** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Copa Libertadores season 2013

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 newells v athletico minero 01.50am kick off newells were scoring goals for fun and won their league 2 weeks ago,since then they have lost 1-0 twice,i dont know if they were still playing their best team?they had plenty of shots at goal.if both teams played their usual game i would be hopefull that both teams could score,but more research must be done before i put my neck on the block.

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 newells last game was very important and they could not break an average side down therefore i see them having problems tonight,athletico minero have an attack minded team imo and with brazillian football on a high at the moment i see a good chance for an away win,its very risky but worth a punt at around 2-1 @william hill.

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 My bet here is over 2,5. Odds are very good and there are good chances to be a winner. Newell's showed this year they are a strong team with great offensive firepower. Tonight stadium will be full, the amazing atmosphere will push players from behind. Brazilians have 2 important absences in defence Rever (suspended) and Leonardo Silva (injured). After more than a month coach Cuca will be able to count on the "quarteto fantástico": Ronaldinho, Jo, Diego Tadelli, Bernard. This can only mean that Mineiro will have a pretty strong lineup that could easily scored at least one goal.

Re: Copa Libertadores season 2013 newells deserved to win last week but it could have been a different story if bernard and jo had scored their easy chances 1 minute before and after half time,plus they had the ball in the net only for the linesman to rule offside with the player level imo.newells could have scored a few more in the 2nd half as they were on top in the latter stages in the game.i cant wait for this game and im all in with athletico minero to win this match,whether they go through to the final or not is a different story.