** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

League 1 > Sat 9th February

Aidymac

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617]

[TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 9 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AFC Bournemouth v Portsmouth (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.28[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]10[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Brentford v Bury (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.61[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.75 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Carlisle United v Stevenage (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Colchester United v Preston North End (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]106.48 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Coventry City v Yeovil Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Doncaster Rovers v Walsall (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.86[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.90 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Leyton Orient v Tranmere Rovers (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.62[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]109.35 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Notts County v Crewe Alexandra (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]105.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Oldham Athletic v Milton Keynes Dons (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.37[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Scunthorpe United v Crawley Town (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.5[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Shrewsbury Town v Sheffield United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]107.44 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Swindon Town v Hartlepool United (15:00 GMT)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.44[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.33[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.5[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]104.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: League 1 > Sat 9th February AFC Bournemouth v Portsmouth HW+OVER2,5 at 1,70 Home team should win easy.they are very strong,specially up-front Pompey has well known problems... HW should be sure here but odds are too low(1,25) odds about over 2,5 are 1,55, so i think this "Combo"(HW-OV 2,5 Together)should be attractive my book gives that offer something like 2-1/3-0 or similar should be a normal result here and it should ok for a winning bet what do you think?

Re: League 1 > Sat 9th February Few teams overpriced again this weekend so I will give it another go at picking teams at quite high odds. Hoping for last weekends success of 3 out of 3. Notts County vs Crewe Alexandra Keith Curle was sacked by County last weekend and caretaker manager Chris Kiyomya took charge of his first game in charge on tuesday night in yet another lacklusture performance from the magpies. County are really struggling for goals of late and finding them hard to come by. They have lost two on the bounce and their last home game (a 1-0 win over Oldham who are not in the best of shapes themselves) was their 1st home victory in 4. The fans are very annoyed at the team and staff this season at their inability to bring in a striker, this has made Meadow Lane a hostile place for the home side this season. Crewe can score goals away from home and have picked up 20 goals on their travels which is not bad considering their league position. They won 3-0 at Coventry in the JPT North Final on Tuesday Night, and are in pretty good form with their only defeat in 5 coming away at in-form AFC Bournemouth when even in that game it took the brilliance of Brett Pitman to prove the difference. Crewe will go here knowing about the feeling currently around County and Steve Davis will probably use this in his favour. His side will be on a high after that convincing victory at Coventry. I just feel considering Crewe's form they are a tad overpriced and they could easily pick up the 3 points on Saturday. Crewe Alexandra to win - 3.8 PaddyPower Colchester United v Preston North End Graham Westley takes his PNE side to Colchester under extreme pressure from the fans and the board after they have gone 5 now (losing 4) without a win. Preston are edging towards the relegation zone and the fans are not happy with the manager and are calling for his head from what I have read. They also go into the game without Scott Laird, Keith Keane and John Mousinho who are all ever present in the PNE team and will be a huge loss to the side. Colchester have had a turn in form of late, beating in form Walsall 2-0 and turning over Portsmouth 3-2 away. They were unlucky to be defeated at home to Swindon 1-0 and deserved a point from that performance. I think that they can take advantage of Preston's woes and giving their recent upturn in form pull away from the relegation places in the process. Colchester to win - 2.75 BetVictor

Pompey are due to sign 32 year old striker Patrick Agyemang on loan from Stevenage before Saturday's game. There may be another additional loan of winger Therry Racon from Millwall, which may yet come off. Odds are probably justifiable on Bournemouth as defensively we're just not at the races and Bournemouth come with enough firepower to beat us twice over. Not often you see odds of 10 though in this league....

Re: League 1 > Sat 9th February

Pompey are due to sign 32 year old striker Patrick Agyemang on loan from Stevenage before Saturday's game. There may be another additional loan of winger Therry Racon from Millwall' date=' which may yet come off. Odds are probably justifiable on Bournemouth as defensively we're just not at the races and Bournemouth come with enough firepower to beat us twice over. Not often you see odds of 10 though in this league....[/quote'] Jase82 do you suggest Bournemouth Hand -1? over 2,5 seem good too!!!!!!!!!!! thnx

Pompey are due to sign 32 year old striker Patrick Agyemang on loan from Stevenage before Saturday's game. There may be another additional loan of winger Therry Racon from Millwall' date=' which may yet come off. Odds are probably justifiable on Bournemouth as defensively we're just not at the races and Bournemouth come with enough firepower to beat us twice over. Not often you see odds of 10 though in this league....[/quote'] Striker John Akinde has signed on a free too... I'd say all three are pretty good signings to me. We're now 12 in some places :loon

Re: League 1 > Sat 9th February Shrewsbury v Sheffield Utd Morning all! My 1st time, so be patient with me while I get to grips with the site. With Shrewsburys home record (W5,D7,L3) & Sheffields away record (W6,D6,L2) this looks like a straight Draw to me. Shrewsbury have lost once in the last 10 & have drawn there last 4 home games & Sheffield have lost there last 3 homes & drawn there last 2 away games.

My local bookmaker has closed betting on the Bournemouth vs Portsmouth game. Betting manager said as soon as they opened Bournemouth were being put into every other sporting multiple. It's the first game in a long time where they didn't want to take bets on the over/under market. Like jase said overs is a certainty thus why they didn't bother.

Not often you see odds of 10 though in this league....
Nope. Last year it happened once: Sheff Wed 2, Wycombe 0. In League Two, once: Southend 2, Macclesfield 0. Both games were on the last weekend of the season. In Championship, once (Southampton 4, Coventry 0, last weekend of the season). In Conference it happened nine times, with eight clean sheets by the home sides. That's 6 overs, 6 unders in 2011-12...but 11 clean sheets by the home side. ADDING: Realized I had only counted games of over 11.0. This season, there has been one game @ over 10.0: MK Dons 1, Hartlepool 0. Last season there was one more of over 10.0: in Championship, Southampton 2, Doncaster 0. So that's 6 overs, 8 unders...13 home-side clean sheets out of 14. Uncanny.

Interesting stats ATT. It is pretty interesting that prior to the three arrivals we have been creating very little yet still scoring, which sends a lot of our games over. Probably because we allow the opposition to score easy chances, the opposition gain a strong foothold in the game, and subsequently end up getting a bit complacent maybe. I do think though that although the three additions haven't recently had much game time they are players of the type we're desperately lacking. Two big strong powerful forwards, and a wide man. So I think we may offer more going forward than previously as the players have been training with the squad for part of this week. The stats are pretty conclusive though and Bournemouth still look value even at that sort of price.

My local bookmaker has closed betting on the Bournemouth vs Portsmouth game. Betting manager said as soon as they opened Bournemouth were being put into every other sporting multiple. It's the first game in a long time where they didn't want to take bets on the over/under market. Like jase said overs is a certainty thus why they didn't bother.
OK - maybe that counters my previous post :lol