Something going on in Virgin Poker

heniek31

Dear bonehead, We are writing to let you know that Virgin Poker is now temporarily closed whilst we work on the Red Hot new look for Virgin Games. We now ask you to play your last hands with the existing Virgin Poker over the next couple of weeks as the Poker rooms will be closed from Midnight on Monday 21st January. Your current Virgin Games wallet which allows you to play poker will remain open until the end of Monday 28th January 2013. If you do not wish to withdraw your funds by this date, that's fine, but just bear in mind that when you visit Virgin Games from the 29th January onwards, you will be requested to follow a simple account migration process and re-confirm your details first. For further information about the shutdown please visit http://www.virgingames.com/poker/help/redhotnewpoker It has been a pleasure to play with you all and good luck with your game in the future. Kind regards, Virgin Poker Team

Re: Something going on in Virgin Poker Well, this threw up a first in online gambling for me. I got the e-mail about them closing, so on about the 18th, I went in and played around for a bit and won on the fruitys. That wasn't the 'first' though! I submitted my withdrawal request for £77 (the first one I've ever made there, btw), then immediately went to check for a confirmation e-mail. Instead, there was one from Paypal telling me Virgin just sent me £77. An instant withdrawal. WOW. I couldn't even moan about them "Taking money instantly, but holding on to it when you want it back!".

Re: Something going on in Virgin Poker Got a letter in post today from Virgin saying about the new look site starting today 29th Jan, and a £20 voucher, so logged in to the new site where I found I had the grand total of 0.82p after cashing out before. After looking at some of the slots, I thought I was in demo mode, so I clicked to spin it and it used 25 x 2p or 0.50p of my credit on the 1 spin. Anyway after this 1 spin i was credited with £20!! It said in the letter that you had to stake a certain amount before you could withdraw any bonus or winnings, so I put the £20 on autospin on one of the slots 'secrets of the phoenix' thinking it would probably rip me as usual. However, i got to around £55 playing the 25 x 2p lines so I carried on a bit. Up and down for a while till I had around £29 left then I hit a real good streak that took me up to £151! Put about £10 back so ended up at £141 overall in about 30 minutes from my £0.82p....happy days :nana

Re: Something going on in Virgin Poker That's a nice spin up. You inspired me to try and log into my Virgin account. Couldn't access it so phoned them and they are going to contact me within 48 hours apparantly. I'm hoping there is a fortune sitting there I've forgotten about, but more likely to be about 50p. Hope I have your luck :)

Re: Something going on in Virgin Poker So no sign of any poker there any more I assume? Got the same letter but not intending to deposit for slots and should be nil balance as I withdrew the exact amount I had there. Also got a phone call from Virgin Wines today trying to sell me a 12-box of wine for £55 - told him I hadn't finished drinking the last one yet I bought 3 years ago with my Miles. :lol

Re: Something going on in Virgin Poker Huge thanks guys, got my bonus last night and after about 2 hours Hi Joe, We're happy to confirm that your withdrawal request of £150.00 has been a success! Important Transaction Details: The transaction reference for this withdrawal is: 1632xxxxx Please allow 3 - 5 working days for your withdrawal to get to you. We're always here to help, so whether it's 10 o'clock at night or 4 o'clock in the morning, please don't hesitate to wake us up! Contact us via Live Chat, Telephone Support on 0800 083 1833 or email us at [email protected]. Let's play! The Virgin Games team

Re: Something going on in Virgin Poker

withdrawal didnt go through yesterday for no reason at all, so played again last and spun up to £190 :) dont forget to play the the free bonus game each day under the free tab, more chancesof cash
hehe Al, I had another dabble back too, and got 5 free spins on the daily free game and won a few quid more. Topped out around £215 and should have quit then, but put a few quid back. Managed to get away in the end lol :ok[TABLE=align: center] [TR] [TD=width: 393, align: left] Hi John, We're happy to confirm that your withdrawal request of £175.00 has been a success! Important Transaction Details: The transaction reference for this withdrawal is: xxxxxxxxxx Please allow 3 - 5 working days for your withdrawal to get to you. We're always here to help, so whether it's 10 o'clock at night or 4 o'clock in the morning, please don't hesitate to wake us up! Contact us via Live Chat, Telephone Support on 0800 083 1833 or email us at [email protected]. Let's play! The Virgin Games team [/TD] [TD=width: 20]blank.gif[/TD] [TD=width: 145, align: center]blank.gif[/TD] [TD=width: 20]blank.gif[/TD] [TD=width: 1, bgcolor: #CCCCCC]blank.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [TABLE=align: center] [TR] [TD=width: 1, bgcolor: #CCCCCC]blank.gif[/TD] [TD=width: 598]blank.gif[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]