comeon poker league

luckboxnemo

http://www.comeonpromotions.com/ games are on every Sunday for 5 weeks and looks real good value i'm guessing we could get more than a few teams in this and have punters charge in this im playing but need to to get 3 others to join my team so I can register a team of 4 and ideas or suggestions would be welcome and I have played on this prev and made a deposit and cashed out via neteller so it is legitimate,,,,ok have team 1 set in it we have spitvenom,pgremlin,and herbert10 and team name is punterslounge thanks

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: comeon poker league

Ive just had a good look at this now and two of the games are PLO which i have no real experience of - ive only ever played once after clicking on a $35 HU PLO by mistake although i did win despite not knowing the rules lol :nana Hebert can take the last place :hope
ok mate thanks for being honest plo is fun thou Herbert if you still wanting to join in then I need you to pm your username thanks again hopefully maybe get a few more teams in as punters lounge would really be strong in this me tinks

Re: comeon poker league ok got us all registered now waiting 48 hours for confirmation email back from them and team name surprise surprise is punterslounge original I know but please post updates on this thread on how we are doing and will update league table once I get a chance to see how its looking thanks again to you all for your time and commitment in this Sunday evenings will be more interesting I hope like2fish im sure there will be more members here whom would like to start up another team just keep a eye out hopefully the more teams here the more chance we get a team taking id down gl :welcome

Re: comeon poker league

http://www.comeonpromotions.com/tpc-allteams/ Thats us in i think and registered for the first game just check it to see blind levels and chip stack and keep a note of other members within team so we dont ko each other lol aim of it overall is to win but running deep earns more points etc etc gl all
pgremlin is your id it says panicroom ? let me know as it seems its different to what I put in which was pgremlin ?