Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd)

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) 4pts Cluj vs Man Utd - Both teams to score 10/11 William Hill Those defensive concerns may be believe that Cluj can get something out of this match in terms of goals if not a result. United still have a lot of attacking power in their side so I see this as a match where both teams are highly likely to score. I wouldn’t expect it to be a free scoring match but a 1-1 draw or 2-1 either way looks perfectly possible to me so I’ll take both teams to score at a decent enough 10/11. Full preview here: http://www.punterslounge.com/cfr-cluj-vs-man-utd-betting-both-sides-have-the-attacking-personnel-to-get-their-side-a-goal

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Both teams to score does look like a very convincing bet. However, I noticed over 2.5 goals is priced at a pretty high 2.01 right now available with 188bet. That sounds very high and the only score where under 2.5 will not come in but both teams to score is 1 - 1. Over 2.5 and both teams not scoring covers a lot more scores like 3 - 0 4 - 0 etc to either side, though individually more unlikely than a 1 - 1 scoreline. However the increase in odds from about 1.900 at the best to 2.010 is worth considering

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Think depending on the team SAF selects, United generally never play outside of second gear in these sort of fixtures, which in my opinion makes the draw at 41/14 Pinnacle a reasonable punt, the united squad is lacking any real creative force, and even tho Van Persie is off to a good start, i quite fancy a 1-1 draw 7/1 hills, ladbrokes, betfair, wbx and betdaq all offering that price

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Hi all, Thanks alot for this beautiful forum. Gives alot helps alot. I dont have a lot information about Braga but about Galatasaray I have few notes. In my country 3 big soccer clubs have an advantage. We may say even their jerseys' can win easily a match. Sometimes some surprises may happen but at the end you will be able to see this 3 clubs at top of the league. How this happens is not a miracle. For instance Sporting Lisbone and Standart Liege isnot good at their own leagues because they can be penalised by other teams by using their weaknesses they have currently. But in my country for instance Besiktas which is penalised by UEFA and has financial issues may still play for top positions in league. Anyway Galatasaray seem to be best team in our league coz they may deserve it but they can easily find many opportunities to score. I meant lots of shots against rival teams they play. If Braga holds Galatasaray in short of shots they will win easily. As in Manu game Galatasaray found chances as much as they could find. I remember 4 or 5 times. Some of them personal talents as Amrabat shot's. Supporters always bring referee's wrong decision about well deserved penalty kick but also Manu deserved few of those kicks. Last away game Galatasaray lost to Orduspor which is quite a good team. Their technical staff well studied Galatasaray and stopped it. Braga's staff should watch or probably watched that game. If they underestimate Galatasaray, they will lose. Our team's defence isnot that good to stop good attacks especially fast ones. I dont know starting XI elen but for instance Melo isnot ready for this class of fight yet. Striker Burak Yilmaz needs open grounds to use his talent. And he needs long passes to run to the Braga's goal. Another striker Umut Bulut, in my opinion, is more talented than Burak. He learnt alot from Touluse. Especially he is a good header even he dives to head shot . Free kicks and corners he is dangerous. Selcuk Inan is the best midfielder of our team. He played with Umut and Burak past years. So those know each well. He can pass long and pass between defenders raher quicker than others. He should be stopped for win of Braga. Amrabat is another winger who has pace. He can easily cross any defender but sometimes selfish. He has weakness I guess. He likes show offs to find a European team to travel next maybe. Most of our foreigner players look for these opportunities to move on. WWhat you saw in Manu game is what Galatasaray can bring to field utmost. Nothing less nothing more. I dont think Fatih Terim ,head coach, will change his tactics. Team will put pressure on defenders of Braga and try to steal the ball and hit the goal. If Braga can ease this and pass the ball front without losing they will create chances. If they push forward alot without caution some long passes will be quite dangerous for them. Now for conclusion if you know Braga well and if you think Braga can handle this then odds for Braga is quite good. I really dont know about Braga. They may play recklessly to earn 3 points immediately to revive their chances? dont think Manu game as a reference coz our team had nothing to lose. nobody got angry to them for losing coz beating Manu would have been a surprise but losing to them is a normal score.But now our team probably thinking of beating Braga. The believe they can. My guess if first 15 minutes Braga not conceed probably they will get point or points. My lucky estimation Braga DNB. Sorry for long message :(

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) hello :D CFR Cluj vs Man Utd im taking over 2.5 goals @ 5/6 CFR Cluj to win 9/2 Both teams to score 4/5 all with paddypower I think this game has goals innit and im not impressed with uniteds defence when vidic is injured! evans and ferdinad were poor for me vs spurs and i believe united miss that hard man midfielder! CFR Cluj will be pumped up for this game and i think there capable of a goal or 2

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Galatasaray v Braga 2pts Braga win @ 4.33 Betfred I know alot of people won't agree with this bet but i can see some real value on Braga here. Both teams after losing there 1st games will be looking to bounce back and it's Braga that have a point to prove after losing at home to Cluj. Galatasaray did look really impressive against United but in honest truth i'm not sure if it was a case of Galatasaray playing well or United playing badly, either way this will be a really close game. Both teams have had decent starts to the season and both will see this as a vital game in this group, as with Cluj winning, it has put these 2 on the back foot needing to make up points. Braga have a good record in Turkey and could make it a hat trick of wins on turkish soil tonight. Galatasaray have already conceded 8 in 6 in Turkey this season in a league i don't believe to be as strong as the portuguese and with this in mind Braga should definitely get on the scoresheet.

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Quick note on Cluj, not doing great domestically, only 4 wins out of 10, although they are unbeaten at home with 2 wins, 3 draws. Especially with United not hitting anywhere near top gear this could be a tough game to bet on United Win. Better odds look to be on Over 2.5, United fresh off a 3-2 loss will look to impress, while Cluj domestically have been involved in a lot of high scoring games (35 goals in their 10 games, 19 goals in their 5 home matches) £200 Bet Over 2.5 Goals 2.03 on Betfair

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd)

Galatasaray v Braga 2pts Braga win @ 4.33 Betfred I know alot of people won't agree with this bet but i can see some real value on Braga here. Both teams after losing there 1st games will be looking to bounce back and it's Braga that have a point to prove after losing at home to Cluj. Galatasaray did look really impressive against United but in honest truth i'm not sure if it was a case of Galatasaray playing well or United playing badly, either way this will be a really close game. Both teams have had decent starts to the season and both will see this as a vital game in this group, as with Cluj winning, it has put these 2 on the back foot needing to make up points. Braga have a good record in Turkey and could make it a hat trick of wins on turkish soil tonight. Galatasaray have already conceded 8 in 6 in Turkey this season in a league i don't believe to be as strong as the portuguese and with this in mind Braga should definitely get on the scoresheet.
I agree with you, in CL home advantage goes out of the window more often than not. Braga will make it tough for Galatasaray. They will try to nick the game by 1-0. Under 2.5 @ 1.82 Ladbrokes looks tasty.

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) CFR Cluj Vs Man Utd: 4pts Corner handicap - Man Utd -1.5 [1.85 Bet365] I Expect (despite their absentees) Man Utd to be the attacking team and the team most positive. Cluj managed 3 corners in their 2-0 win and Man Utd managed 7 in their 1-0 victory. I think the likes of Nani will make this game, he brings width and some attacking flair to create chances and I fancy Man Utd to cover this handicap. Van Persie and Rooney also start together. For me, this guarentees chances for Man Utd

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Hi all, I guess my long post didnt have reasoning and havent been published. :) My bet DNB Braga. Manu game shouldnt be reference for this match coz nobody had heartbroken . Losing to Manu understandable. But now Galatsaray has to win as Braga does. So this is the first clue for backing GS a little bit dangerous. Gs isnot at getting back after they fall back on scoreboard. You can count on Burak YILMAZ, Umut Bulut, Selcuk Inan but those trio mostly need open spaces and reckless rival team defence. Otherwise free kick and corner shot will be dangerous. Stopping Selcuk will be enough and I suppose Braga will do that. Melo not in good shape. Not phsically ready for this kind of matches. If Braga plays as they played in Udinesse game then GS doesnt have much chances except home ground advantage. So final decision if you arenot coward as I am backing Braga quite well. Doubling DNB Braga with another match may pay enough. Thanks for this beautiful forum by the way. :)

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Really liking this now, Van Persie, Rooney & Hernandez all start

Quick note on Cluj, not doing great domestically, only 4 wins out of 10, although they are unbeaten at home with 2 wins, 3 draws. Especially with United not hitting anywhere near top gear this could be a tough game to bet on United Win. Better odds look to be on Over 2.5, United fresh off a 3-2 loss will look to impress, while Cluj domestically have been involved in a lot of high scoring games (35 goals in their 10 games, 19 goals in their 5 home matches) £200 Bet Over 2.5 Goals 2.03 on Betfair

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Cluj v Man Utd 10pts Man Utd win @ 1.67 Coral 8pts Man Utd-1 @ 2.87 Paddypower 5pts Man Utd-2 @ 6 Paddypower Man United v Cluj: De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Anderson, Fletcher, Cleverley, Rooney, Hernandez, Van Persie Being a United fan you could say these bets are a bit biased. But after the relatively slow start to our season this is the perfect chance to bounce back after the shocking defeat to Spurs at the weekend. With the team Fergies put out tonight it is full of goals and Fergie knows how important 3 points is here after last years group stage went so badly. Cluj have nothing to lose here and if they are to get anything i'm sure they will have to keep a clean sheet tonight, they had a great unexpected victory against Braga and will certainly be confident they can get a result against united tonight. United will come back like wounded dogs tonight and with the starting line ups here Cluj could be looking at a big defeat tonight, there is no worse time to play united than after a loss and tonight Cluj should be on the end of a United whitewash.

Both teams to score does look like a very convincing bet. However' date=' I noticed over 2.5 goals is priced at a pretty high 2.01 right now available with 188bet. That sounds very high and the only score where under 2.5 will not come in but both teams to score is 1 - 1. Over 2.5 and both teams not scoring covers a lot more scores like 3 - 0 4 - 0 etc to either side, though individually more unlikely than a 1 - 1 scoreline. However the increase in odds from about 1.900 at the best to 2.010 is worth considering[/quote'] Good job those on Both teams to score. In after less than 30 minutes! Dang I was going to back it but opted for over 2.5 in the end. Hope this comes in :hope

Champions League- 2th of September- 20.45 CET- Cluj-Manchester United over 2.5 @1.95 5/10 pinnacle (fair @1.80) Cluj won their first match away at Sporting Braga with 2:0 thanks to Sougou, who scored both goals. They acutally had just a few shots on goal but scored twice while Braga had dozen of chances but failed and wasted all of their chances. In their domestic league, they have already conceded 14 goals while they scored 21. So no overwhelming defence like the Red Devils. They have conceded in every of their previous league match so far. They had a very poor first half against Tottenham having just one shot made in the first half. But after the break, Rooney came on for a poor Giggs and the game changed. Tottenham had just once chance in the second half and they scored as the United defence was no defence indeed as most of their players were up front. But they did produce hugh pressure and Tottenham had problems to defend. Rooney has seen his free-kick hitting the post, another shot hit the bar. United was much better in the second half as they put their opponents under constant pressure. They attacked the Spurs as soon as they had the ball. Ferguson will make no experiments, he wants to win this one. I expect Ferguson to play finally with two strikers from the beginning. Rooney and van Persie could start together for the first time. I also can see Ferguson starting Cleverley and Anderson together in midfield with Carrick on the bench and Scholes being left out of the squad. Hopefully he will also start with Buttner as left-back instead of Evra, as the Dutch international had quiet a good start into his Manchester United career. I definitely expect to see another Manchester United team, more like the second half of the Tottenham game. With two strikers up front from the beginning, they will be much better. United don't have problems to score and I can easily see them scoring at least 2 goals. Cluj could also score here but 0-3 is nothing that I don't expect. GL
1:2 bet won

Good job those on Both teams to score. In after less than 30 minutes! Dang I was going to back it but opted for over 2.5 in the end. Hope this comes in :hope
Came in shortly after. Some know how from Ferguson and Man Utd on how to close out a game! Though the worst 40 minutes of football after that I've ever seen! zzzzz

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Galatasaray win => LOST :wallWe have played very well till the Braga's goal then team lose motivation and confidence plus Burak missed so many chances and crossbar(again)so it was not our day... Manchester United win => WON ;)

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Generally you Turkish friends overestimate your teams... Aydin Yilmaz is such a weak player and Burak Yilmaz misses an awful lot chances recently. When you add the ever inconsistent game of Melo, the non-existence of the left flank, you get what you get.

Generally you Turkish friends overestimate your teams... Aydin Yilmaz is such a weak player and Burak Yilmaz misses an awful lot chances recently. When you add the ever inconsistent game of Melo, the non-existence of the left flank, you get what you get.
You are totally right. Therefor I felt urge in my heart to sign in and wrote my point of view about Galatasaray. I am a soccer fan without supporting any of them :D My bet won.

Generally you Turkish friends overestimate your teams... Aydin Yilmaz is such a weak player and Burak Yilmaz misses an awful lot chances recently. When you add the ever inconsistent game of Melo, the non-existence of the left flank, you get what you get.
Mate you are totally wrong , Because Galatasaray is not Fenerbahce nor Besiktas.Galatasaray is the most succesfull Turkish team on Europe with some Cups.If you are not too young you can remember 2000's what were doing to which teams! So i never overestimate my team i know Braga's quality and i know how they play football with parking the bus with outmoded tactics + spending time on grasses.If that is football for you no need to answer you again... and here is some facts ; That is Match Report of game please check it ; http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/galatasaray-sk-sporting-braga/index/spielbericht_2262170.html If you say who cares statistics let me show you some player quality/value on that links http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/galatasaray-sk/startseite/verein_141.html Galatasaray Total Value 120.000.000 € http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/sporting-braga/startseite/verein_1075.html Braga Total Value 68.500.000 € http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/europa/europa/wettbewerbe.html that's shown that Turkish League has better potential then Portugal ( it is different issue when you include other unsuccesfull highly invested Turkish teams) So i dont know what you believe but i can tell you that Galatasaray far better than Braga or Cluj and it will shown on last day.Maybe it wont shown in short term but on long term we will see it. Yesterday it was not our day as i have told but we have 4 matches for bounce back.So we will see it...

Re: Group H > Oct 2 (CFR Cluj, Galatasaray, Braga, Man Utd) Mert brother, you are right about Galatasaray but those just makes this statement true " Galatsaray is better team than Braga." .But in betting money on teams not about which is big or better on paper. Bate beat B.Munich now can we say Bate better team? No. As we cant about Galatasaray. If any coach watched Orduspor game then they would play as Braga did. Wait and punish it tactic. Have you watche 120 min Braga-Udinesse game? Braga maybe lucky but I never ever thought our team as this favourite of a match. Braga well studied Galatasaray ( which have obviously flaws and not yet covered by Fatih Terim Head coach) and with luck they got 3 points. People here are evaluating the RISK. Yesterday I posted "If Braga can handle Galatasaray's well known tactic they will get point or points". At what odds this would happen? My point of view it was huge so I offered DNB Braga. Every team has bad moments. Manu came back from deficit against Cluj but Braga couldnt. As Galatasaray willnot come back if Cluj scores first next game. Honestly I dont think without new players Fatih wont change tactics. Coz same players different tactics willnot be enough against Cluj. But at the end what you wrote %100 true. But game day risks different

Mert brother, you are right about Galatasaray but those just makes this statement true " Galatsaray is better team than Braga." .But in betting money on teams not about which is big or better on paper. Bate beat B.Munich now can we say Bate better team? No. As we cant about Galatasaray. If any coach watched Orduspor game then they would play as Braga did. Wait and punish it tactic. Have you watche 120 min Braga-Udinesse game? Braga maybe lucky but I never ever thought our team as this favourite of a match. Braga well studied Galatasaray ( which have obviously flaws and not yet covered by Fatih Terim Head coach) and with luck they got 3 points. People here are evaluating the RISK. Yesterday I posted "If Braga can handle Galatasaray's well known tactic they will get point or points". At what odds this would happen? My point of view it was huge so I offered DNB Braga. Every team has bad moments. Manu came back from deficit against Cluj but Braga couldnt. As Galatasaray willnot come back if Cluj scores first next game. Honestly I dont think without new players Fatih wont change tactics. Coz same players different tactics willnot be enough against Cluj. But at the end what you wrote 0 true. But game day risks different
Hi Deniz , firstly i was not answered you or your ideas it was answer for Kumanovac.Whose tell i overestimate my team which means kinda Braga better than Gala and i have tried to explain that is not true in some ways.Well Bate answer matches for Kumanovac not me after see results its easy to tell do not overestimate xxx xxx.so for him we should not overestimate Bayern Munich either right ? Everbody can lose any time even deserves the game thats the football.But i look whole picture and bet realistic rather than scoresheet speaking and not emotional as i gave example below. Its kinda funny that you try to show me RISK factor coz i have bet on Orduspor to not lose game because i was pretty sure that our minds will be on Braga game.So you can find odds was more than Braga's and catching the good odd You know what you make wrong to compare Local League game with European game.I can give you same example ; what Pacos Ferreira did to Braga ? can we compare it with Cl game of Braga ? We Can't..... I have watched all Galatasaray matches this year and you?Our minds was not on Orduspor game during match even Terim was told it at press conference after the Orduspor game.I think you have missed it. You just overestimate Braga the team whose eliminated by Besiktas last year on EL.Besiktas finished Leauge 4nd !Galatasaray 2-2-0 against Besiktas last year. If you tell me Porto,Benfica,Sporting Lisbon better team than Gala right now i can tell you yeah you are right.But not for the 2nd class Portugal team whose park the bus and wasting time on grass. Yeah i have watched their Udinese game , Udinese players(especially Armero)were too foolish missed chances on that game and eliminated on penalties.As we missed chances by Burak yesterday.But it is never mean that ; Braga better team than us because they are won or as Bate Borisov better than Munich. We played well against Man U and 2nd match we dominated game till the goal of Braga.We had chances even after Braga's goal...So as i have told it was not our day we could not put the ball inside. and its just additional info about our team and how we played against them by one of the best footbal expert ; http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2012/09/19/3389289/we-were-frivolous-in-possession-ferguson-reflects-on As long as we continue to play like that we will take results. So its too long and kinda out off topic hope to see your comments before game starts next time Deniz :) GL with Bets!