** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April

BOTH TO SCORE (YES) 8/15 10units OVER 1.5 GOALS FT 2/9 10units OVER 2.5 GOALS FT 8/13 10units OVER 11 CORNERS 11/10 4units OVER 3.5 GOALS FT 6/4 4units OVER 1.5 GOALS HT 6/4 2units OVER 4.5 GOALS FT 7/2 2units
1-1 at half time, all looking good so far!

Mate' date=' this looks more like a math and stats class rather than a betting tip ;)[/quote'] They make the selections the way that it is supposed to be 50-50 chance and I think there was a solid analysis besides the maths that tryed to identify the highest probability outcome :D yeah I got lucky in the end of the first half and the extra time when Ramos got a yellow, but I think this was a decent bet :)

They make the selections the way that it is supposed to be 50-50 chance and I think there was a solid analysis besides the maths that tryed to identify the highest probability outcome :D yeah I got lucky in the end of the first half and the extra time when Ramos got a yellow' date=' but I think this was a decent bet :)[/quote'] Hahaha, I had it coming, mate....Almost all your bets won (or maybe all?!). Seems stats and maths worked perfect tonight.

Hahaha' date=' I had it coming, mate....Almost all your bets won (or maybe all?!). Seems stats and maths worked perfect tonight.[/quote'] Everything worked my way :) I exploded when Ramos got a yellow in the 92 minute :D

Re: Borussia Dortmund v Real Madrid > Wed 24th April hahah I am not Baba Vanga or prophet just a football fan that likes to spice the games by betting on them ;) I used to follow the eurofootball forum, but they closed it this year there was one guy there absolute genius in Italian games (nod) I stopped betting on Italian games because I don't know his opinion anymore :D