Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28

[TABLE=class: couponTable, width: 617] [TR] [TH=class: firstColumn]Friday 26 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Saint-Étienne v Stade Rennais (19:45 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.16[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.88 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Saturday 27 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Lille OSC v Valenciennes FC (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.63[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.9[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]7[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.28 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]AS Nancy v Paris Saint-Germain (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]8.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.53[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.52 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Montpellier HSC v OGC Nice (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.75[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.41 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Sochaux-Montbéliard v Evian TG (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.4[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.35[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.29 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Stade Reims v Troyes AC (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.83[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.7[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.2[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.80 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Toulouse FC v Stade Brestois 29 (19:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.52[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]4.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]9.4[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]100.82 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR] [TH] [/TH] [TH=class: firstColumn]Sunday 28 October 2012[/TH] [TH]Home[/TH] [TH]Draw[/TH] [TH]Away[/TH] [TH=class: bppWidth]BPP[/TH] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]FC Lorient v AC Ajaccio (13:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]1.77[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.6[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]5.9[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]101.22 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row1] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]SC Bastia v Girondins de Bordeaux (16:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.1[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.25[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.71[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]99.93 %[/TD] [/TR] [TR] [/TR] [TR=class: row0, bgcolor: #F0F0F0] [TD=align: center]maximize.gif[/TD] [TD=class: firstColumn]Olympique Marseille v Olympique Lyonnais (20:00 BST)[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]2.2[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.3[/TD] [TD=class: selectionBestOdd, align: center]3.8[/TD] [TD=class: bppWidth bpp, align: center]102.07 %[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

Re: Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28 Here are my thoughts ahead of the weekend: Saint-Etienne v Rennes I would make ASSE favourites for this, but certainly not as short as they currently are. We have to respect Rennes' renaissance. A few weeks ago, I'd have said Frederic Antonetti was on the brink of losing his job, but his players have turned things around and they've beaten teams like Lille at home and taken points from Sochaux and Toulouse. Erding is starting to score again, Alessandrini and Pitroipa are giving him service, Makoun has shored up the midfield and Apam is finding his fitness and performing well. Don't get me wrong, ASSE are a good side, and can be very dangerous at home, but they are patchy and I wouldn't be totally sure of them blitzing Rennes the way they have annihilated Brest and Nancy at the Guichard. The annexing of Mvila to the reserves seems to have helped Rennes, so right now the +0.25AH line is the value bet. Even still, I'm not sure I'd be keen to go against ASSE at home with serious cash, so team news and thinking time needed. Lille v Valenciennes The lines are right here with Lille on the -0.75AH line, but the odds are too low on the hosts. I think we need even money before the interest levels raised. Valenciennes are in good form. They spanked Lorient 6-1 at the weekend and have found a good striker in Le Tallec. Moreover, they've compensated for the loss of Cohade in midfield with guys like Sanchez and Dossevi. They are, however, far less effective on the road. I expect them to be coy here in the derby de Nord. They'll probably try to counter Lille, who, as the home side, will come at them. They got their first win of the season at the Grand Stade last time out and there were signs of improvement against Bordeaux. They have the players to beat VAFC, but I'd want to see Mavuba and Martin back before taking them at skinny prices. Probably one to be avoided at the moment. Montpellier v Nice Montpellier have again been made far too short by the bookies. How on earth can they be odds on when they've not won at home all season and are in a mess on and off the pitch? They've annexed their No1 keeper Jourdren, defensively they are all over the place and there's no fluidity in attack. Belhanda looks increasingly frustrated and I think the club as a whole are starting to crack under the weight of being champions. They do have a CL match to take care of before they face Nice, at home to Olympiacos, but history shows that they've struggled post-European ties. Nice are a much better side now under Puel. He's got them far more organised and they have players such as Bautheac, Cvitanich and Pied who can cause teams problems on the counter. Delle is also proving his worth in goal. I wouldn't even consider Montpellier at this time. Nice on the +0.75AH line has to go down on the shortlist. They are hard to beat and with Montpellier in such a state at the moment, they could take advantage in this south-coast derby. Nancy v PSG Nancy may not have lost at the weekend but alarm bells have to ring when they can't beat Sochaux at home. That fixture is a must-win for them. Les nancieens just can't score right now and as a result, aren't getting victories. I look at their team and there are no goalscorers. Mollo can create, but he'll only get half-a-dozen goals per season. Bakar, who is very streaky, is suspended, so there's no obvious threat. Their best hope is soaking up pressure and hoping PSG have an off-day, because if they fall behind, Ibrahimovic and Co could run riot. Even with that in mind though, I'm reluctant to shortlist the -1AH line on the visitors. Ideally, I'd want a -0.75AH line at around 1.85, because PSG are going to have off-days and if I do catch them on that occasion, I at least want to know I'd taken what I construe as value. PSG should win this and win this cosily, but the handicap isn't really viable at the moment. Reims v Troyes It's worth noting that ESTAC won this tie in the cup a month ago, and that they conjured up a quite remarkable win at home to Marseille last time out despite missing at least five regulars. How they fare here is dependant on whether they can get N'Sakala and Rincon back into their defence, because they are important players and they'll come under pressure as Reims are very attack-minded at the Delaune. They were impressive in defeat to PSG and have unearthed a Ligue 2 gem in Diego, who is a very dangerous left-winger. The fact that this is a derby adds a bit of spice to this match and I reckon the layers have the price pretty-much spot-on. Reims should be decent favourites, but with little edge in the market, team news will decide which way I turn here. I think SdR have the better chance of winning - they are very hard to quell at home, and ESTAC aren't great defenders - but there could be the 'bounce' factor from Troyes' win at the weekend. We'll convene on this one at the weekend. Sochaux v Evian Another repeat of a recent cup tie. Evian were battered by Toulouse last week but they were missing a portfolio of key players and how they do in Montbeliard will depend on who is back for them. Sochaux don't have a great deal of quality in their side and their fortunes are so dependant on how they do at home against teams like ETFC. As such, we can expect them to try and win this match. I want them on the -0.25AH line at 2.00 and that does exist, but I'll need to consider them a bit more and check team news. FSM still have problems at the back and if Khlifa returns to the Evian team, he could get goals. Toulouse v Brest Toulouse appear to be far better on the road than they are at home. They've dropped silly points against Reims, Rennes and Valenciennes and have made a nasty habit of starting games slowly and conceding a lead. That said, their win over Evian last week was impressive and they are a team with a very nice balance and a solid defence. Brest's away form is wretched, but they will get a point or two somewhere along the line and as such, the -1AH line on Toulouse is far, far too high a line. Ben Basat is in form and could get a goal for the visitors, and considering TFC's form at the Stadium, the Brest plus is more appealing that the Toulouse minus at the moment. Lorient v Ajaccio One would expect Lorient to bounce back from their 6-1 humiliation at Valenciennes with a good performance here. Les merlus are strong at home, while Ajaccio are poor travellers. However, I'd be loathe to recommend the 1.76 on offer on the hosts at the moment. For starters, Le Lan and Emeghara will be suspended, and in general I feel that price is a bit short. Ajaccio have gone to Nice and Bordeaux and taken points, so they can be an awkward opponent. One to swerve for the moment. Bastia v Bordeaux Bordeaux are one of the only undefeated teams left in Ligue 1. Now, that is going to end at some point. Will it be Bastia, who are always a strong side at home? It's a hard one to call, and the layers have it spot-on with the 0AH prices. Bastia's defence is their big problem, as Marchal is the only one who I consider adequate at this level. Going forward, they have the potential to score goals against anyone, but Bordeaux are such a cockroach-like side. They never give up, and they know how to shut teams out. Very, very hard to pick anything here until team news becomes available. Marseille v Lyon Another match that has, for my money, been chalked up correctly by the bookies. I would make OM favourites on the strength of their home advantage, but they have a tricky European match at Gladbach to take care of first, and were pretty insipid in attack when losing to ESTAC at the weekend. Remy and Gignac certainly won't be so wasteful in this match, and with Lyon's defence still a concern, I'm not sure I'd want to take them on the plus. Another that will come down to the team news. A bientot :ok

Re: Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28

Here are my thoughts ahead of the weekend: Saint-Etienne v Rennes I would make ASSE favourites for this, but certainly not as short as they currently are. We have to respect Rennes' renaissance. A few weeks ago, I'd have said Frederic Antonetti was on the brink of losing his job, but his players have turned things around and they've beaten teams like Lille at home and taken points from Sochaux and Toulouse. Erding is starting to score again, Alessandrini and Pitroipa are giving him service, Makoun has shored up the midfield and Apam is finding his fitness and performing well. Don't get me wrong, ASSE are a good side, and can be very dangerous at home, but they are patchy and I wouldn't be totally sure of them blitzing Rennes the way they have annihilated Brest and Nancy at the Guichard. The annexing of Mvila to the reserves seems to have helped Rennes, so right now the +0.25AH line is the value bet. Even still, I'm not sure I'd be keen to go against ASSE at home with serious cash, so team news and thinking time needed. Lille v Valenciennes The lines are right here with Lille on the -0.75AH line, but the odds are too low on the hosts. I think we need even money before the interest levels raised. Valenciennes are in good form. They spanked Lorient 6-1 at the weekend and have found a good striker in Le Tallec. Moreover, they've compensated for the loss of Cohade in midfield with guys like Sanchez and Dossevi. They are, however, far less effective on the road. I expect them to be coy here in the derby de Nord. They'll probably try to counter Lille, who, as the home side, will come at them. They got their first win of the season at the Grand Stade last time out and there were signs of improvement against Bordeaux. They have the players to beat VAFC, but I'd want to see Mavuba and Martin back before taking them at skinny prices. Probably one to be avoided at the moment. Montpellier v Nice Montpellier have again been made far too short by the bookies. How on earth can they be odds on when they've not won at home all season and are in a mess on and off the pitch? They've annexed their No1 keeper Jourdren, defensively they are all over the place and there's no fluidity in attack. Belhanda looks increasingly frustrated and I think the club as a whole are starting to crack under the weight of being champions. They do have a CL match to take care of before they face Nice, at home to Olympiacos, but history shows that they've struggled post-European ties. Nice are a much better side now under Puel. He's got them far more organised and they have players such as Bautheac, Cvitanich and Pied who can cause teams problems on the counter. Delle is also proving his worth in goal. I wouldn't even consider Montpellier at this time. Nice on the +0.75AH line has to go down on the shortlist. They are hard to beat and with Montpellier in such a state at the moment, they could take advantage in this south-coast derby. Nancy v PSG Nancy may not have lost at the weekend but alarm bells have to ring when they can't beat Sochaux at home. That fixture is a must-win for them. Les nancieens just can't score right now and as a result, aren't getting victories. I look at their team and there are no goalscorers. Mollo can create, but he'll only get half-a-dozen goals per season. Bakar, who is very streaky, is suspended, so there's no obvious threat. Their best hope is soaking up pressure and hoping PSG have an off-day, because if they fall behind, Ibrahimovic and Co could run riot. Even with that in mind though, I'm reluctant to shortlist the -1AH line on the visitors. Ideally, I'd want a -0.75AH line at around 1.85, because PSG are going to have off-days and if I do catch them on that occasion, I at least want to know I'd taken what I construe as value. PSG should win this and win this cosily, but the handicap isn't really viable at the moment. Reims v Troyes It's worth noting that ESTAC won this tie in the cup a month ago, and that they conjured up a quite remarkable win at home to Marseille last time out despite missing at least five regulars. How they fare here is dependant on whether they can get N'Sakala and Rincon back into their defence, because they are important players and they'll come under pressure as Reims are very attack-minded at the Delaune. They were impressive in defeat to PSG and have unearthed a Ligue 2 gem in Diego, who is a very dangerous left-winger. The fact that this is a derby adds a bit of spice to this match and I reckon the layers have the price pretty-much spot-on. Reims should be decent favourites, but with little edge in the market, team news will decide which way I turn here. I think SdR have the better chance of winning - they are very hard to quell at home, and ESTAC aren't great defenders - but there could be the 'bounce' factor from Troyes' win at the weekend. We'll convene on this one at the weekend. Sochaux v Evian Another repeat of a recent cup tie. Evian were battered by Toulouse last week but they were missing a portfolio of key players and how they do in Montbeliard will depend on who is back for them. Sochaux don't have a great deal of quality in their side and their fortunes are so dependant on how they do at home against teams like ETFC. As such, we can expect them to try and win this match. I want them on the -0.25AH line at 2.00 and that does exist, but I'll need to consider them a bit more and check team news. FSM still have problems at the back and if Khlifa returns to the Evian team, he could get goals. Toulouse v Brest Toulouse appear to be far better on the road than they are at home. They've dropped silly points against Reims, Rennes and Valenciennes and have made a nasty habit of starting games slowly and conceding a lead. That said, their win over Evian last week was impressive and they are a team with a very nice balance and a solid defence. Brest's away form is wretched, but they will get a point or two somewhere along the line and as such, the -1AH line on Toulouse is far, far too high a line. Ben Basat is in form and could get a goal for the visitors, and considering TFC's form at the Stadium, the Brest plus is more appealing that the Toulouse minus at the moment. Lorient v Ajaccio One would expect Lorient to bounce back from their 6-1 humiliation at Valenciennes with a good performance here. Les merlus are strong at home, while Ajaccio are poor travellers. However, I'd be loathe to recommend the 1.76 on offer on the hosts at the moment. For starters, Le Lan and Emeghara will be suspended, and in general I feel that price is a bit short. Ajaccio have gone to Nice and Bordeaux and taken points, so they can be an awkward opponent. One to swerve for the moment. Bastia v Bordeaux Bordeaux are one of the only undefeated teams left in Ligue 1. Now, that is going to end at some point. Will it be Bastia, who are always a strong side at home? It's a hard one to call, and the layers have it spot-on with the 0AH prices. Bastia's defence is their big problem, as Marchal is the only one who I consider adequate at this level. Going forward, they have the potential to score goals against anyone, but Bordeaux are such a cockroach-like side. They never give up, and they know how to shut teams out. Very, very hard to pick anything here until team news becomes available. Marseille v Lyon Another match that has, for my money, been chalked up correctly by the bookies. I would make OM favourites on the strength of their home advantage, but they have a tricky European match at Gladbach to take care of first, and were pretty insipid in attack when losing to ESTAC at the weekend. Remy and Gignac certainly won't be so wasteful in this match, and with Lyon's defence still a concern, I'm not sure I'd want to take them on the plus. Another that will come down to the team news. A bientot :ok
:clap:clap

Here are my thoughts ahead of the weekend: Saint-Etienne v Rennes I would make ASSE favourites for this, but certainly not as short as they currently are. We have to respect Rennes' renaissance. A few weeks ago, I'd have said Frederic Antonetti was on the brink of losing his job, but his players have turned things around and they've beaten teams like Lille at home and taken points from Sochaux and Toulouse. Erding is starting to score again, Alessandrini and Pitroipa are giving him service, Makoun has shored up the midfield and Apam is finding his fitness and performing well. Don't get me wrong, ASSE are a good side, and can be very dangerous at home, but they are patchy and I wouldn't be totally sure of them blitzing Rennes the way they have annihilated Brest and Nancy at the Guichard. The annexing of Mvila to the reserves seems to have helped Rennes, so right now the +0.25AH line is the value bet. Even still, I'm not sure I'd be keen to go against ASSE at home with serious cash, so team news and thinking time needed. Lille v Valenciennes The lines are right here with Lille on the -0.75AH line, but the odds are too low on the hosts. I think we need even money before the interest levels raised. Valenciennes are in good form. They spanked Lorient 6-1 at the weekend and have found a good striker in Le Tallec. Moreover, they've compensated for the loss of Cohade in midfield with guys like Sanchez and Dossevi. They are, however, far less effective on the road. I expect them to be coy here in the derby de Nord. They'll probably try to counter Lille, who, as the home side, will come at them. They got their first win of the season at the Grand Stade last time out and there were signs of improvement against Bordeaux. They have the players to beat VAFC, but I'd want to see Mavuba and Martin back before taking them at skinny prices. Probably one to be avoided at the moment. Montpellier v Nice Montpellier have again been made far too short by the bookies. How on earth can they be odds on when they've not won at home all season and are in a mess on and off the pitch? They've annexed their No1 keeper Jourdren, defensively they are all over the place and there's no fluidity in attack. Belhanda looks increasingly frustrated and I think the club as a whole are starting to crack under the weight of being champions. They do have a CL match to take care of before they face Nice, at home to Olympiacos, but history shows that they've struggled post-European ties. Nice are a much better side now under Puel. He's got them far more organised and they have players such as Bautheac, Cvitanich and Pied who can cause teams problems on the counter. Delle is also proving his worth in goal. I wouldn't even consider Montpellier at this time. Nice on the +0.75AH line has to go down on the shortlist. They are hard to beat and with Montpellier in such a state at the moment, they could take advantage in this south-coast derby. Nancy v PSG Nancy may not have lost at the weekend but alarm bells have to ring when they can't beat Sochaux at home. That fixture is a must-win for them. Les nancieens just can't score right now and as a result, aren't getting victories. I look at their team and there are no goalscorers. Mollo can create, but he'll only get half-a-dozen goals per season. Bakar, who is very streaky, is suspended, so there's no obvious threat. Their best hope is soaking up pressure and hoping PSG have an off-day, because if they fall behind, Ibrahimovic and Co could run riot. Even with that in mind though, I'm reluctant to shortlist the -1AH line on the visitors. Ideally, I'd want a -0.75AH line at around 1.85, because PSG are going to have off-days and if I do catch them on that occasion, I at least want to know I'd taken what I construe as value. PSG should win this and win this cosily, but the handicap isn't really viable at the moment. Reims v Troyes It's worth noting that ESTAC won this tie in the cup a month ago, and that they conjured up a quite remarkable win at home to Marseille last time out despite missing at least five regulars. How they fare here is dependant on whether they can get N'Sakala and Rincon back into their defence, because they are important players and they'll come under pressure as Reims are very attack-minded at the Delaune. They were impressive in defeat to PSG and have unearthed a Ligue 2 gem in Diego, who is a very dangerous left-winger. The fact that this is a derby adds a bit of spice to this match and I reckon the layers have the price pretty-much spot-on. Reims should be decent favourites, but with little edge in the market, team news will decide which way I turn here. I think SdR have the better chance of winning - they are very hard to quell at home, and ESTAC aren't great defenders - but there could be the 'bounce' factor from Troyes' win at the weekend. We'll convene on this one at the weekend. Sochaux v Evian Another repeat of a recent cup tie. Evian were battered by Toulouse last week but they were missing a portfolio of key players and how they do in Montbeliard will depend on who is back for them. Sochaux don't have a great deal of quality in their side and their fortunes are so dependant on how they do at home against teams like ETFC. As such, we can expect them to try and win this match. I want them on the -0.25AH line at 2.00 and that does exist, but I'll need to consider them a bit more and check team news. FSM still have problems at the back and if Khlifa returns to the Evian team, he could get goals. Toulouse v Brest Toulouse appear to be far better on the road than they are at home. They've dropped silly points against Reims, Rennes and Valenciennes and have made a nasty habit of starting games slowly and conceding a lead. That said, their win over Evian last week was impressive and they are a team with a very nice balance and a solid defence. Brest's away form is wretched, but they will get a point or two somewhere along the line and as such, the -1AH line on Toulouse is far, far too high a line. Ben Basat is in form and could get a goal for the visitors, and considering TFC's form at the Stadium, the Brest plus is more appealing that the Toulouse minus at the moment. Lorient v Ajaccio One would expect Lorient to bounce back from their 6-1 humiliation at Valenciennes with a good performance here. Les merlus are strong at home, while Ajaccio are poor travellers. However, I'd be loathe to recommend the 1.76 on offer on the hosts at the moment. For starters, Le Lan and Emeghara will be suspended, and in general I feel that price is a bit short. Ajaccio have gone to Nice and Bordeaux and taken points, so they can be an awkward opponent. One to swerve for the moment. Bastia v Bordeaux Bordeaux are one of the only undefeated teams left in Ligue 1. Now, that is going to end at some point. Will it be Bastia, who are always a strong side at home? It's a hard one to call, and the layers have it spot-on with the 0AH prices. Bastia's defence is their big problem, as Marchal is the only one who I consider adequate at this level. Going forward, they have the potential to score goals against anyone, but Bordeaux are such a cockroach-like side. They never give up, and they know how to shut teams out. Very, very hard to pick anything here until team news becomes available. Marseille v Lyon Another match that has, for my money, been chalked up correctly by the bookies. I would make OM favourites on the strength of their home advantage, but they have a tricky European match at Gladbach to take care of first, and were pretty insipid in attack when losing to ESTAC at the weekend. Remy and Gignac certainly won't be so wasteful in this match, and with Lyon's defence still a concern, I'm not sure I'd want to take them on the plus. Another that will come down to the team news. A bientot :ok
good posts but as far as i understood no bet for you for now?

Re: Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28 Hi, i'm new in this forum. Ben Basat is out for Brest (i'm a brest fan), he's the only one who can worry Toulouse. Brest is awful away and i really don't see reason to see them coming back in Britanny with 1 o 3 points. Clear HW. I see a big value on Ajaccio or draw. Lorient is a better team and will play at home but they were trashed 6-1 last week and they have many players suspended and injuried. Ajaccio will park the bus and i will not surprised if they win 1 point at least. BTTS in Lille too.

Hi, i'm new in this forum. Ben Basat is out for Brest (i'm a brest fan), he's the only one who can worry Toulouse. Brest is awful away and i really don't see reason to see them coming back in Britanny with 1 o 3 points. Clear HW. I see a big value on Ajaccio or draw. Lorient is a better team and will play at home but they were trashed 6-1 last week and they have many players suspended and injuried. Ajaccio will park the bus and i will not surprised if they win 1 point at least. BTTS in Lille too.
Welcome to the forum :ok Yes, without Ben Basat, it's hard to see you scoring at Stadium. However, the odds are really poor on Toulouse, considering their results at home. One would have expected them to beat Reims and Valenciennes, but they didn't. Why do you think both to score in the derby du nord?

Welcome to the forum :ok Yes, without Ben Basat, it's hard to see you scoring at Stadium. However, the odds are really poor on Toulouse, considering their results at home. One would have expected them to beat Reims and Valenciennes, but they didn't. Why do you think both to score in the derby du nord?
7 of last 8 Valencienne matches went BTS more than that they score in every away game since the beginning of the season. Half of Lille matches went BTS.Valencienne score for fun lately and now 6:1...maybe they deserve some credit so i think BTS is a good option given Lille's recent results

7 of last 8 Valencienne matches went BTS more than that they score in every away game since the beginning of the season. Half of Lille matches went BTS.Valencienne score for fun lately and now 6:1...maybe they deserve some credit so i think BTS is a good option given Lille's recent results
He said everything :)

Re: Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28 Marseille v Lyon bet365 offer 8/10 for the under 2.5 match goals. Lyon have been under 2.5 goals away 4 times in 4 games this season. In their last 15 away games they have been over 2.5 goals 3 times. Statistically the bet looks good. Check the stats out here for French Ligue 1. Just choose France ,and the season, home or away. All French league form-guide stats here are free:) Fire off the search http://www.soccer-betbrain.com/soccer-form-guide-and-goals Neil.

Time, as always, has got the better of me, so I won't be able to elaborate much more on what I wrote earlier in the week. These are the bets I am on tonight: PSG -1AH @ 2.02 with sbobet Nice +0.5AH @ 2.08 with sbobet Evian 0AH @ 2.23 with sbobet Bonne chance :hope

Re: Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28 @Atko Sochaux v Evian Another repeat of a recent cup tie. Evian were battered by Toulouse last week but they were missing a portfolio of key players and how they do in Montbeliard will depend on who is back for them. Sochaux don't have a great deal of quality in their side and their fortunes are so dependant on how they do at home against teams like ETFC. As such, we can expect them to try and win this match. I want them on the -0.25AH line at 2.00 and that does exist, but I'll need to consider them a bit more and check team news. FSM still have problems at the back and ifKhlifa returns to the Evian team, he could get goals. Le retour de Govou peut-il ramener points et sourires malgré l'absence du meilleur buteur savoyard Khlifa ? can Govou back points and smiles despite the absence of top scorer Savoy Khlifa?:unsure http://onjouelematch.rtl.fr/paris-sportifs-Football/matchs-2012-10-27/rencontre-sochaux-evian-thonon/un-nouveau-match-de-la-peur-pour-sochaux?id=41983

Re: Ligue 1 > Oct 26-28 Bordaeux not to lose against Bastia. They haven't tasted defeat for 21 matches and though Bastia is a tough place to visit I can see the trend continuing. They don't concede too many goals and if they win they will be content with 1 or 2 goals, Unders is interesting also. Marseille-Lyon. Lyon not to lose, they are are doing reasonably well, in Europe and in the ligue1 as if they are relishing the fact that all eyes are on P.S.G now. Marseille have lost Gignac for 6 weeks or more and he will be sorely missed, as he was on fire since the beginning of the season.