** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **

Copa Libertadores season 2013

This Wednesday it is the second leg of the first round of Copa Libertadores. I am offering to your attention one game: Gremio (Brazil) - LDU Quito (Ecuador) The first game in Quito last week finished 1:0 for the Ecuadorian team and we are awaiting a very curious return match. For those of you who are not very familiar, Copa Libertadores is the most important tournament in South America, it is their Champions League and the number one trophy that every Latin club wants to earn. As you would guess, Brazilian and Argentinian teams are dominant in this competition, while Ecuador cannot boast with much success. It can be easily said that this is going to be the match of the year for both teams - LDU has the chance to achieve amazing success by kicking out one of the best Brazilian team and if Gremio gets eliminated in the first round, it will be huge shock for this team and a gross disappointment, especially after they had amazing last season. Stadio Olimpico Monumental will be surely sold out and 50,000 fanatic supporters from Torcida de Gremio will make it unbearable for the guests. 1:0 seems like a very inconvenient score, but if you are more familiar with Latin football, you will know it has its own complexities and specifics. One of the most important of them is HOME ADVANTAGE. Unlike Europe, home advantage in South American continental football is extremely strong - due to a mixture of very scary atmosphere at the stadium, geo-climatic conditions (supreme height at some countries), and referees' inclination to back the home teams. Hence, even the weakest team can achieve a home win against any of the best, although in the return leg they would probably get beaten badly. Although LDU Quito are a relatively solid squad (they won it in 2008), they are the typical home team. Their stats are fascinating. In the last 10 games at home in the tournament, they have 6 wins, 2 draws and just 2 defeats. However, when they travel, Quito did not manage to get a single victory for whole 13 games! They drew just three times and lost ten of these last 13 away fixtures, for an abysmal record of: 0-3-10. 6 of these 10 losses were with more than a goal. Gremio, on the other hand, perform amazing at home in Copa Libertadores - in the last 10 games they got: 7W - 2D - 1L. They kept a clean sheet in 7 of these 10 games! Now Gremio needs a two-goal victory and I believe they have every chance to achieve in front of their amazing crowd against the poor travelers of Quito. Despite LDU's success in 2008, the team is not among the prominent clubs on the continent, and should not be a match-up away from home against the third best team in Brazil at the moment. Gremio postponed their game from Campeonato Gaucho and will be fully rested and fresh for this clash. I am confident that Gremio will cover the handicap and I even expect a stronger victory - something like 3:0. Gremio -1.5 @ 2.10

Re: Copa Libertadores 2013!

This Wednesday it is the second leg of the first round of Copa Libertadores. I am offering to your attention one game: Gremio (Brazil) - LDU Quito (Ecuador) The first game in Quito last week finished 1:0 for the Ecuadorian team and we are awaiting a very curious return match. For those of you who are not very familiar, Copa Libertadores is the most important tournament in South America, it is their Champions League and the number one trophy that every Latin club wants to earn. As you would guess, Brazilian and Argentinian teams are dominant in this competition, while Ecuador cannot boast with much success. It can be easily said that this is going to be the match of the year for both teams - LDU has the chance to achieve amazing success by kicking out one of the best Brazilian team and if Gremio gets eliminated in the first round, it will be huge shock for this team and a gross disappointment, especially after they had amazing last season. Stadio Olimpico Monumental will be surely sold out and 50,000 fanatic supporters from Torcida de Gremio will make it unbearable for the guests. 1:0 seems like a very inconvenient score, but if you are more familiar with Latin football, you will know it has its own complexities and specifics. One of the most important of them is HOME ADVANTAGE. Unlike Europe, home advantage in South American continental football is extremely strong - due to a mixture of very scary atmosphere at the stadium, geo-climatic conditions (supreme height at some countries), and referees' inclination to back the home teams. Hence, even the weakest team can achieve a home win against any of the best, although in the return leg they would probably get beaten badly. Although LDU Quito are a relatively solid squad (they won it in 2008), they are the typical home team. Their stats are fascinating. In the last 10 games at home in the tournament, they have 6 wins, 2 draws and just 2 defeats. However, when they travel, Quito did not manage to get a single victory for whole 13 games! They drew just three times and lost ten of these last 13 away fixtures, for an abysmal record of: 0-3-10. 6 of these 10 losses were with more than a goal. Gremio, on the other hand, perform amazing at home in Copa Libertadores - in the last 10 games they got: 7W - 2D - 1L. They kept a clean sheet in 7 of these 10 games! Now Gremio needs a two-goal victory and I believe they have every chance to achieve in front of their amazing crowd against the poor travelers of Quito. Despite LDU's success in 2008, the team is not among the prominent clubs on the continent, and should not be a match-up away from home against the third best team in Brazil at the moment. Gremio postponed their game from Campeonato Gaucho and will be fully rested and fresh for this clash. I am confident that Gremio will cover the handicap and I even expect a stronger victory - something like 3:0. Gremio -1.5 @ 2.10
I am with you on this but i took Gremio 3+ goals.I expect something similar to what Sao Paulo did a couple of days ago destroying Bolivar at home(5:0).gl!

Re: Copa Libertadores 2013! Yes, Gremio might crush them, but I would be careful with such selections and with drawing comparisons with Sao Paulo's game. The Bolivian team is of much lower class than Quito - they had lost 8-0 to Santos, I think, just 8 months earlier, so it was an obvious proposition to expect them to get big beating. Quito might be poor travelers, but they don't get thrashed. Also, since it is a second leg, it is very likely that if Gremio gets a two goal lead, then they play very careful and defensive till the end. I remember I betted on Gremio to beat some Chilean team in Copa Sudamericana in the fall - they had drawn 1:1 in the away leg. In the return leg, although it was pretty obvious that Gremio is many classes above their opponents, the Brazilians just did not attack. They were happy with the result and preferred to keep possession and not try shooting. Something very similar happened to Sao Paulo in the same tournament - after drawing 1:1 away in the semi-final, in the return leg they were happy just to control the ball and keep the 0:0 score that saw them at the final of the tournament.

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 I don't know what you will think but I like Olimpia to win. I know they are with a few problems in the club, but if Defensor couldn't score a single local as local, and knowing that the paraguayan teams are really hard to beat playing in their own stadium and the fact that one of the best players of uruguayan, Nicolas Olivera, got injured in the first match, in conclusion, Ilike a bit local victory here. What do you think?

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 Guys, what you think about Deportivo Anzoategui - Tigre? Venezuelean team is very good at home, Tigre very poor on their travells. Match will be played on high altitude. In first game Deportivo play good. I thinking on Anzoategui -1 4,50 bet 365 but i don't know much about Latin America. Some info or your opinions for this match. Thanks.

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013

Guys, what you think about Deportivo Anzoategui - Tigre? Venezuelean team is very good at home, Tigre very poor on their travells. Match will be played on high altitude. In first game Deportivo play good. I thinking on Anzoategui -1 4,50 bet 365 but i don't know much about Latin America. Some info or your opinions for this match. Thanks.
Are you sure about the high altitude?! As I see it on the map, Puerto la Cruz - the home town of Deportivo, is at the seaside, so I don't think there will be high altitude along the beach. I admit I don't know much about these two teams, but I would be very careful with such bet. First, how are you sure Tigre are poor travelers, since they had just few continental games so far? There is a huge difference between local leagues performance and continental tournaments. For instance, top Brazilian teams are very unpredictable at home in Serie A and you can often see surprising results there, while when they play in Copa America or Copa Sudamericana the same Brazilian teams are rock solid on home soil. Tigre has played only six away games so far in tournaments and they performed poor, but the teams they played were really strong - Sao Paulo, Millionarios, San Lorenzo. Each of these teams is much better than the Venezuelans. Deportivo also has almost no experience in such tournaments, so you cannot draw strong conclusions about them, and surely cannot claim they are strong home team just because they play well at their local league (one of the weakest in South America). For me personally handicaps are out of question in this game - it will be very tight and underish. Tigre needs just a draw and I think they will achieve it, as they are more experienced, better class and Argentinian teams are masters of defensive display.

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013

Bet won.
Result was 4-3 That was an amazing game - I saw some of the second half. I don't think it's true to say the Brazilians didn't take it seriously - they scored three goals in the first half! But almost amazing was Bolivar coming back to win 4-3 and dominating the second half. With the useful benefit of hindsight, there was value in backing 'overs', but it's always easy 'in hindsight' ...

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 [TABLE=class: couponTable]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 12 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Nacional v Barcelona Sporting Club (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 13 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Sport Emelec v Vélez Sársfield (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universidad de Chile v Deportivo Lara (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportes Iquique v CA Peñarol (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 14 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético Mineiro v São Paulo FC (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.81 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Boca Juniors v Deportivo Toluca (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Caracas FC v Fluminense FC (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Atletico Garcilaso v Santa Fe (02:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 12 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Nacional v Barcelona Sporting Club (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.83 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.81 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 13 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Sport Emelec v Vélez Sársfield (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universidad de Chile v Deportivo Lara (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportes Iquique v CA Peñarol (21:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 14 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético Mineiro v São Paulo FC (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.49 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Boca Juniors v Deportivo Toluca (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Caracas FC v Fluminense FC (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.02 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Atletico Garcilaso v Santa Fe (02:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.16 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.71 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grêmio FBPA v Huachipato (21:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.33 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newell's Old Boys v Club Olimpia (21:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Palmeiras v Sporting Cristal (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.27 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] The Strongest v Arsenal de Sarandi (00:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.73 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportes Tolima v Cerro Porteño (02:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 Gremio should certainly be able to cover -1.5 ahc spread against Huachipato. I mean Chileans are really poor team after they lost some important players after title win and made terrible impression in the new season so far. Plus Gremio is strong home side and they dont have many missings. Do you guys think Sporting Cristal is able to get something from Palmeiras away game? Public seems to back them heavily with line dropped from +1.5 to +1. But still they are Peruvians and much weaker than Mexican teams like Toluca, also they sold Advincula and Yotun since they won the title in Peru. I can see Palmeiras win this somehow despite the Barcos transfer, the many injured players, the Corinthians clasico waiting and the priority in Serie B season for them. Because when did Peruvian teams ever get a point in Brasil? Which would make Palmeiras -0.75 or -1 line playable. But maybe punters are right in backing Cristal-

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 19 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CA Peñarol v Club Sport Emelec (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.85 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.06 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 20 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Olimpia v Universidad de Chile (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Millonarios v Club Tijuana (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportivo Toluca v Club Nacional (02:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huachipato v Caracas FC (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vélez Sársfield v Deportes Iquique (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.26 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 21 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club San José v SC Corinthians (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.55 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.78 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fluminense FC v Grêmio FBPA (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cerro Porteño v Real Atletico Garcilaso (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.19 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportivo Lara v Newell's Old Boys (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 22 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CA Tigre v Club Libertad Asunción (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.87 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.10 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santa Fe v Deportes Tolima (02:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 26 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CA Peñarol v Vélez Sársfield (22:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 27 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Arsenal de Sarandi v Atlético Mineiro (00:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.05 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportes Tolima v Real Atletico Garcilaso (00:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.12 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Tijuana v Club San José (03:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barcelona Sporting Club v Boca Juniors (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.78 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.04 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportes Iquique v Club Sport Emelec (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.34 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.35 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 28 February 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Huachipato v Fluminense FC (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.15 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SC Corinthians v Millonarios (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.57 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting Cristal v CA Tigre (20:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Libertad Asunción v Palmeiras (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.22 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.7 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.38 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 1 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] São Paulo FC v The Strongest (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 17 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Copa Libertadores 26.02-28.02 Club Tijuana - San Jose Oruro Tijuana should win easily. They have better team, their field is very difficult synthetic pitch for visitors, they are rested (played with a mixed team last saturday) and San Jose made a trip of almost 26 hours, they have internal issues about money, and bolivian league is 2 or 3 levels below mexican league. Club Tijuana to score Over 2.5 goals (2.63 sportingbet)

Re: Copa Libertadores 26.02-28.02

Club Tijuana - San Jose Oruro Tijuana should win easily. They have better team, their field is very difficult synthetic pitch for visitors, they are rested (played with a mixed team last saturday) and San Jose made a trip of almost 26 hours, they have internal issues about money, and bolivian league is 2 or 3 levels below mexican league. Club Tijuana to score Over 2.5 goals (2.63 sportingbet)
Well done and :welcometo PL!

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 5 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Olimpia v Deportivo Lara (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.47 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.89 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newell's Old Boys v Universidad de Chile (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.08 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 6 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Grêmio FBPA v Caracas FC (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 15 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Millonarios v Club San José (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 14.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.77 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Sport Emelec v Deportes Iquique (02:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] CA Tigre v Palmeiras (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.63 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.05 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Libertad Asunción v Sporting Cristal (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.43 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.75 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 10 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 7 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Tijuana v SC Corinthians (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Fluminense FC v Huachipato (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.28 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 16 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.16 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportivo Toluca v Barcelona Sporting Club (03:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.67 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 6.5 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.58 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Cerro Porteño v Santa Fe (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.63 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] São Paulo FC v Arsenal de Sarandi (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.41 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.7 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 11 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 8 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético Mineiro v The Strongest (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.17 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 22 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Boca Juniors v Club Nacional (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.95 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 12 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Sporting Cristal v Club Libertad Asunción (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Vélez Sársfield v CA Peñarol (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.61 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.00 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 13 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Caracas FC v Grêmio FBPA (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.96 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universidad de Chile v Newell's Old Boys (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.9 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.1 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.56 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Barcelona Sporting Club v Deportivo Toluca (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.24 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportivo Lara v Club Olimpia (22:45 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.88 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.09 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 14 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] SC Corinthians v Club Tijuana (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.44 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.35 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.11 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] The Strongest v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.15 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.44 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.03 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Nacional v Boca Juniors (22:15 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.92 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.62 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.18 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 15 March 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Arsenal de Sarandi v São Paulo FC (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.95 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.6 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.13 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club San José v Millonarios (00:30 GMT) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]103.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

• 3 weeks later...

[TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Tuesday 2 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Deportes Iquique v Vélez Sársfield (23:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.65 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.66 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Real Atletico Garcilaso v Deportes Tolima (23:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.1 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.92 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Wednesday 3 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Palmeiras v CA Tigre (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.78 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.74 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Santa Fe v Cerro Porteño (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.53 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.25 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 9.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]99.39 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Sport Emelec v CA Peñarol (03:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.06 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.21 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Boca Juniors v Barcelona Sporting Club (23:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.55 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 7.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Caracas FC v Huachipato (23:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.5 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]98.98 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club San José v Club Tijuana (23:45 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.18 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.95 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]100.60 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Thursday 4 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Atlético Mineiro v Arsenal de Sarandi (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.51 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 4.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 8.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.53 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Millonarios v SC Corinthians (02:00 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.66 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]101.23 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Club Nacional v Deportivo Toluca (23:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.3 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.20 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Newell's Old Boys v Deportivo Lara (23:15 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.3 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.8 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 12 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.50 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 5 April 2013[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] Universidad de Chile v Club Olimpia (00:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 1.72 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.6 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 5.9 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.62 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn] The Strongest v São Paulo FC (01:30 BST) [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 2.26 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.45 [/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd] 3.4 [/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp]102.65 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 Velez for tonight at 1,80 can be trusted my friend? With a win and if i am not wrong also with a draw they are trough? However as in CL, also in Libertadores surprise are always around the corner, but Velez shpuld be far superior side.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 17 Apr 2013 02:15 Cerro Porteno - Deportes Tolima 2.93 3.27 2.25 Cerro will play with reserves: Pablo Gavilán(third gk 0/0); César Benítez(df 0/0), Gonzalo Viera(df 1/0), Danilo Ortiz(df 1/0) y Sergio Vergara(df 4/0); Iván Torres(mf 3/0); Julio Domínguez(df 1/0) y Paul Ambrosi(df 1/0); Óscar Romero(mf 4/0); Roberto Nanni(att 3/0) y Guillermo Beltrán(att 2/0) http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.d10.com.py%2Ffutbol%2Fprimera-division%2Fclub%2Fcerro-porteno%2F30723-se-mejoro-en-la-entrega