comeon poker league

luckboxnemo

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: comeon poker league Hello, guys (and girls). I think you might have sorted this, according to what I was seeing in the Grosvenor chatbox, but if anyone needs a member, I'm available. I just played the APAT one and attended every game, so I'm trustworthy. I'm not a champ or nothing, but I'm worth having in a team, I think. :)

Re: comeon poker league

Hello' date=' guys (and girls). I think you might have sorted this, according to what I was seeing in the Grosvenor chatbox, but if anyone needs a member, I'm available. I just played the APAT one and attended every game, so I'm trustworthy. I'm not a champ or nothing, but I'm worth having in a team, I think. :)[/quote'] Who are you on APAT? ba:nanaman!

Re: comeon poker league I think this is correct, if not, let me know and I will change it:- Team 1 luckboxnemo - PLNEMO1 PGremlin - PanicRoom Spitvenom - Spitven0m hebert10 - RiverDaNuts Team 2 DasBoot - BootySub BAGHEIRA - Bagheira ooblio - w11shy AWESOMO1973 - tonymango

I might be intrested in this' date=' but won't be able to play this week sadly, or if anyone want's to invite me to their team would be awesome, not registered yet, but I'll let you know when I have. Good luck to all who enter[/quote'] Has to be teams of 4, but get 3 more and make team 3

Re: comeon poker league I´m sorry gents I´ve had a bit of bad news and been up the hospital last couple of days and everything has slipped my mind. I´ve just registered the team and fired off a seperate email and hopefully there should be enough time. Once again, apologies. Even though it says up to 48 hours I cant see why they cant push this through before tomorrow evening.

I´m sorry gents I´ve had a bit of bad news and been up the hospital last couple of days and everything has slipped my mind. I´ve just registered the team and fired off a seperate email and hopefully there should be enough time. Once again' date=' apologies. Even though it says up to 48 hours I cant see why they cant push this through before tomorrow evening.[/quote'] Sorry to hear that Dave, I hope all is ok now. What is your name on comeon and I will add it to the earlier post so we know who we all are good luck all :hope