 8-1 win at Salisbury earlier today. If Intermath wins in 5 minutes time it'll even have been a reasonably good month overall. So if you're going through a bad spell, do what I did. Have a moan, take stock, review your results, question your approach, ask for help from the great guys on here and most of all, keep on at it because it does all come good eventually if your reasoning is sound. Thanks to all those who gave me much needed support during the month. You know who you are :clap K

Re: Losing runs - a note for those suffering

Readers of my last thread will know that I've been on quite a losing run and hadn't struck a winner in June until the 23rd day of the month. I'm pleased to report that, against all odds, the month of June will be a profitable one now thanks to Breakheart's 8-1 win at Salisbury earlier today. If Intermath wins in 5 minutes time it'll even have been a reasonably good month overall. So if you're going through a bad spell, do what I did. Have a moan, take stock, review your results, question your approach, ask for help from the great guys on here and most of all, keep on at it because it does all come good eventually if your reasoning is sound. Thanks to all those who gave me much needed support during the month. You know who you are :clap K
Top stuff Kithanga! Well done fella.

Re: Losing runs - a note for those suffering I had a nightmare June, Got bits back in the last few days, helped by Brasil, However we go through these ups and downs, out of the 6 months, 4 profit 2 down, but looking ok on the books. Its all about the long game, gl with July m8, In particular Goodwood at the back end.:ok

Re: Losing runs - a note for those suffering worked out i havent had a proper draw on profit since Derby day, thats a full month now havent managed a decent bet since, other than 1 L15 on a satursday where i managed to pick something up Ascot was a nightmare, 4 losing days out of 5 Same happened last hyear i am starting to think the summer game is not for me

Re: Losing runs - a note for those suffering Glad to hear it Kithanga :ok- have you gone back through your results to see if any late going changes affected your selections? Some days the going changed three times at the same meeting!

Re: Losing runs - a note for those suffering

Well done Kithanga - good to read. Losing runs are by far the biggest barrier to success in the long term. You've helped out countless others on here (myself included) over the last couple of years so glad you got something back :) - keep up the good work.

Re: Losing runs - a note for those suffering Thanks guys. Couldn't help chuckling to myself when Intermath dumped Queally on the turf. Sometimes things really don't seem to go your way even if you're slightly ahead. First bets of July tomorrow night as there's a good card at Kempton. Good luck all