** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=class: firstColumn]Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.98[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.61[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Not sure how Real Madrid start favourites away from home. They played each other twice in the group stage and its fair to say Dortmund played them off the park both times. Having said that a goal fest is the better option with Dortmund pushing forward constantly and Madrid deadly on the counter I would expect a scoreline around the 3-2 mark. Will wait till closer to kickoff but if anywhere near $1.60 is available for over 2.5 I would be loading up.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April I check some odds and Dortmund seems to be the under dog, but they beat Madrid in the group stages and drew in the return match, so I would say that they are most likely to win in Germany. What about 2-1 ?

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April When they met each other in the Group Stage, Real Madrid not pay too much of attention as they are already qualified for the next round and they are not in their top form. As you know, Madrid also felt down badly in the Spain Primera Division's standings at that moment. This is a tough match for both. Its an all out match! Both are good, but Madrid one class ahead than black-yellow. So i hope they will score more than 3. Over 2.5 @ 1.75 will be a good pick.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April

When they met each other in the Group Stage, Real Madrid not pay too much of attention as they are already qualified for the next round and they are not in their top form.
didn't know they were already qualified for knockout stage after 2 games. must be a new champions league record.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Dortmund play an attacking style and expect them to score a goal although I don't think they'll be able to keep a clean sheet against Real Madrid. Star player Gotze announcing he will play for Bayern next season is really bad timing for the team and could have a destabilising affect on morale. Best Bet: I'll back Both teams to score @ 1.53 PaddyPower Value Bet: Think this will end up 2-2 take the draw @ 3.40 PaddyPower

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April I agree that both to score is a good bet here, but want to add some statistics from uefa.com • Dortmund have the best home record of the four sides still standing in this season's competition, having won all five of the matches on their own turf. • Madrid's 3-2 defeat at Galatasaray AŞ in the quarter-final second leg was their third loss in 17 UEFA Champions League away fixtures under José Mourinho (the other two came in Germany) – and they have scored in all of them. • Madrid have prevailed just once in 24 previous visits to face German opposition, losing 17 times. B. Dortmund & Both to Score @ 4.50 William Hill

didn't know they were already qualified for knockout stage after 2 games. must be a new champions league record.
And i'm going to add another pick. A.HDP: Real Madrid (0.0) @ 2.01 - Sbobet
Do you think the recent signature of Gotze in Bayern dont gone destabilize the Dortmund team tonight ?
I hope it will. :D But if you view from the other perspective, Gotze may show his best for the last with BVB. I don't think BVB deserve for this. I hope Madrid gonna help me on this as well. That's my opinion.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid Real Madrid @ 2.30 (William Hill) 10/10 I can't see both Barcelona and Real not making it to the final, and in that respect, I expect Real to at least snatch an away goal for the return trip to Spain. Real have lost out on the league title, and the Champion's League is the one cup that has evaded Mourinho as Real manager. The atmosphere will be intense, but Real have shown that under pressure in the CL they can overcome it (as they did at Old Trafford not so long ago). Purely speculative and no real stats to back this one up. Real have not just been relying on CR7 for goals either with Ozil and others getting on the score sheet fairly frequently.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Morning chaps. Good to see Barcelona get what has been coming to them last night, thoroughly entertained and really pleased that Bayern got what they deserved too. And that was a massive 4-0 lead to take back to Spain. German football seems to be doing very well at the moment, though I don't see Dortmund progressing past this Real Madrid side even though they are in better form. The 3 meetings previous, between these two sides are as follows 2009 5-0 win Real Madrid 2010 2-1 win Real Madrid 2010 2-2 draw So we can see that both teams are not afraid of each other and love getting forward. Real Madrid rely mainly upon the devastation offered by Ronaldo, whereas Gotze and Reus are the two dangerman for Dortmund. Both to score then, is probably the staple bet with overs and corners again like last night giving us some decent options with minimal risk. BOTH TO SCORE (YES) 8/15 10units OVER 1.5 GOALS FT 2/9 10units OVER 2.5 GOALS FT 8/13 10units OVER 11 CORNERS 11/10 4units OVER 3.5 GOALS FT 6/4 4units OVER 1.5 GOALS HT 6/4 2units OVER 4.5 GOALS FT 7/2 2units Would be my selection, based on the fact that both teams play direct football and have in form goalscorers, whilst they have conceded a few goals when faced with similar quality. I expect a cagey first 20mins or so then all hell to break lose, with 2 goals in either half and possibly more hence the punt on over 4.5. Corners is the only doubt here as Dortmund don't seem to use corner balls as much, though Real Madrid recently have been getting 7-8 second half corners even when in a commanding lead, and I do expect Dortmund to get 4-5 of their own over the 93odd mins. Definitely going to be reinvesting yesterdays catch straight into this one and if we can double up that's a nice lump to cash out before the weeked! My prediction would be 3-2 Real Madrid with last minute goals on both ends of the pitch but Real Madrid (most probably through Ronaldo) taking the points and setting up an enthralling (but probably less goal heavy) second leg. Good luck lads...

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Home side had it all, breath-taking win against Malaga, great form and motivation to trash any opponent and play with them, literally, but then transfer bomb demolished all that away. Mario Gotze off to Bayern at the end of the season. That news will surely shake them up quite a bit and, in my opinion, destroyed some of the match potential. Dortmund has only Kehl on injury list and should field strongest side possible, only concern that I have now is what will happen to motivation of the player and morale of the team after the latest news. Jurgen Klopp had given the statement about this transfer, and we can conclude from it that he is not happy at all by it. Real Madrid has some injury problems as well, Arbeloa, Marcelo and L Modric will most likely miss this 1st leg of semis, but there is other quality replacement on the bench so it shouldn't be any kind of problem for Mourinho. Real managed to get to semis, like last year, and I think this is perfect chance to take another step and face great Bayern Munich in so much deserved finals. Real will score, I am sure of that, as for the winner I wouldn't make any calls. Over 3 goals is priced 2, I'm happy with that.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Dortmund knows that they have to score and win at home, it'll be very difficult to win in Madrid. Those two teams are very offensive but Madrid has the best defense (Sergio Ramos & Varane & Pepe!). Dortmund offensive stats: an average of 2.5 goals/game., 2 shots out of 3 shots on target and they score 4 times out of 10 shots on target Real Madrid offensive stats: an average of 2.6 goals/game., 74% of their shots are shots on target and they score 1 times out of 3 shots on target not quite sure about the result: Dortmund, Draw, Madrid .....? HELP ME!!! for the moment, I'm gone take: Total goals Over 2.5 @8/13 and Teams to score: Both teams @8/15.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Upfront I said a 50/50 game, until i read yesterdays news. I'm pretty sure it has an impact on the team and the whole atmosphere in the stadium. I would now go for a 40-60 in favor of Real Madrid. Also a nice bet might be 3-4 goals scored in total, which is valued at 2.5 on unibet. I defenitely see both teams score and a 2-2, 2-1 or 3-1 seem the most likely outcomes.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Very difficult to predict the outcome of this game but, I think real is better. So I picked Real@2,50

Dortmund offensive stats: an average of 2.5 goals/game., 2 shots out of 3 shots on target and they score 4 times out of 10 shots on target Real Madrid offensive stats: an average of 2.6 goals/game., 74% of their shots are shots on target and they score 1 times out of 3 shots on target
I've been on the website parlayz to check the stats you're talking about. Quite difficult to find my way in it but it's very interesting. I'll work on it :)

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April After yesterday I shouldnt be allowed to predict any results but I certainly have seen that R.Madrid doesnt fool around with the ball. Once they get it they directly attack. I suppose there will be a lot of counter attacks from both sides. Both teams showed us that they arenot eager or capable of protecting scores they get. R.Madrid showed it in Galatasaray match. They tried to get what they needed. And they got it. B.Dortmund fell back but then came back in Malaga match. I will divide my bets in to 3 possible outcome (IMO) . 1- First Half R.Madrid/Full Time Draw 2- First Half B.Dortmund/Full Time Draw 3- First Half R.Madrid/Full Time B.Dortmund. I will bet on my luck coz yesterday showed me I amnot good as much as I thought in predictions :) Good Luck All!!

Morning chaps. Good to see Barcelona get what has been coming to them last night, thoroughly entertained and really pleased that Bayern got what they deserved too. And that was a massive 4-0 lead to take back to Spain. German football seems to be doing very well at the moment, though I don't see Dortmund progressing past this Real Madrid side even though they are in better form. The 3 meetings previous, between these two sides are as follows 2009 5-0 win Real Madrid 2010 2-1 win Real Madrid 2010 2-2 draw So we can see that both teams are not afraid of each other and love getting forward. Real Madrid rely mainly upon the devastation offered by Ronaldo, whereas Gotze and Reus are the two dangerman for Dortmund. Both to score then, is probably the staple bet with overs and corners again like last night giving us some decent options with minimal risk. BOTH TO SCORE (YES) 8/15 10units OVER 1.5 GOALS FT 2/9 10units OVER 2.5 GOALS FT 8/13 10units OVER 11 CORNERS 11/10 4units OVER 3.5 GOALS FT 6/4 4units OVER 1.5 GOALS HT 6/4 2units OVER 4.5 GOALS FT 7/2 2units Would be my selection, based on the fact that both teams play direct football and have in form goalscorers, whilst they have conceded a few goals when faced with similar quality. I expect a cagey first 20mins or so then all hell to break lose, with 2 goals in either half and possibly more hence the punt on over 4.5. Corners is the only doubt here as Dortmund don't seem to use corner balls as much, though Real Madrid recently have been getting 7-8 second half corners even when in a commanding lead, and I do expect Dortmund to get 4-5 of their own over the 93odd mins. Definitely going to be reinvesting yesterdays catch straight into this one and if we can double up that's a nice lump to cash out before the weeked! My prediction would be 3-2 Real Madrid with last minute goals on both ends of the pitch but Real Madrid (most probably through Ronaldo) taking the points and setting up an enthralling (but probably less goal heavy) second leg. Good luck lads...
you mossed two from the group stage this year my friend dortmund 2-1 real real 2-2 dortmund Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Having previously played two group matches against each other, quick comparisons can be made for tonight's betting. Only thing is, its a semi-final, so do previous group match results hold that much bearing on a match of this magnitude. Difficult to say, as well as this, there's the effect of the new "judas" branding of Gotzes imminent transfer to Bayern come the end of the season on his teammates. In all honesty, taking into account these factors, coupled with King Jose's masterful CL tactics it's quite possible that RM DNB @ 1.80 could possibly be a good bet. Having said that, I am sticking to what I deem to be a SAFE bet, BTTS @ 1.53, surely has to be a no brainer, put the mortgage on it and reap the small but tasty profits at around 9.30pm GMT.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Real Madrid to win. Probably with one goal margin. Well i think defense will be more efficient with Ramos playing right back, also producing additional attacking pressure at the right side of the field. Also, Malaga have shown some weak spots in Borussia defense, they dont absorb pressure well which is Real's biggest strength combined with counterattacking. First two matches serve nothing in my opinion because Real were 30% weaker then, mentally and physically. Also Real's "black cat", being lacklustre in Germany, will end today and they will triumph.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April This game has goals all over it, I wouldn't usually wade in on over 3.5 without waiting on the first 10 mins but if you had watched Dortmund's last league game they looked a little jaded... Whereas if you had seen Madrid demolish Real Betis on the same day you would be very confident in Real Madrid scoring at least 3 times themselves. Being as I do think Reus and Lewandowski will both have a few chances of their own, I am totally confident on BTS and overs 1 2 3 and even 4 here.

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April Interesting to see how many that think this is going to be a goal-fest, i do not. The teams has already played each other and the respect and knowledge the teams how now makes, IMO, this match a completely different match then the first two legs. This is the semi-finals of the Champins Leagus! And the only and biggest goal of Real this year, they will be careful on away ground against a so strong team as Dortmund - I believe that if you ask Mourinho right now if he would take, 0-0, 0-1,1-0 or 1-1 etc he would take it. I predict a strong Dortmund that will produce a good amount of chances and Real going for the counter-attacks that they are so good at. I will be REALLY surprised if we see Real firing on all cylinders here. Real Madrid has only beat poor Ajax away this year and against controversy MANU with 10men. Dortmund has not lost one game at home and have played teams like ManCity and Real. Yes, i see goals here, but not alot. Heavy on Over 1,5 @1,25 Small bet to back Draw U 3,76 (i will take the exit here if draw after aprx 70min) "Fun" bet on score 1-1 and Ronaldo to score @38

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April after yesterday's ''easy'' game that everyone got :) today I am going for a risky bet because I am not sure for the final result of the game.. this game is absolutely triple chance :D I guess you have seen the yes/no bets and I have to say I have won couple of times on them and the last 2 times I filled such a coupon :). In the game against Malaga I won a 33/1 bet as well as half-time full-time draw-Borussia quite lucky I know :D So from my local Coral shop I got the Wednesday yes/no coupon and here are my predictions: Will there be 3 or more goals scored? Yes. Borussia's games in Bundesliga have been over 2.5 goal in 73% of the games and in 80% of their home games, Real's La Liga over games have been in 69% of their games and 63% of their away games. Really attacking teams in their domestic leagues, but in Champions League 60% of B. Dortmund's games this season have been over and since Mournho is coach of Real their games have been over 68% of the games, and only 4 of their last 21 games in CL have been under wOw. Will Cristiano Ronaldo score at anytime? Yes. I am not sure if need to comment this one, but everyone knows that Ronaldo in Real has scored more goals than the games he has played for Real, he doesn't have injury problems like Messi and since the start of 2013 he is in stunning form scoring 27 goals in 23 games for Real. He is also really motivated for the individual awards like Golden Ball and goalscorer of Champoions League and will really push it to the limit with Messi almost out of the calculations for goalscorer at least. Will it be a draw at half time? Yes 80% of B. Dortmund home games have been draws at half time this season in CL and I can see this one being a draw as well, really tight game, Borussia are the only team without a loss so far in the tournament. 63% of the away knock-out games in CL since Mourinho is in Real have been draws at half time and the game in Dortmund in 2012 ended as a draw at half time, even the second one in Madrid was really close being half time draw, but Gotze scored in the last min of the first half. Last yellow card shown to a Real Madrid player? Yes. Only in 3 out of 10 games this season in CL B. Dortmund has received the last yellow card and it is worth noting that 2 of those were against Real Madrid. Real Madrid on the other hand has received the last yellow card in 75% of their away knock-out games since Mou is in Madrid and the last 3 yellow cards against Bayern Munich last year in their away game. We all saw what happened against Malaga in front of that wild crowd at Signal Iduna Park and I think Mourinho will tell their players to do everything, but not to concede a last minute goal like against Bayern Munich last year. Real Madrid are the one playing more violent game typically and if Pepe comes as a sub he will definetly get a card :D Will B. Dortmund make the first substitution? No Since Mou is in Madrid he has made the first sub in the knock-out stages of CL 75% of the time. This season only in 3 out of 10 games Klop has made the first sub really believing in his core starting 11 players. I believe Real Madrid has a deeper squad and Mourinho has more options to shift the match dynamics. He isn't known as Sir Alex Ferguson that almost every game doesn't make a sub until the 65th minute and can sometimes change a player at half time if he isn't happy, as well as Mourinho is well known to exhaust his players relying on key players throughout the whole season and I think the chance of an injury is generally higher in Real's squad. Will a red card be given, a penalty awarded or a direct free kick be scored? No or Yes hahah This one is pure luck in my opinion I am leaning towards yes cause of the conspiracies that Real Madrid are pushed this year to the 10th, but I can't see a penalty, red card or Real scoring another free-kick.. I am advising you to stay away from this one and take the 16/1 odds good luck to everyone tonight :)

after yesterday's ''easy'' game that everyone got :) today I am going for a risky bet because I am not sure for the final result of the game.. this game is absolutely triple chance :D I guess you have seen the yes/no bets and I have to say I have won couple of times on them and the last 2 times I filled such a coupon :). In the game against Malaga I won a 33/1 bet as well as half-time full-time draw-Borussia quite lucky I know :D So from my local Coral shop I got the Wednesday yes/no coupon and here are my predictions: Will there be 3 or more goals scored? Yes. Borussia's games in Bundesliga have been over 2.5 goal in 73% of the games and in 80% of their home games, Real's La Liga over games have been in 69% of their games and 63% of their away games. Really attacking teams in their domestic leagues, but in Champions League 60% of B. Dortmund's games this season have been over and since Mournho is coach of Real their games have been over 68% of the games, and only 4 of their last 21 games in CL have been under wOw. Will Cristiano Ronaldo score at anytime? Yes. I am not sure if need to comment this one, but everyone knows that Ronaldo in Real has scored more goals than the games he has played for Real, he doesn't have injury problems like Messi and since the start of 2013 he is in stunning form scoring 27 goals in 23 games for Real. He is also really motivated for the individual awards like Golden Ball and goalscorer of Champoions League and will really push it to the limit with Messi almost out of the calculations for goalscorer at least. Will it be a draw at half time? Yes 80% of B. Dortmund home games have been draws at half time this season in CL and I can see this one being a draw as well, really tight game, Borussia are the only team without a loss so far in the tournament. 63% of the away knock-out games in CL since Mourinho is in Real have been draws at half time and the game in Dortmund in 2012 ended as a draw at half time, even the second one in Madrid was really close being half time draw, but Gotze scored in the last min of the first half. Last yellow card shown to a Real Madrid player? Yes. Only in 3 out of 10 games this season in CL B. Dortmund has received the last yellow card and it is worth noting that 2 of those were against Real Madrid. Real Madrid on the other hand has received the last yellow card in 75% of their away knock-out games since Mou is in Madrid and the last 3 yellow cards against Bayern Munich last year in their away game. We all saw what happened against Malaga in front of that wild crowd at Signal Iduna Park and I think Mourinho will tell their players to do everything, but not to concede a last minute goal like against Bayern Munich last year. Real Madrid are the one playing more violent game typically and if Pepe comes as a sub he will definetly get a card :D Will B. Dortmund make the first substitution? No Since Mou is in Madrid he has made the first sub in the knock-out stages of CL 75% of the time. This season only in 3 out of 10 games Klop has made the first sub really believing in his core starting 11 players. I believe Real Madrid has a deeper squad and Mourinho has more options to shift the match dynamics. He isn't known as Sir Alex Ferguson that almost every game doesn't make a sub until the 65th minute and can sometimes change a player at half time if he isn't happy, as well as Mourinho is well known to exhaust his players relying on key players throughout the whole season and I think the chance of an injury is generally higher in Real's squad. Will a red card be given, a penalty awarded or a direct free kick be scored? No or Yes hahah This one is pure luck in my opinion I am leaning towards yes cause of the conspiracies that Real Madrid are pushed this year to the 10th, but I can't see a penalty, red card or Real scoring another free-kick.. I am advising you to stay away from this one and take the 16/1 odds good luck to everyone tonight :)
Mate, this looks more like a math and stats class rather than a betting tip ;)

Do Dortmund get corners like Bayern' date=' I know Real do as they got 21 against Utd in the two games....but I need to know about Dortmund...anyone help??[/quote'] No Dortmund get far less corners than Bayern, their last game they got 5 in 93 mins, the game before that 4 in 91mins... I'd say they will get concede maybe 6-7 minimum to Real Madrid though, and get 3-4 for themselves so a total corners bet of about 11 is 50/50 hence the odds of 11/10. I'm on over 11 but I wouldn't go any higher at this stage without cover. Good luck tonight though, should be good i'm in for goals 2 3 4 and corners +11, BTS Y and Second half to have the most goals