PPMag / Coral - Win an IPad Freeroll 20th January 2013 6pm

teaulc

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PPMag / Coral - Win an IPad Freeroll 13th January 2013 6pm Apologies, forgot to thank the awesome rail once again tonight. If Carlsberg did poker rails they still wouldn't be a patch on the comaraderie we have going on in here, everyone supporting each other. As always, very much appreciated guys & girls :cheers

Re: PPMag / Coral - Win an IPad Freeroll 20th January 2013 6pm

have changed the thread title to the 20th on the chance that this will play again....................
no way' date='clearly mistake on corals part[/quote'] Just reg'd with same password, 239 so far :ok

so happy this is on again as I was a complete idiot and got the time wrong for last weeks game. Ipad here I come :D
Sorry mate this already ran on sunday and even thou its showing up the following we hope it does run but might be cock up by coral mate

Sorry mate this already ran on sunday and even thou its showing up the following we hope it does run but might be cock up by coral mate
nooooooo they've got to let it run or else I'll be :cry

Re: PPMag / Coral - Win an IPad Freeroll 20th January 2013 6pm Out early this week, had doubled up early but took unneccessary risks. One to chip up early or grind out over many hours like I did last week. Just didn't fancy the latter with other big games open at same time. Good luck everyone :hope p.s. spoke in chat to one of the other ipad winners from last week and they're shipping his out this week after he rang them. Dropped them an email as still haven't heard a sausage from them. I know it's a small poker team there though.

if on unibet you play these types of events im sure they have a way of blocking players trying to play a freerll based on country of residence I think' date=',im out as usual luc deserts me the most when I need it jj v k2 you know the rest gl those still in[/quote'] True, but let's not forget that Coral are funding this as a loss-leader to promote their poker product, the more players noticing it the better for them really. Can't really moan as free to enter and typically UK players have always tended to outplay others, with PL up at the top of the UK players. Unlucky mate, on to the next tournament where hopefully you'll have better luck.